BP over at Last!

DeletedUser

Many. 24, 30, 33 at least. I think 30 and 33 were at the same time for a while. Maybe it was 32 and 33. It's been awhile...
It wasn't w32 for sure. Also rank 1 is meh, only bragging rights.

DeletedUser

You can't be rank 1 without the troops to back it up.
But i aye i agree with you to some extent. It's mostly about HQ rush, meh.

kingjohan

But i aye i agree with you to some extent. It's mostly about HQ rush, meh.

If you are in an awsome area with loads of barbs you don't need much troops to back it up. just farm, farm and farm!

DeletedUser

well, points do fight in the early part of the game: most people will be too scared of you to do anything before its too late.

You can cut troop production at a certain point and allot the resources to construction to get a #1 lead over everyone else, and then resume it later once you're far enough ahead. For a while you'll be vulnerable but chances are very small that anyone capable of doing damage is ballsy enough/ willing to send their troops away for a long time to try and catapult the #1 player.

Pointwhoring at its finest :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well, points do fight in the early part of the game: most people will be too scared of you to do anything before its too late.

You can cut troop production at a certain point and allot the resources to construction to get a #1 lead over everyone else, and then resume it later once you're far enough ahead. For a while you'll be vulnerable but chances are very small that anyone capable of doing damage is ballsy enough/ willing to send their troops away for a long time to try and catapult the #1 player.

Pointwhoring at its finest :icon_biggrin:

Works especially well with the militia system where points actually do matter =)