Boring World

DeletedUser

hey everyone - Im really bored of that world...

I didnt farm since 10 weeks now - and im still in Top10 lol. English servers are too easy - dont you think?

If you wanna have fun - just play on german ones! Also im bored to see the whole merges here - no tribe able to play with his own native players - also so much intern noblers..

N.M.S. is mergin all good tribes - sry - you didnt fight mucgh only with takin some decent new players -

1. to noblr thrm intern.
2. to fight with more then your own players

So maybe you wanna take all players in that world? lol

Tired of...

Good luck to all
Bye bye

DeletedUser

You're bored - blame yourself.

What have you been doing to enliven the world?

Go on attack someone bigger than you, entertain us.

You are bored because you are being boring as well.

DeletedUser17449

I would get bored too if I'd be nobling so many barbarians.

DeletedUser

lol what kind of world war? all the best players went to NMS - thatswhy its boring - nobody wants a real fight - only with 10 players versus one...

Also LOST and NMS are allies - lol - whats there left to fight??? 10 versus 1 ???

DeletedUser

He does have a point maybe NMS should break the alliance for fun if not they will just over dominate everything without challenges and fun

DeletedUser

It sounds like N.M.S are preparing for something before their troops get too bored.

Should be interesting to see who they decide to attack - the map shows several possible large scale wars.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that I am not a member of NMS & have no inside information to share whatsoever :)
This is just idle speculation after L A Z A R U S dropped a hint the other day that NMS is about ready to enliven the world a little.

NMS covers a lot of territory, especially for a world that's only 6 months old & has a 60 member tribe limit.

Managing the internal politics of such a beast would be quite a handful, when you consider that there are some very good players involved & expansion in any particular direction means that growth is likely to be slowed in other directions.

So the players whose main bases are in K44 may be interested in taking on #P~A# to the north & west; others may be interested in expanding from K54 into K53 (iAlone's territory). South to Kata is also a possibility, as is NE to K36 & WASP F. Taking K63 from TOG would probably be a backward step in terms of reputation & would likely to lead to nobling disputes with iAlone, so it'd probably be better to just take them on instead if the direction is west.

But just from the geography the tribe that NMS has the largest "front" with is LOST.

Of course none of this takes into account the relationships between NMS & the other tribes & whilst it's good to plan things out over time, in practice the "next target" usually presents itself because of border disputes & personality clashes between leaders.

So it depends on who the tribe dislikes & wants gone from the world.
Whichever tribe it is will a massive underdog.

DeletedUser

Who ever they fight better be prepared it will be a hell of a fight but it will make this world for fun so we will just have to see the tribe they pick

the rise of the golden

lol what kind of world war? all the best players went to NMS - thatswhy its boring - nobody wants a real fight - only with 10 players versus one...

Also LOST and NMS are allies - lol - whats there left to fight??? 10 versus 1 ???

exactly, i mean there are 2 major tribes, who are both dangerous(LOST-havent realy gained as much popularity as NMS though), are allies???

projectgenesis you are right, this world is quite boring. i mean furstly there are too many tribes, with most of them being at around the same points, then most of these tribes are not even heard of? and then we see 2 big tribes that have a huge distance between the rest and they are allies?? boring!

plus, your right about the fact that most of the best players have done one into NMS, and that can be seen. well we'll see if this boring cover is shattered one day.

and someone mentioned LOST and NMS, yeah hope they do break the alliance.

DeletedUser

The top twenty could jump in on the PA vs. NMS ordeal....

We deffintely wouldnt be bored then.

More Wars:axemen:

DeletedUser

The top twenty could jump in on the PA vs. NMS ordeal....

We deffintely wouldnt be bored then.

More Wars:axemen:

I doubt any other tribe would declare war this near to the attack breaks, a waste to do that which I don't think PA thought about before going into this war, it may be interesting after the new year to see if any other tribes jump on the band wagon

DeletedUser12965

I doubt any other tribe would declare war this near to the attack breaks, a waste to do that which I don't think PA thought about before going into this war, it may be interesting after the new year to see if any other tribes jump on the band wagon

He does make a good point even if a tribe wanted to go to war with #P~A# or NMS they would wait untill after the attack break to do so. Or just in general if anyone wanted to go to war they would wait untill after the attack break. So all those who got happy about possible wars coming up. Well lets just say they did not think it out much.

DeletedUser

Not that NMS aren't a good tribe, they obviously are. Their geography is inviting a huge multi-front war and I'd be surprised if there aren't border disputes and clashes going on with several large tribes already. I personally would be surprised if they are in the top 20 in six months time, in their current format.

One thing is definate though, that area is going to be a whole lot of fun soon :eek:.