Brave! Discussion

DeletedUser

this is the last time i m saying u this: we just dont grow before doing an OP. now thats our style and i think we are doing great. :icon_redface:

we use every single unit of wood/iron/clay to make troops and trains. .hey hey.juss kidden

And I say, Wonderful! I showed a player from Brave! who did it too. And asked you about these 12 players before in my post..
quoting myself:
Facts please facts, not hot air in the sky.

DeletedUser93993

And I say, Wonderful! I showed a player from Brave! who did it too. And asked you about these 12 players before in my post..
quoting myself:

why are u comparing braves style and our style. we have our respective strategies/styles.but keeping in mind ur theory seems like they are constantly nobling villas. still not getting good ODA. strange

DeletedUser

why are u comparing braves style and our style. we have our respective strategies/styles.but keeping in mind ur theory seems like they are constantly nobling villas. still not getting good ODA. strange

Because there are only 2 types of ennoblement can happen in Tribal Wars:

1. One constantly nobles.
2. One takes time to reconcile.

You are trying to prove Womble style is the number 2. However, what I am saying is (i don't care what style you have, doesn't change a thing) you have high amount of inactivity in tribe and that is not because of the number 2 style only.

DeletedUser

And for Brave! they seem to be using number 1 style, however I showed you a Brave! player who used number 2 style. So maybe they use mix of these styles? and still noble villages. And not good ODA, poor them they are missing out from fun while nobling. Don't change the subject though, we are discussing ennoblement of villas :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Stop posting? :icon_twisted: Are you my mom? :icon_eek:

Well, fine if you are "more or less inactive" and you are "one of the most active players of Womble". If you (insider) say so, be it. I guess Womble is more or less inactive tribe then. Choose your words careful mate, I will catch you :icon_cool:

If you are tired of arguing then don't argue! Nobody asked Womble to stick their nose into Brave! thread and tell them they are better.

Reading comprehension mate, it says
if you look at my stats its shows im more or less inactive
, stop attempting to contextualize everything. You're bad at it.

DeletedUser

Thats what I am saying, looking at stats Womble is more or less inactive tribe.

DeletedUser

So you're attempting to categorize our entire tribe by using baseless accusations centered around inconsequential evidence? Good one.

DeletedUser93993

Thats what I am saying, looking at stats Womble is more or less inactive tribe.

the number of villas we nobled in the past week...yes TW gifted us those villas as a token of gift.we did nothing. we are inactive

DeletedUser

No, all this Brave mocking shall we say was when their top player had no OD and nobled barbs only. He is their best player and therefroe the tallisman of his tribe, he now quit and went barb, guess he was that loyal :icon_rolleyes:

An alias that started the day you wanted to start and argue, i say which Brave player is this :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

No, all this womble mocking shall we say was when their top player had no OD and nobled barbs only. He is their best player and therefroe the tallisman of his tribe, he now quit and went barb, guess he was that loyal :icon_rolleyes:

An alias that started the day you wanted to start and argue, i say which Brave player is this :icon_razz:

maybe his name starts with P..:icon_rolleyes:

seth89

So you're attempting to categorize our entire tribe by using baseless accusations centered around inconsequential evidence? Good one.

You are fairly inactive in Player - Point Growth, compared to Brave, who I think he was jugding it against.
With 15 Player's without a increase in point growth for a week or more. 5 of those's are being nobled out. :icon_neutral:

And before you bitch about building troop's, sending off attack's and what not. I did check to see if there was a increase in any of their OD.
Which most are growning ever so slightly. Tho Zidany Clearly look's inactive. :lol:

DeletedUser

Zidany is a special case, he has had his sit passed around for a couple months while he finishes up his schooling, he'll be back shortly :). He's an old world vet who is one of the better players I've played with, he formed RiCe which was one of the two tribes in the original makeup of Womble. He may not be growing, but his account is perfectly safe and when he comes back he'll be primed to grow again, I believe he has nearly unlimited nobles at this point :p

EDIT: And before you dig further back into his past, he was a linchpin in the Mighty war. He stacked all around their border and waited for months for that war to start. Unfortunately due to school starting back up he wasn't able to take many towns, just provided a lot of carpet bombing.

Trust me when I say that Zidany isn't an issue. If it turns out he's not coming back there's already a plan in place to noble that account out, however we've kept in contact with him the entire time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, all this Brave mocking shall we say was when their top player had no OD and nobled barbs only. He is their best player and therefroe the tallisman of his tribe, he now quit and went barb, guess he was that loyal :icon_rolleyes:

And how do you know our ex-top player is our best player?! Sure he had the most points, but...is that how you gauge the skill of a player?

Ahem, you're now...
using baseless accusations centered around inconsequential evidence. Good one.

Don't make such foolish assumptions please :) Thanks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93993

And how do you know our ex-top player is our best player?! Sure he had the most points, but...is that how you gauge the skill of a player?

Ahem, you're now...

Don't make such foolish assumptions please :) Thanks :icon_rolleyes:

now i m sure fulltroops in an ex-brave

DeletedUser

No, I am categorising your tribe by using FACTS.

Two examples:
- Stats posted showing so many players didn't noble a SINGLE village within a week compared to Brave!s outstanding activity.
- Your own player posting and saying his stats looks as inactive, but he is one of the most active Womble players.

These are facts and not accusations. What you are doing is accusation!

DeletedUser

the number of villas we nobled in the past week...yes TW gifted us those villas as a token of gift.we did nothing. we are inactive

+1

I have already gave my opinion of Womble as vanishing tribe from inactivity, so another +1 for admitting into it.

DeletedUser

he he now duke starts talking!!! did you check his stats of barb noblement??? It is less than yours!!! Don't make up things.

Since he has now retired, I will tell you secret. He had one merge and had morale basher working for him, hence no OD, but plenty villages. Good or Bad not for you to judge!

DeletedUser

he he now duke starts talking!!! did you check his stats of barb noblement??? It is less than yours!!! Don't make up things.

Since he has now retired, I will tell you secret. He had one merge and had morale basher working for him, hence no OD, but plenty villages. Good or Bad not for you to judge!

Not really, alot of things can judge a tribe. Inactivity happens, also periods of little growth happen at times, I once sent 100+ nukes at a player hitting my local tribemates, it stopped him for several weeks, I didnt have enough nobles to take him out, hense what I did, my growth was minimal for a few weeks, using your stats I was inactive and did very little, there are lots of stories.

Facts are, if not fighting, you can log in for 5 mins a day, send 3 trains plus nukes to take easy villages, proves no skill, proves they are not active and also proves why play a war game if not looking for a good fight. I fought a whole front vs mighty on my own, I fought a whole tribe with 3 others. It was fun, i enjoyed it. We build and re group for nobles, we have a few players with 500-1000 incomings currently. Its a war game this happens.

The fact you suggest a pifft had a morale basher for everything would suggest I should have some competition for my top spot, oh guess I dont, so point me in the direction of this mighty morale basher, or was he never challenged in a fight.

This to me is why you have high "activity" as you call it

Braves ODD for the week

What happened, did a few of you have to kill off some troops, if your in so many fights as you call it this should be through the roof, instead you carry on gangbanging subv's enemies :lol:

DeletedUser

You blame us for our ODD? Lol. Good one.

Anyway let's just look at the big picture shall we? Brave! and Womble started at around the same time I assume. Brave! has a higher average points per player, so solely by that Brave!'s members take more villages on average. Taking more villages generally means a more active tribe. You can't really blame us for the lack of tribes with skill in our area (of course, subv excluded). There's nothing we can do about that. I don't exactly get what your point is exactly.