Borg - 8AA8 merge

DeletedUser

CTRL won this world ages ago. I just find it funny how that after being so bad and being hammered so severly that DDB/BORG players think they are winning after swathes of CTRL got bored and left.

It's like claiming you won a boxing match because your opponent beat the living crap out of you, left the ring as the fight was over, and then you act the big man because he left the ring first. :lol:

my mom says im the winner of world10 thats why i quit

i am the winner... yehey!

DeletedUser

first of all ctrl do not disband from w10.and the end they will have more points from 8aa8 and borg together.
all 8aa8 players attack one player from nomads and player who have stop the game.it is funny.

someone tell that borg and 8aa8 have the same diplomacy so it is ok with their merge so we must do merge and with their stats.this is the correct.
here is the result s without tuba from the begin of nomads.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomads, S.O.A.
Side 2:
Tribes: BORG, 8AA8

Timeframe: 06/05/2010 00:00:00 to 21/11/2010 20:53:55

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,549
Side 2: 26,034
Difference: 5,485

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,008
Side 2: 2,540
Difference: 2,468

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 196,586,862
Side 2: 246,547,501
Difference: 49,960,639

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,470,372
Side 2: 22,929,936
Difference: 25,540,436

chart

and something else.8aa8 have 43 members more that nomads and they have total over 73 mils more.
so in 2 months again you will have less points from nomads.
then i think you will merge with tuba and it will your last merge before your death.
have a nice travel until the end of this world.
in few months we will see which from all of us it will be there.

DeletedUser

CTRL has reached 1B points right?

jeez that's a lot of points lost.

Ctrl and nomads are known for making their stats good, by kicking everyplayer that gets nobled.
you can post all the stats that will make you happy but none of us are impress:lol:

cheers:lol::lol:

CUCLOP we are coming:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

come drykill.
i am waiting you.
3 years i am here and i am waiting.with the same account i do not change every time when i die.
drykill come before i come to you and you will change again account.
the stats are real i do not do any propaganda and you know that.
yes ctrl has over 1 bil.some of our players they delete their account when DDB have defeated.

DeletedUser

Stats mean nothing and I think nomads are the only tribe that think they mean something. We merged with BORG because we were the same as them in every way and it made more sense to just have the one tribe for all the players. We didn't notice we had overtaken you in points however when sirGriphonheart made this thread it was filtered to our forums and we had a little discussion about it and came to the conclusion we should stop talking crap and keep nobling your tribes' villages.

CUCLOP, you also seems to have taken this to heart by saying that if we fall below you in points that we would merge with TUBA. I see no reason to merge with TUBA as we are oppisite ends of the world and wouldn't really gain us any advantage by doing so. If you are concerned about stats then merge with S.O.A and recruit a load of them 1-man tribes in the core it means nothing to us.

DeletedUser

first of all ctrl do not disband from w10.and the end they will have more points from 8aa8 and borg together.
all 8aa8 players attack one player from nomads and player who have stop the game.it is funny..

it's funny you guys keep using that, cause as i recall first target we killed was issak who was actively attacking 8AA8 players, he's down you guys claim he's inactive
next, dpn, was causing havoc in k26 we start hitting him, and he as well is inactive at once????
and last but not least: rosskin, she was attacking and catting a lot of players in our tribe, so now we're eating her you're telling me she was inactive too??

you kidding me right?

DeletedUser

Theres no denying that our targets are still active especially as DPN and Rosskin both moved tribes whilst they were apparently inactive. They don't understand why we don't have an op on someone like Eldory who is completely inactive: What's the point in hitting an inactive player? You need to hit the players who are growing the fastest on the frontline and if eldory hasn't grown then why would we hit him? (eldory is just an example I thought I'd drag in here)

I have noticed in nomads they have players like dean69, his last 350+ conquers have been barbarian villages, MFRavenhawk, his last 1064 conquers have been barbarian villages, 1wishbone, a frontline nomads player, his last 200+ caps have also been barbs, Kida, well mroe than 1000 caps since he last nobled a tribed player.

nolimit andpandy and yourself are no better with very high percentages of barb nobles.

