Bransen111222

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bransen111222 haha anyone remember this noob i want him to come back :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE FORUMS!!!!!!!1

:| this means i must change all my invisible pics and memorize a new hexacolor value for invisible :(

<---------see look at that .... now my avatar looks like dung ....

(giggle now let's go point and laugh at KOA's sig and see if it loos as bad :p)

Wallam

:| this means i must change all my invisible pics and memorize a new hexacolor value for invisible :(

You can change it back you froob.

Go down to the far bottom left, there will be a scroll down menu, and then simply click tribalwars_old.

Simples.

DeletedUser

seen that but now ..

.. if i write invisible stuff how will i know it's invisible to EVERYBODY

:| (liek this)

DeletedUser

seen that but now ..

.. if i write invisible stuff how will i know it's invisible to EVERYBODY

:| (liek this)

You won't.

Nubs and such will still be able to see what you write...

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

forum colors were not broke ....

new forum colors look like someone went a lil too brown crazy with the color palette *cough*UK*cough*

not too mention they match the ugly buttons ("report" and "post reply") and anything that matches them is evil... pure concentrated EBIL

DeletedUser

it's like when i'm playing my gameboy emulator on my computer and my computer decides to restart to upgrade something that wasn't broke and only needed updating cause microsoft wants it to. not because it was necessary to the security to my computer

well it's like when my computer restarts and i lose the last 5 hours of playing pokemon

then i RAGEEE

DeletedUser

it's like when i'm playing my gameboy emulator on my computer and my computer decides to restart to upgrade something that wasn't broke and only needed updating cause microsoft wants it to. not because it was necessary to the security to my computer

well it's like when my computer restarts and i lose the last 5 hours of playing pokemon

then i RAGEEE

Saave button.

My pokemon emulator has a quicksave that I linked to the clicking of the left stick on my Xbox 360 controller...

Quickload is right-stick.

I just learned that it makes it very easy to play the slot games with a clever combination of the quicksave/load and the fast forward feature... :lol:

Wallam

Saave button.

My pokemon emulator has a quicksave that I linked to the clicking of the left stick on my Xbox 360 controller...

I just learned that it makes it very easy to play the slot games with a clever combination of the quicksave/load and the fast forward feature... :lol:

I completed pokemon red - All 151 pokemon :icon_redface:

Anyways moving swiftly on, I hate the new forum colour scheme too.

DeletedUser

I completed pokemon red - All 151 pokemon :icon_redface:

Anyways moving swiftly on, I hate the new forum colour scheme too.

I've never.

Swiftly, yes swiftly.

I wish you could change the forum color like you could when you played original gameboy games on the gameboy color.

Bv was always a good combo... I think.

DeletedUser

Saave button.

i do save ... except when i forget to press shift+F1

i use the visual gameboy advance and it's awesome cause you and speed things up by over 93000% and then hit rapid fire on the 'A' button then just press left and right in some grass for about 10 minutes and then you got yourself a decent pokemon ...

but i'm playing emerald so it's like 300 some pokemon ..

DeletedUser

i do save ... except when i forget to press shift+F1

i use the visual gameboy advance and it's awesome cause you and speed things up by over 93000% and then hit rapid fire on the 'A' button then just press left and right in some grass for about 10 minutes and then you got yourself a decent pokemon ...

but i'm playing emerald so it's like 300 some pokemon ..

I've got that one too, but I use...

Some other one.

I just liked the layout that I had set up to my 360 controller and decided to stick with it.

It doesn't compatible with gba games though.

No it doesn't... :icon_sad:

Winzora

Lay off the coke dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.