Bored ... To Death

DeletedUser

er, bored merging with sky. fail!

No offense lev, but this is a show of no respect for your former tribe and management. With Bored's former state, it would've been impossible to take on SKY, and most players in Bored are not interested in suicide. The merge was the best of a few options.

greenmonsta

No offense lev, but this is a show of no respect for your former tribe and management. With Bored's former state, it would've been impossible to take on SKY, and most players in Bored are not interested in suicide. The merge was the best of a few options.

The idea behind BORED was suicide. By merging you are crapping on the name of BORED and all that the tribe stood for.

DeletedUser

it was a jokey statement - i understand why you did what you did. partly my fault, that i wasnt there at the time.

DeletedUser

The idea behind BORED was suicide. By merging you are crapping on the name of BORED and all that the tribe stood for.

i would think the leadership of BORED would know a little bit more about what they stood for then you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's funny how you think you know what Bored was about, even though you weren't in it and I was. If what you say was true, then we would've never gone for any diplomacy, like an alliance with SKY. This one thinks you should focus on talking about your own tribe and what it stands for, instead of guessing what the goal or agenda of other tribes is. I'm sure your judgment would be more accurate then.

it was a jokey statement - i understand why you did what you did. partly my fault, that i wasnt there at the time.

Nah, don't blame yourself darling. If any, it's my fault for not having the time and skill to lead the tribe. All in all it was a most unfortunate series of events that lead to this.