Break the silence

DeletedUser48847

Good luck, ILTR, in the future worlds (if possible), and in your real life!

kalkoenvet

Some people need to calm down...

Important is that both IQ and Muppet put up a good fight. Both have been damaged by it, but after all the game is tribalwars and not tribalhugs. I'm sure both sides had fun. No need to heathen up the fire and attack eachother about it on the pnp, is my opinion. The future will tell who actually really won. :).

Besides that I find it amusing that there's a bunch of people in this topic who are not able to put up a fight at all, yet are hating on Muppet. No offence player who his name I won't say *cough* Willovain *cough*, but please shut up. I don't think it's a good thing that you suck ingame but are annoying on the pnp.

Props ILTR and IQ for the fight they put up. It's not done yet.

------
SPLIT HERE
------

You know exactly what he's saying my friend. You got cleared yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know exactly what he's saying my friend. You got cleared yourself.

If being cleared is a sign of sucking, then I wonder what happened to Gorth and Kermit? :icon_eek: Have a bit of a K55 uprising didja? :icon_redface: One doesn't always need troops to cause damage, as is quite clearly shown here? This poor little "rimside" "noob" was still capable of orchestrating the clearing of a large chunk of Muppet troops.

Apparently not everyone cares about the fact that I apparently suck in game? I must be able to lead/coordinate fairly well or something... :icon_rolleyes:

kalkoenvet

He said what as if he didn't understand what was being said. My reply to that had nothing to do with what I said above that. I'll split it for you in the post. Getting cleared does not mean you suck ingame, never said that or implied that.

Edit: I don't know about your skill but rimming you was pretty easy as said in the topic?

DeletedUser

Besides that I find it amusing that there's a bunch of people in this topic who are not able to put up a fight at all, yet are hating on Muppet. No offence player who his name I won't say *cough* Willovain *cough*, but please shut up. I don't think it's a good thing that you suck ingame but are annoying on the pnp.

Do you have a ten second memory? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Edit: I don't know about your skill but rimming you was pretty easy as said in the topic?

As I said to your co-player, you caught me offline and were quite efficient about it. I've said it numerous times, it was well-played.

I know, double post, whine whine whine. CBA to edit it back in.

DeletedUser

Why would I? Is that your comeback?

You said you never said being cleared meant you sucked in-game, yet you quite clearly said something to the contrary in the post right before it. Hence, ten second memory much? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You said you never said being cleared meant you sucked in-game, yet you quite clearly said something to the contrary in the post right before it. Hence, ten second memory much? :icon_neutral:

Hey willo, WTF nobled you?? will you still be doing the paper?

DeletedUser

He's a big bully :(

I loved teh willo, he was uber *wipes tears from eyes*

DeletedUser15106

Thanks for all the support , I really appreciate it and I usually try my best to bring some action.

To all the muppets , who thinks that I was disrespectful by posting that. I'm sorry if you feel like that. But I tried to show event from our side, I wasn't posting reports where you backtimed our members, I didn't complain about the mistake that we made with Shveik, where we didn't dodge the troops , which weren't chased.

But the thing is I am not co-paying my account with anyone, I set sitters at night only when I feel that I need them, I don't like asking others to do stuff for me. So this game is taking too much time and to be honest, it's fun and enjoyable maybe ~5% of the time, where rest is spent on simple farming or something like that, what is not enterteining in any way. So I decided to leave.

As a matter of fact, I joined this world to play with my friends for a week or a bit longer, they wanted to stay longer. But at the time ,when I and Rawl were changing 1st and 2nd place almsot every hour (what was far from academies), I thought I will stay and try to noble him and quit after that, I told that to my friends. After few days of planning ,how would I do that I realized, what would happen if I would do that:

I was sure that someone from muppets would kill my troops, and probably would attack Shveik afterwards. My troops wouldn't be so important as I would just quit anyway but:
I would have ruined game for Rowl or if I fail to do that then probably not.
I would have lost my troops
I would have ruined game for Shveik

And I decided not to ruin game for others just to have some fun before quiting. And while we were searching for a player for my acc, we got much closer to academies, that's why you might think that I got scared and runed away, but i came back, didn't I?

TW is too addictive, and you made me come back. It's like you would stop smoking and then suddenly someone forces you to smoke and you can't quit anymore. That's why I am not too happy about all this. And I will quit soon anyway, it doesn't matter if muppets noble me or not. I feel that I need to. Maybe I will play in some new world again, but I hope I wont.

Thanks for that post :) I hope (and I'm pretty sure) IQ had as much fun as we did, it was a skirmish for the history books. It's pretty rare that such a great couple of teams are close enough together to start a bit of early-world action. All too often they end up making tribal alliances or personal alliances, which is probably why this world has so far exceeded my expectations in terms of the level of fun to be had.
If you do quit, good luck for the future, and if not, when's round 2? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Take care man and good luck with everything.

Don't forget to drop a mail before you leave.:icon_wink:
You know what i'm talking about.:icon_razz:

<3 allyboo

kalkoenvet

Defender: MooMix1
Village: DEATH (508|506) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 16)
Stable (Level 3)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 15)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 19)
Iron mine (Level 20)
Farm (Level 23)
Warehouse (Level 21)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 6)
Units outside of village:

297 300 47 49 554 0 0 4 0 0

Where did your axes go? Yea ofcourse, having a few hundreds of units outside your village aint cleared.

DeletedUser

If being cleared is a sign of sucking, then I wonder what happened to Gorth and Kermit? :icon_eek: Have a bit of a K55 uprising didja? :icon_redface: One doesn't always need troops to cause damage, as is quite clearly shown here? This poor little "rimside" "noob" was still capable of orchestrating the clearing of a large chunk of Muppet troops.

Apparently not everyone cares about the fact that I apparently suck in game? I must be able to lead/coordinate fairly well or something... :icon_rolleyes:
:lol:
Meh.jpg

Creds for brainwashing some noobs.