BOTG III: Round 2 - yurtles VS jalwis2007

Vote for your favorite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Welcome to BOTG III; Round 1.

yurtles VS jalwis2007

The theme for this round was: Vertical Freestyle.

Rules
Participants cannot vote.
Keep it anonymous.

Vote for your favourite!

Vertical.png

93391c58.png

Good luck to both participants!​

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I voted for number 2. This one has movement, tells a story, and other than the ?foaming at the mouth? is pretty solid

Number one just got too busy for me

Last edited:

DeletedUser81336

Oh no, the space-time continuum will be torn now because of your disappointment :icon_eek:

Dude, who cares if it disappointed you? I don't see you making anything.

Oh. I'm sorry did I upset you because your piece sucks? I'm sorry.

Does it matter if anyone cares that it disappointed me? Nope, no one can give a rat's arse about my opinion, but I'm still saying my reaction to the signatures. Also apparently you care. :icon_cool:

Have the rules changed? Does one have to be an artist to judge an art?
Just because I don't make art [for these forums] anymore does not mean I cannot critic/comment on tags.

DeletedUser102804

Good battle yurtles, you had me beat in the beginning :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jalwis, I thought yours was quite interesting. Did you posterize it somehow, or are all those scribbles freehand off a base image?

DeletedUser102804

Jalwis, I thought yours was quite interesting. Did you posterize it somehow, or are all those scribbles freehand off a base image?
Both. I posterized the base image and then freehanded it using the colors for references.

Here's the stock I used:
http://i.tinyuploads.com/52IXnd.jpg

I voted for number 2. This one has movement, tells a story, and other than the ?foaming at the mouth? is pretty solid

Number one just got too busy for me
It was supposed to be smoke, but the posterization effect kind of made it hard to capture the "smokey" aspect of it.