Crasy, just nobling barbs and an inactive BORG player (I guess for the stats he is no threat to nomads)

With barely any of your top players actually attacking enemies how on earth are you planning on winning this world?

DeletedUser

Quoting a post which, in your opinion, is against the forum rules generally results in your own post being illegal as well, so keep that in mind.
As for the actual ending of the world, it'll most likely not end anytime soon since it's basically dead without a tribe having a serious lead right now.

About the latest part of your post, all the ex-CTRL members whom were a part of the TW-Staff have all quit TW quite a while ago, and thus they aren't a part of the team anymore, which makes your comment rather... weird.

DeletedUser

sean5500 if you find one enemy near to me tell me.expect this in k27 all my enemies in my continent are dead.if you see my last conquers(expect this in k53) go up to your tribe.
i can not do a lot from here that i am.

x-press your are right from your last operation i forgot it for the rosskin sorry for that.

DeletedUser

Damn guys I am trying to give you all a break, I KNOW you are all angry over issues that CAN NOT be discussed here. If I have to get an elder it probably will be ugly. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP. Shoot I don't know what to do with you besides get an elder.

Oy, I am just deleting I suppose for now, and infractions for any that wish to continue on this direction. Stop dang it.

.-x-.

you and ugly in my mind aren't two things that mix.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Quoting a post which, in your opinion, is against the forum rules generally results in your own post being illegal as well, so keep that in mind.
As for the actual ending of the world, it'll most likely not end anytime soon since it's basically dead without a tribe having a serious lead right now.

About the latest part of your post, all the ex-CTRL members whom were a part of the TW-Staff have all quit TW quite a while ago, and thus they aren't a part of the team anymore, which makes your comment rather... weird.

However with those ex-CTRL members being ex-Staff they obviously made many friends amongst the staff as I know the staff have their own community. So it is unlikely that anyone in nomads would be banned. Just my opinion and the more I think about it the more I think I'm probably wrong, just a hunch.

Damn guys I am trying to give you all a break, I KNOW you are all angry over issues that CAN NOT be discussed here. If I have to get an elder it probably will be ugly. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP. Shoot I don't know what to do with you besides get an elder.

Oy, I am just deleting I suppose for now, and infractions for any that wish to continue on this direction. Stop dang it.

Read this after making the above comment. But yes, many will be angry. What I don't understand is why there is such a big emphasis with discussing bans in the forums. The nomads guys where just discussing a player who was banned and I have been careful not to start going on about the ban or details.

I think this thread is now beyond dying since Nomads have realised 8AA8 never even noticed they overtook Nomads on points and that the merge changes nothing in this world.

Moving on to a different point, does anyone know if there is a declaration of war thread between 8AA8 and nomads? Or was it simply too late in the world for anyone to give the effort to make one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moving on to a different point, does anyone know if there is a declaration of war thread between 8AA8 and nomads? Or was it simply too late in the world for anyone to give the effort to make one?

Does it matter if Nomads and 8AA8 ever (or never) formally declared war on each other?
Similarly does it matter if TUBA ever formally declared war on Nomads?

I dont think it does.

Especially because ever since BORG and DDB and their families jointly declared war on CTRL in March of 2009, only to be followed by TUBA joining with them against their former ally in April of 2010...and both BORG and DDB went through several mutations of their tribes including LINE, FYB, BURN, JAIL, and various single-member tribes (not to mention the multitude of switches between BORG and 8AA8/LINE/BURN/JAIL of several members over and over)...their members collectively maintained the war themselves continuously against CTRL long before CTRL disbanded and its members reformed into Nomads and SOA....all without new formal declarations on their end.

So if you are complaining that Nomads never declared war on 8AA8 (or even on BORG and TUBA), I would say stick a sock in it.

