Bot Protection

• Thread starter the pink panther
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

the pink panther

Sorry been awol for a long time before this world, so forgive me if something has already been said. Whatever happened to the bot protection screens where you use to have to click inside the uncomplete circle?

DeletedUser

Hm, forgot about that. Guess they phased it out, thankfully.

Actually, that's been gone for a while.

the pink panther

Cheers, Also I like the mass recruit button, It should save alot of time when people get 40+ villages

DeletedUser

Hmm i get it from time to time, think last time was yesterday so its still there for me atleast.

the pink panther

That's strange I've yet to see it, it use to be up every 10 minutes LOL

DeletedUser

it is still here. I think it depends how much activies you have done (i.e. how much market you done or troops sent etc) and whether you have logged in for a while but not done anything. I definitely still seeing it on w4.

DeletedUser

I have not seen it since I started playing again...2 months ago.

the pink panther

Sorry to clarify I meant I don't see it on this world, is this new, I think I saw it when I looked at someone's world 8 account

DeletedUser

Hmm yeah that might be, i get it on w2 and w6 but i assumed its only cause i am more online there than like w30. No idea if it is canceld in the new worlds though i dont see why, sure its annoying but its there for a reason.

DeletedUser57808

I haven't seen it in a long long while. Quite strange.

DeletedUser48847

Last time I saw it was ~a week ago.. Good it didn't pop-up again :p

DeletedUser

i don't like the bot-protcetion...its soooo damn...GAH specelly when you are doing a attack "bot protiection" its just gah when my internet get fuckt up!

Status
Not open for further replies.