Side 2: 302
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,065,978
Side 2: 2,717,538
Difference: 651,560

chart

If you really wanted some fun so badly, why not search K36 ? - There is some fun for the backliners if they are interested - TO ALL OF WORLD 58 - I GIVE YOU THE UNCONQUERABLE !

DeletedUser

Dam, for a tribe fighting the number 1&2 tribe, I think Bunny is doing pretty well!

Lawl he's playing Gawk, that terrabad player that thinks he's good.

DeletedUser

and you are?

Good question ... :icon_rolleyes:

Dam, for a tribe fighting the number 1&2 tribe, I think Bunny is doing pretty well!

You need to play more late game if you think wars finish fast, you also need to realise your player critiques mean squat when you continue to hide behind your alias Weevil :)

monsterbro

He plays Gawk haha, before you start calling people out gawk maybe learn how to play please

DeletedUser

not entirely true but okay :icon_neutral:

Honor doesn't share that great of a border with you lot, so you shouldn't be losing to them at all period :icon_rolleyes:

secondly your massive family tribe is bigger then FORK on it's own, even if you include FORK2. so fair to say you have more people to stack the front line with.... it's just you guys don't know how to stack a front line..

wouldn't say all of Bunny is bad, but a good chunk of them talk more then they should...

DeletedUser

rawr actually been oddinly quiet lately.... whats wrong with you rawr ? :(

DeletedUser

You're a prime example of this in FORK.

i'm sure alot would disagree with you though, but who am i to tell you how you should feel. :icon_cool:

I think this works both ways, with FORK. :icon_biggrin:

true indeed, however i do think Bunny has more baggage then FORK actually does giving alot of the members we currently have, have been with us for awhile. whlist Bunny on the other hand made 3 tribes and recruited anybody and everybody they possibly could that wasnt sided with either FORK or Honor.

rawr actually been oddinly quiet lately.... whats wrong with you rawr ? :(

life man lol. just been crazy busy lately. haven't had the time to do to much :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser103070

true indeed, however i do think Bunny has more baggage then FORK actually does giving alot of the members we currently have, have been with us for awhile. whlist Bunny on the other hand made 3 tribes and recruited anybody and everybody they possibly could that wasnt sided with either FORK or Honor.

Er, majority of bunny/rabbit members were in Manic, Beyond, and Berry, in other words 3 of the top 5 tribes before the merge.

DeletedUser

Er, majority of bunny/rabbit members were in Manic, Beyond, and Berry, in other words 3 of the top 5 tribes before the merge.

Beyond had alot of inactives, MANIC had lots of internal issues 'with or with out me' and Berry was just a meat-shield for MANIC that did there dirty work but other then that they didn't do much worth mentioning and thus the baggage i speak of when i mention Bunny.

don't get me wrong every tribe has there issues, however when you mix 3 different issues together, sorta is a recipe for disaster? :icon_confused:

but eh to each's own.

DeletedUser

a disaster that is holding up well.

which account you playing on 62 rawr

DeletedUser

the intention of merger was to put issues away and have a better tribe. not to mix them.
and we almost achieved that. bunny is a better tribe than manic or beyoned.
its not in my top 30 tribes list really. but it worth fighting for... if bunny. was a disaster i was the first one to leave tribe and go my own way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a disaster that is holding up well.

which account you playing on 62 rawr

ask Fufty, he is my neighbor or one of them :lol:

unlucky him :icon_twisted:

and 'no' i'm not worried about you knowing who i am, already fighting like 900+ players last i checked but that list sorta grows more everyday, probably over 1k now lol..

Elmo Is Red :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im just wondering when the BUNNY's are going to get smart and start attacking ~GOT~ for thier space.. it seems like good logic as ~GOT~ and the BUNNY's share the same K's or havent you guys looked at the map.. and I know wehyam isnt braveenough to start fighting FORK and they are already getting thier butts kicked by HONOR to be off any use to the BUNNY's anyway...look at the world maps and you can see my logic..maby?

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have to say i have started to respect Bunny/Manic a bit for their good fight, they have been underdogs for a long time, but they still seem to be holding out pretty well. Thumbs up for you guys, looking forward getting closer and be more active in that fight. Always fun to fight skilled players.

DeletedUser102496

Im just wondering when the BUNNY's are going to get smart and start attacking ~GOT~ for thier space.. it seems like good logic as ~GOT~ and the BUNNY's share the same K's or havent you guys looked at the map.. and I know wehyam isnt braveenough to start fighting FORK and they are already getting thier butts kicked by HONOR to be off any use to the BUNNY's anyway...look at the world maps and you can see my logic..maby?

Your a nub who takes the game seriously now shut the hell up ! :icon_twisted:

Indeedy Purely, I am proud that I am giving Bunny. a good run from their money. Fair play guys and I hope you are enjoying the game :icon_wink: