Bountyhunters of W28

DeletedUser

actualy scratch that, is their any bounty hunters in K3/K13 area that wants to do multiple missions for me, please personal message me, must be willing to tick of multiple tribes, and be very confidential, will pay well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think I should be on the list.... Looks like Panda? is having some trouble nobling 2 villages :(

DeletedUser

Yeah Idc that I am on that list, it's probably from Natare, because I listened to orders. -Brandon

DeletedUser

he scouted me afterwards. I really dont care about posting numbers. I edited it just for it to be back on topic

DeletedUser

The bounties have been updated such as the rules!

Read them again in order to avoid questions that can simply be clarified.

If you want to set a bounty and you don't anyone to know you set a bounty on him/her, mail me or gammlen privately!

DeletedUser

25 valuable gifts for me ? O.O

i really wonder who s/he is... I'll pay 500k of resources for whoever finds the person who set my bounty...

ironmaiden93

500k resources? Fine it was XKazzX just send those 601|549 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ok i am contacting XKazzX..and i am sending the resources but since i cannot pay that amount with one shot,it may take long time

ironmaiden93

No don't!! I was just kidding. Of course I'd blame it on someone in APOX :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Destination Goods Merchants Duration arrival time Arrival in
Transport to
156 - Oh noez! SITH rulez!!! (601|549) K56 1 1 1 1 24:29:42 tomorrow at 14:08

here you go :D

DeletedUser

The Bounty set on -=HR=- is still available however the tribe changed name to HISE.

Any bounty that you want to set up on any of their former players, please contact me or gammlen.

On a side note, check all the rules before making a bounty.

DeletedUser

wanted

can everyone kill lilnickelbackfan.

reward 200:iron::scout::wood::spear::booty::lightcavalry::axemen::heavycavalry::clay::iron::ram::cata::booty:
so kill!!!

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

can someone keep attacking lilnickelbackfan till he pleads for mercy!!

reward: 2000 of each resorcs and 200 of each troop