Bounties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Definition: A bounty is a sum or quantity of money or resources put towards a goal or object. (In other words, it is an amount of resources payed if a goal is achieved.)

I have put a bounty on the head of hahahahahahahahahahah. The amount of resources I pay to the person who nobles him depends upon the resource capacity of the village which nobles him and my own resource capacity.

Before I will pay his nobler, however, I will need proof, in the form of reports, that the person who approached me for the bounty is the person who actually nobled him. I wouldn't want to pay the wrong person. Furthermore, if more than one person was involved in the nobling process, the bounty will be split between all parties depending upon who did the most work (ie, lost the most nobles in the process), with a bonus given to the one who obtained the village (the bonus will be sent to that person's newly nobled village, the one on which the bounty had been put in the first place).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, here or in-world.

Keleois

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Surprisingly, no. However, it would be a bad precedent if I let a baron just walk away scot free. Don't you agree?

DeletedUser84667

You didn't explain the reason behind your bounty, explain to me why I should be interested? What has this poor soul done to deserve somebodies mighty wraith?

DeletedUser

Sure thing.

Long story short, when he joined he asked for a position. Since we were badly in need of recruiters, I made him one. That didn't satisfy him, he kept saying he was bored and begged for more and more responsibilities. He wanted to be a division leader (baron), he said. He wanted to moderate the forums, said our moderator wasn't doing a good enough job. He wanted to do the war coordinator's job for him. Basically, he wanted to run the whole tribe!

I was adamant at first, leaving him with just recruiter. Then I gave, said if our co-duke agreed with him (he'd have to approach her himself), he could be a division leader, so long as he found recruiters to take his place. Furthermore, I kept giving him more jobs to do, as per his request.

Then, he left, saying he had too many responsibilities. I give him what he wants, and he betrays me. Wha? A bit perturbed, but not angry. Definitely surprised.

That's the story.

DeletedUser

Sure thing.

Long story short, when he joined he asked for a position. Since we were badly in need of recruiters, I made him one. That didn't satisfy him, he kept saying he was bored and begged for more and more responsibilities. He wanted to be a division leader (baron), he said. He wanted to moderate the forums, said our moderator wasn't doing a good enough job. He wanted to do the war coordinator's job for him. Basically, he wanted to run the whole tribe!

I was adamant at first, leaving him with just recruiter. Then I gave, said if our co-duke agreed with him (he'd have to approach her himself), he could be a division leader, so long as he found recruiters to take his place. Furthermore, I kept giving him more jobs to do, as per his request.

Then, he left, saying he had too many responsibilities. I give him what he wants, and he betrays me. Wha? A bit perturbed, but not angry. Definitely surprised.

That's the story.

tl;dr / Cool story bro. I cannot decide which.

DeletedUser

tl;dr? in that case, maybe I can make it shorter... let's see.

He asked for a lot of responsibilities. Once he was given the amount of responsibilities he asked for, he left the tribe, betraying us. I was greatly surprised and a bit perturbed by his unexpected actions.

DeletedUser

It wasn't really too long, TWE used it as a way of saying he did not care.

Truthfully, most of the readers on this forum are people who by now have 100s of villages and who will be disinclined to spend time on this fruitless bounty. Perhaps mailing locals ingame would net more benefit.

DeletedUser84667

PM me your skype, if he starts attacking you I will stack you so you can cat him back. Just don't waste my troops time.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to use skype for that purpose. Further, my first village is a defensive one, so I don't have cats. However, I'm not too worried about him attacking me, because I am experienced enough (though I don't consider myself an 'experienced' player) to dodge... and I have plenty of defensive troops (and I'm always building more).

DeletedUser84667

You can never have enough defense, and as long as your wall is 20 and your techs are good doging is not always the best bet if they only have one village.

DeletedUser

My wall isn't 20 yet, and I forgot this was a world with techs :icon_eek: Lol, I'll get on that right away, thanks for reminding me. :)

DeletedUser84667

emoticon-00148-yes.gif

DeletedUser

Isn't kitkat a candy bar? Isn't that sort of... out of place in the current discussion (such that it is)?

DeletedUser100042

hes saying he prefers kitkats to Bounties i believe :p which is also a type of candy bar :p

Status
Not open for further replies.