Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 41,169
Difference: 41,169

chart

[/spoil]

To be Continued ....
shooting-guns.gif

Please only use stats from when war was declared :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good to know that you are feeling insecure enough to use stats from before you declared to try and make yourselves look good :)

DeletedUser92790

I didn't think he was very funny either, does that mean I don't have a sense of humor either? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93066

Bias or nawt this was a very classy Pnp. Nothing less I expected from Sam and Dj. 2 Biggest trolls ever in TW history saved our day once again. Good luck both side. I will root for Bewbs!

musological

I'm not even a troll. Keep trying to dig up more rubbish against me though, it's fun reading.

lol, you still pop up regularly to troll our w65 forums, even now months after you quit and washed out the world :D But no, you're not a troll ;-)

DeletedUser

lol, you still pop up regularly to troll our w65 forums, even now months after you quit and washed out the world :D But no, you're not a troll ;-)

Oh, I do? Muso, making statements you do not like does not equate to trolling.

Good anyway to note you've relinquished your other comment. Your little fued with me that you have been working hard to get, seems a bit childish and formed from nothing. Quite troll-like on your part, actually.

DeletedUser100466

So Mr muso you accuse people of trolling while you yourself doing pretty good job derailing this thread with previous world events.

Well here i will give you something funny
[spoil]
screenshot_352.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
screenshot_353.png
[/spoil]

I await for your useful insight :)

Last edited by a moderator:

hogarth01

two of these varyag players rimmed in one day must be really painful lol. well done to 1 UP for doing a good job

DeletedUser

Bias or nawt this was a very classy Pnp. Nothing less I expected from Sam and Dj. 2 Biggest trolls ever in TW history saved our day once again. Good luck both side. I will root for Bewbs!

nothing compared to CW. Shame they got rimmed :(

DeletedUser93066

Hi Sweetie (kiss) Didnt know you play this world. And Nadir never Trolls.. You need talent to be a troll. He just speaks his mind.

DeletedUser93066

So Mr muso you accuse people of trolling while you yourself doing pretty good job derailing this thread with previous world events.

Well here i will give you something funny
[spoil]
screenshot_352.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
screenshot_353.png
[/spoil]

I await for your useful insight :)

Currently playing w68 is being the Key Here. I know the Experience in pay for win concept.

DeletedUser

This is gonna be a good war to see who really has the better skill. Cant recruit your way out of this one ;) Looking forward to this though. Undecided on who Im rooting for

Garrock

Creative, factual misrepresentation, but creative, not a bad post.

Good luck

Erig

Considering Varyag might have some help from Method their k54 might not be hopeless after all. Well played.

DeletedUser

i've come out of this rooting for varyag and my purple dino, though i always had a soft spot for 1up. you do yourselves no favours when you post :D

DeletedUser

Love this declaration, finally had time to read it :)

Hoping for a good fight which I'm sure some varyag players can provide!

DeletedUser110642

im undecided on who i want to win as i lost sleep tagging and dodging attacks from both tribes =(..

ehh screw it go 1up! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

May the best tribe win. Personally I am rooting for Varyag. For the most part they are classier trolls. :)