BP Ends

dragon222143

Was talking about the World, if you didn't like the world. ;)

DeletedUser

Defender: alerteyes
Village: I got alert eyes! (522|499) K45

Quantity: 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

311 607 862 1780/xxxx

DeletedUser

urgent:what I need to conquer bonus villages?

I am new to this game and have searched every where to get more infos about the bonus villages. What I need to conquer successful these Bonus villages in my surroundings? Are they worth it or are barbarian villages better?

What are the minimum requirements for both (barbarian village and bonus village) to be successful?

DeletedUser

Wasting axes you say PP? The ones I'm attacking are all lower than 120 points and they've been on the world for 5 days. Unless they've been farming villages other than the ones near me (As I clear them regularly of resources) then they're good for farming. :D

DeletedUser

Cause your P whoreng? :D

That makes no sence.

As Kebabe said he wouldnt be going up in rank. So if he isnt going up in rank he isnt getting points... Therefor he cant gain ranks.

Think a lil' next time.

angrim

I am new to this game and have searched every where to get more infos about the bonus villages. What I need to conquer successful these Bonus villages in my surroundings? Are they worth it or are barbarian villages better?

What are the minimum requirements for both (barbarian village and bonus village) to be successful?

a bonus village act exactly like a barbarian village other than the bonus(such as producing 30% more resources) that is clearly shown when you hold your mouse over the village.

DeletedUser

That makes no sence.

As Kebabe said he wouldnt be going up in rank. So if he isnt going up in rank he isnt getting points... Therefor he cant gain ranks.

Think a lil' next time.

Maybe he just thinks he won't be able to pass Jamm... and being in the top 3 there isn't much room for him to gain ranks.