Nomads is just returning the fight back to those who first chose to bring it to them and their members...and chose to continue it many times over without declaration when they created several opportunities of their own to sue for peace but didnt.

.-x-.

Couldn't have put it better myself ;)

Our diplomacy was announced with nukes, but if you want sean....

We are at war with your tribe.

Jobs a good one.

sean5500 said:
8AA8 never even noticed they overtook Nomads on points

cobblers you didn't ;)

Last edited:

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
However with those ex-CTRL members being ex-Staff they obviously made many friends amongst the staff as I know the staff have their own community. So it is unlikely that anyone in nomads would be banned. Just my opinion and the more I think about it the more I think I'm probably wrong, just a hunch.

Just to reply to this part solely, I would suggest you think it over some more. Staff very well might have it's own community, it does however not mean we treat each other more lenient when it comes to rules. On the contrary if I might add. Staff members lose a lot more when breaking the rules.

Read this after making the above comment. But yes, many will be angry. What I don't understand is why there is such a big emphasis with discussing bans in the forums. The nomads guys where just discussing a player who was banned and I have been careful not to start going on about the ban or details.

You are free to discuss it anywhere else if you please, just not here for the better before anyone starts slinging mud over the forums. That would be one of the reasons why discussing bans on the forum is not allowed, a means of not letting any tensions run up. I am sure that you and I both could think of more reasons not to allow it. As I am equally sure that both of us can think of reasons why we should allow it. As much as a open policy would perhaps seem fit, it has been argued against for on cause of it not weighing up against the possible catches.

Now as much as that might seem vague, I would suggest that you put the ruletalk in a PM with me (or any other elder, admin or regular mod for that matter) and that we continue business here that is limited to the games happenings asides of bans and rulebreaking.

Keep it civil guys, as far as I'm concerned ChaseX has been more than lenient so far, I doubt it's a good idea to push your luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Does it matter if Nomads and 8AA8 ever (or never) formally declared war on each other?
Similarly does it matter if TUBA ever formally declared war on Nomads?

I dont think it does.

Especially because ever since BORG and DDB and their families jointly declared war on CTRL in March of 2009, only to be followed by TUBA joining with them against their former ally in April of 2010...and both BORG and DDB went through several mutations of their tribes including LINE, FYB, BURN, JAIL, and various single-member tribes (not to mention the multitude of switches between BORG and 8AA8/LINE/BURN/JAIL of several members over and over)...their members collectively maintained the war themselves continuously against CTRL long before CTRL disbanded and its members reformed into Nomads and SOA....all without new formal declarations on their end.

So if you are complaining that Nomads never declared war on 8AA8 (or even on BORG and TUBA), I would say stick a sock in it.

Nomads is just returning the fight back to those who first chose to bring it to them and their members...and chose to continue it many times over without declaration when they created several opportunities of their own to sue for peace but didnt.

All of that was on a single point. I was just wondering since I am fairly new to this world. It would be nice to have seen the P&P from back then. I asked if there was a declaration thread, a simple yes or no answer would have done. Instead you decided to try and make it look like I was having a go at nomads.

8AA8 never even noticed they overtook Nomads on points

cobblers you didn't ;)

I'd still say you guys have the better tribe, so to speak, it's just more of our guys are attacking you than nobling barbs. No offence intended to anyone who does noble barbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

He does have a point there folks, like it or not.

I think we could make a special christmas wish come true for him :icon_twisted:

The forum "back then" was a place only the very brave ventured into, flame city. I do miss the old days, I never actualy wrote in it back then, there was no need, it was alive and kicking. Bloody good reading and back then, the mods were working over time :lol: , there was some very naughty charecters back then.

Most of us (as in the Nomads) are very used to having cheap shots taken at us, sorry for the confusion, I took it as a cheap one myself. The answer is no, the war has just carried on from before, and from before that and from before that......

As I said before, there is probably only a handful of us either side that actualy remembers how this all started (you started it! :icon_biggrin:) , but god damn, it has been fun.

Last edited: