Scuba119 - 9
jarbohydrate - 1
Grekonian - 1
DJmimic - 1
Deaththekidd - 1
atid99 - 1

T.B.W
33 -
Don't get me started. Life isn't long enough.

See, even KilTom is amazed by their own noblings :icon_eek:

@ T.B.W: that is hilarious. Munch, munch, munch, munch...

DeletedUser

T.B.W best not carry on as they are, or they'll anger KilFam. Cant you guy's just share?

Hugo Milho

I tried so hard to win the spoon award, oh well.

Thanks for noticing Adrian, true i am a sexy pointwhore but unfortunaly that changed today, the barbs i took was because i had a noble in a wrong village getting bored and i couldnt be bothered to kill him, or because i wanted a village in a cluster.

About the old dog new tricks part, the saying is usually right however i am only 22 years old and i believe that if you have an open mind you can learn and get better, but there is not need for me to speak out guyver had it covered...

It has been a while since i spoke out in forums so i guess it was just to say i am alive and around.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

he learnt to snipe well & co-ordinate attack's, before he reasiled the basic's of a well built village and learnt why he shouldnt noble 3K barb's?

well good luck with teaching him, it's hard to teach an old dog new trick's..

some of the flames in here are just amazing, and correct. The chronic 3K noblers just keep snatching them up til you send them on their way.

{{Insert one of Guyver's random FLB insults here}}

and when you finally get around to taking them down, you cant even get players to claim them since half are 5k or below and all full up with spears and axes.

xstefanx

I am with you there. There was a guy we got booted for nobling 900 point barbs but when I got round to finishing off his villages there was next to no point in nobling the 2k ones :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Unless you play older worlds than this you won't understand. At this moment in time, nobling any barb lower than 6K points is seemed as noobish but when this world progresses to something like w17 (using it as my example because I play there), some players are ORDERED to take the barbs, this is because eventually tribes push for 100% K dominance, and by this I mean, getting rid of the barbs too so that no-one else can noble into our K's.

We control something like 99.5% of 4K's in my w17 tribe and there are hardly any barbarian villages going except for those that crop up when players delete.

We have to face the facts that eventually this world will become full of barb munchers to protect K's. It is vital, there is no point in taking out all opposition in your K if there are plenty of barbs for people to move too.

PRIME and KILTOM are currently doing it in this war. PRIME took barbarians in KONG territory and stacked them and grew from there. This will eventually bring tribes down as your clusters get bigger an bigger in your oppositions territory.

In w17 I planned a 75 barbarian village OP. You might think an OP on barbs? WTF! By OP I meant we all had to land within 12hours of each other with 10 villages of D landing at each village within 3hours of the village being taken. We then gained huge territory in our opponents territory and we are pushing them back hard from there, we have 75 villages with 750 D's worth stacked in them, atleast and we keep pushing them.

It will eventually come to this world, no matter how frowned upon it is.

DeletedUser

Unless you play older worlds than this you won't understand. At this moment in time, nobling any barb lower than 6K points is seemed as noobish but when this world progresses to something like w17 (using it as my example because I play there), some players are ORDERED to take the barbs, this is because eventually tribes push for 100% K dominance, and by this I mean, getting rid of the barbs too so that no-one else can noble into our K's.

We control something like 99.5% of 4K's in my w17 tribe and there are hardly any barbarian villages going except for those that crop up when players delete.

We have to face the facts that eventually this world will become full of barb munchers to protect K's. It is vital, there is no point in taking out all opposition in your K if there are plenty of barbs for people to move too.

PRIME and KILTOM are currently doing it in this war. PRIME took barbarians in KONG territory and stacked them and grew from there. This will eventually bring tribes down as your clusters get bigger an bigger in your oppositions territory.

In w17 I planned a 75 barbarian village OP. You might think an OP on barbs? WTF! By OP I meant we all had to land within 12hours of each other with 10 villages of D landing at each village within 3hours of the village being taken. We then gained huge territory in our opponents territory and we are pushing them back hard from there, we have 75 villages with 750 D's worth stacked in them, atleast and we keep pushing them.

It will eventually come to this world, no matter how frowned upon it is.

So, because it's done in older worlds means it's a good idea?

I won't argue - it probably will happen here, but that doesn't mean it's something good. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather noble the enemy than barbs, and if the enemy happens to noble a barb in my territory, I noble that from them. Taking barbs for the sole purpose of removing barbs is boring and pointless.

DeletedUser

I don't play here anymore, but it's fun to read some of the stuff that comes up. As Airsofter just said..
That's like suggesting that family tribes are still a good idea.
imo. The only good barb, is one that is at least 8000. Or, one with maxed farm, Rax, stables, recources and smithy.
Go for players. Can't win if you don't take others out

Last edited by a moderator:

Hells Toy Master

I won't argue - it probably will happen here, but that doesn't mean it's something good. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather noble the enemy than barbs, and if the enemy happens to noble a barb in my territory, I noble that from them. Taking barbs for the sole purpose of removing barbs is boring and pointless.

I can see players nobling barbs to prevent others from nobling in if:

A) each side is ballanced and no one wants to open up the exchange... thought that still would be kind of pointless to me, but then I can see players getting to that point.

B) Each side is extreemly active and all nobleing attempts have failed so many times that each side is resorting to building up mass ammounts of small barbs in the attempt that a "mass nuking" will clear a village and let short streem of nobles in...

but again this can be prevented by stacking and trying to stay on the offencive...

so, in the end all I did was point out that your right.... sigh.

rich26ca

I don't know i can see the point of taking barb's as an organized event with in a tribe.

especially on worlds with less experienced players like this one.

It only take a few hours to create a tribe wide op every one launching and hitting there targets on time is another thing.

so in the case of this world and the sea of barbs it can be a smarter move to work on tribal relocation allowing farther members to move to fronts in mass with relatively easy. (Always 8k+ villages) with in two weeks of the mass relocation those players are able to work with in there new K.

10 players from one K launch 20 trains with 3 nukes before it and you have 80-90% success rate and have a new cluster of 200 villages owned by active members wanting to fight.

do this from multiple K and you can own 1000+ villages in a new K quite quickly. the organization of it will remain my own. However i do feel the tactics is valid. in this worlds case atleast.

DeletedUser

I don't know i can see the point of taking barb's as an organized event with in a tribe.

especially on worlds with less experienced players like this one.

It only take a few hours to create a tribe wide op every one launching and hitting there targets on time is another thing.

so in the case of this world and the sea of barbs it can be a smarter move to work on tribal relocation allowing farther members to move to fronts in mass with relatively easy. (Always 8k+ villages) with in two weeks of the mass relocation those players are able to work with in there new K.

10 players from one K launch 20 trains with 3 nukes before it and you have 80-90% success rate and have a new cluster of 200 villages owned by active members wanting to fight.

do this from multiple K and you can own 1000+ villages in a new K quite quickly. the organization of it will remain my own. However i do feel the tactics is valid. in this worlds case atleast.

A relocation is fine. That's why I specifically said 'just for the sole purpose of removing barbs'. If you're relocating, your reason is to relocate.

However, that's only as long as we're talking high-pointed barbs. Relocating and using small barbs is pretty dumb too especially on this world where there are tons of high-pointed barbs still.

DeletedUser74237

I would say takeing a barb is stil taking a village, albeit there is no skill in takeing a barb.
But there is more then 1 excuse for nobleing a barb village.
yes relocation.
but what about a first stike against the barb villages.
wouldnt it be better for you to noble a barb village before the enemy nobles it and stacks it so you have to use 10 nukes to clear it.
There is more sense in nobleing a barb village then letting your enemy noble it.
Who ever nobles it has the power to stack it and make sure the enemy cant get it.
But also that is only a good move in wars.
I have a 4 million point friend in W22.
He is mainly in 1 k with barbs every where, Would you say leave them alone and let the enemy more right into the middle of your cluster?
Even if it is a 3k barb?
if you put resources into it you could still have a full nuke built in it within a matter of weeks.
Nobleing barbs is all about strategy.

DeletedUser

^^^^ nobody can deny themselves a bonus population village. 3k points or not. =p

DeletedUser

I would say takeing a barb is stil taking a village, albeit there is no skill in takeing a barb.
But there is more then 1 excuse for nobleing a barb village.
yes relocation.
but what about a first stike against the barb villages.
wouldnt it be better for you to noble a barb village before the enemy nobles it and stacks it so you have to use 10 nukes to clear it.
There is more sense in nobleing a barb village then letting your enemy noble it.
Who ever nobles it has the power to stack it and make sure the enemy cant get it.
But also that is only a good move in wars.
I have a 4 million point friend in W22.
He is mainly in 1 k with barbs every where, Would you say leave them alone and let the enemy more right into the middle of your cluster?
Even if it is a 3k barb?
if you put resources into it you could still have a full nuke built in it within a matter of weeks.
Nobleing barbs is all about strategy.

I remember flaming you about nobling 3k barb villages, am I right?:D
well you better noble that enemy before he can noble the barb near you:p
that is a better strategy

DeletedUser

^^^^ nobody can deny themselves a bonus population village. 3k points or not. =p

i can ... i will stack it ... durr :lol:

if you keep nobleing these 3k barbs people they are going to turn on you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

if you keep nobleing these 3k barbs people they are going to turn on you :icon_eek:

Yes, just noticed 50% of your conquers are 3K barb's.

no-wonder you get flamed so much. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

and i just noticed that was the origal owner :icon_eek:

damn :icon_cool:

your not the original owner?

that's strange...first person ive come across to give away his forum account aswell...

and why would you accept such a small account? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

there was no forum acount , my other forum acount got banned for ages (spam invsion)

and i had nothing better to do ...

and i like to grow .

its funner to take out bigger players with a smaller acount .

rbh135

there was no forum acount , my other forum acount got banned for ages (spam invsion)

and i had nothing better to do ...

and i like to grow .

its funner to take out bigger players with a smaller acount .
you've been playing since at least august since that would be when you started posting here so those june barbs still suck :icon_redface: