{Breaking News} NG declares WAR against Suigen

DeletedUser

You certainly won't see it from me. Twice now I've seen an enemy completely surrounded by our villages and so mailed them offering them a chance to surrender which they did, and survived. I've made 4 offers in total but they don't work on sat accounts :icon_biggrin:

I'm too soft for these games :icon_razz: It was even worse in Dark-Future when I was a crew leader... a soft mob boss is really going to last aye :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

knt
rel
ng
dt
kntc

i have seen that all tribes are taking villages. dont bother with the crap of kntc being part of knt. it is 2 tribes even though they are sister tribes.

they may only just have declared war or may not have it doesnt matter all tribes are attacking and making the damage.

ng only joined in when it was weak i say try fighting a tribe 1 on 1 and winning. i doubt it could happen though

If you actually read the profile of KNTC it clearly states that it is the academy tribe of KNT. Now why do I know that????

DeletedUser

The least he knew he could do was offer safe haven to any member of Suigen, NG, KNT or KNTC that wished to not participate in this war and were willing to become and stay FD members even when the war ended. He would do that for any tribe that he held good relations with.

Nice to see I got a mention. Do I get a cut in the royalites? :icon_wink:

More seriously though it seems that you are going to take in fugitives from Suigen. Nobody from KNT or KNTC will join you as we have the upper hand and NG are way to solid to go running.

I would appreciate a mail if you are thinking of taking anyone in, from Suigen that is, and I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement as you have proved yourself to be a top guy in recent chats.

DeletedUser

there taking in fugitives from suigen :icon_eek:
jeez, they may aswell take all the refugees while there at it too :)

DeletedUser9212

RedLance started receiving messages from various tribal Leaders concerning a statement he had made in good faith to all his allies.

Sitting he puts Quill to scroll to clarify his words as there was much misinterpretation going on.

To the various tribal Leaders,

It has come to my attention there may be some misunderstanding to a previous statement I had made. First let me clarify what I feel is a refugee in a war.

Any person in a tribe who has participated whether it be defensively or offensively or who has come under attack whether it be by scouts or regular troops.

Any person that is a member of a tribe who has not come under any of the above classifications. I do not consider a refugee.

That being said. As I had stated earlier. Any member of a tribe I have relations with that falls under the second section would be eligible to come to FD and become a member. Of course the tribes at war with the members tribe would be informed of such a change in tribal status.

Many a time the situation has arisen where someone will have a really good friend in a opposing tribe. They are PA's and that person has no wish to war with their friend or against their friends tribe. That being the situation so as not to be in conflict with their own tribe. This would give them a option acceptable and honorable to all parties.

Or their placement on the world would be of such that they would be in a much better position to be in a differant allied tribe.

I have no intention of taking in anyone who is running because they are afraid their villages may be taken. I have no use for such a person. I am a prime example of what one can do when their original village has been taken.

When I declared war on Ori. Mine was one of the first villages taken out. I convinced the person who did it from Ori. To join our tribe and he eventually helped me regain my place back in K44 from K67 where I had been rimmed.

To those that think they have any war won hands down right after it has started. Everyone on these boards swore that I was crazy and FD would be wiped out in no time by Ori. Ori did manage for a good deal of Time to Place Azrix Nightfire in the top 5 on the defensive standings.

But we persevered with alot of hard work and with our allies. Won the war and Ori is no more. So be humble in your boasting. For the tides of war can turn on you in the course of time.

If anyone has any further questions or needs further clarification. Please feel free to ask them and I shall do my best to answer them.

Sincerly,

RedLance
Duke of F.D

Sealing the messages he has them sent out to all the Dukes and Duchesses of the world so that all would know clearly where he stood.

DeletedUser

Side 1: KNT KNTC

Side 2: Suigen

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319
Side 2: 117
Difference: 202

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,036,375
Side 2: 963,931
Difference: 2,072,444

image.php

Side 1: KNT KNTC NG

Side 2: Suigen

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 364
Side 2: 120
Difference: 244

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,460,921
Side 2: 996,476
Difference: 2,464,445

image.php

DeletedUser

well, red lance than you will not find any refugee in this game cause if someone doesn't help his tribe will rimm him, and if he is helping then he is refugee. if you have any request or ideas you need to contact tribes involved

DeletedUser

@mizaru -- yea, suigen nobled some inactive member villages :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

also those stats are not complete cause Suigen is kicking members when they have no chance to defend themselves anymore, while we hold our "red" ones till they get deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Red Lance - You do realise that it is the attacking and the winning tribe that sets the terms, IF any.

I would be very careful if I was you, because tribe have done this in my tribe in world 7. Claiming that they would stay neutral in a war but then recruiting refugees, hiding behind the statement that you made.

But alas, such a striking blow took away their courage to start over on the rim.

In my opinion, a refugee is a player that runs anytime AFTER war has been declared, wether under attack or not. This stays with them until pardoned by the winning tribe.

An obvious exception would be that if the winning tribe is not powerful enough to take these refugees. Or if the players left within a certain timeframe BEFORE the winning tribe formally declared war. In which case they would probably be hunted down nonetheless.

So be careful, because your negotiations are not with Suigen or NG, but with KNT, as they are clearly the orignal aggressors and clearly the winning side in this war.

DeletedUser

@ Red Lance - You do realise that it is the attacking and the winning tribe that sets the terms, IF any.

I would be very careful if I was you, because tribe have done this in my tribe in world 7. Claiming that they would stay neutral in a war but then recruiting refugees, hiding behind the statement that you made.

But alas, such a striking blow took away their courage to start over on the rim.

In my opinion, a refugee is a player that runs anytime AFTER war has been declared, wether under attack or not. This stays with them until pardoned by the winning tribe.

An obvious exception would be that if the winning tribe is not powerful enough to take these refugees. Or if the players left within a certain timeframe BEFORE the winning tribe formally declared war. In which case they would probably be hunted down nonetheless.

So be careful, because your negotiations are not with Suigen or NG, but with KNT, as they are clearly the orignal aggressors and clearly the winning side in this war.

Refugees are those that are under attack and leave a tribe for another.

I understand the logic behind saying that anyone who leaves is a refugee, but if a war went on till every single village of one tribe was nobled, it would take a year or more to complete. When this kind of thing happens it's better to just rim those who were attacked and leave the rest.