Breaking News

Lord BillyNoMates

Not how this works. If he's welcome to post garbage, I'm welcome to refer to it as garbage.

You do realize that's all you do on the forums right? You're just an inarticulate cretin whereas I am not.
feel free to post one thing that youve said to someone that has been nice
because all i see is you insulting topics and not giving anything useful

DeletedUser79609

feel free to post one thing that youve said to someone that has been nice
because all i see is you insulting topics and not giving anything useful

He's often nice to me. Says things like "you're not so bad" and other lovely things like that

DeletedUser120589

A hater is still a fan =) and obviously he reads them because i always see a comment of 5 from him on most chapters

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The Uk had a newspaper..The SUN, it was quite silly and made more assumptions and ufo landings etc.. it wasnt the times..but people bought it just to look at the page 3 girls and tits! lol
so lets be honest . we all love a bit of the non norm

DeletedUser120698

"Lord Billy No Main" i remember this guy emailed me before and said i had to backstab Royal and help stack Guerilla tactics, he was so desperate that time. :p

Lord BillyNoMates

"Lord Billy No Main" i remember this guy emailed me before and said i had to backstab Royal and help stack Guerilla tactics, he was so desperate that time. :p
and who told you to say this haim or kreiger o_O

next time you try to post lies at least bring in proof

i remember this guy emailed me before and said i had to backstab Royal . :p

and try to check things first you were never in royal. you probably being 800 points and tribeless means they dont have anything to do with you

so im missing the point how you can back stab anyone or are you trying to state royal gives personal alliances to players smaller then barbs

Lord BillyNoMates

your both from inc and im not surprised your stuck up each others ass's

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
So because I agree that you post utter nonsense my head is up his ass? Im sure over 90% of TW shares this opinion.

Nice one Billy - you're almost as good at insults as you are at tagging trains or defending your main:/

Lord BillyNoMates

maybe if 75% of inc didnt use new accounts for w93 people might take them more seriously

Hakuna Matata

maybe you should make your posts well written before insulting someone else's or do you believe that your sentences require a paragraph after every 1 or 2 lines.

If we are going to be the grammar police, I think we can do better when reprimanding others. You didn't even capitalize the first word of the sentence, then you left out a comma in there. But really, we have no need to attack people about grammar or the spacing of paragraphs. That would fill the entire posts of with clutter, because every time someone corrects another person, they are more than likely going to make a mistake somewhere along the line.

Just reading though, you used "then" instead of "than." When saying I am bigger "than" that is the proper word to use, as you are making a comparison.

DeletedUser115162

Seems to me that royal and who every else that don't like WS have decided to get there two cents worth heard on the forums....

And plus the only noteable player within Royals is accused of backstabbing people for villages... we will se what happens

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Seems to me that royal and who every else that don't like WS have decided to get there two cents worth heard on the forums....

And plus the only noteable player within Royals is accused of backstabbing people for villages... we will se what happens
Got nothing against WS mate - just your annoying loudmouth excuse for a "second in command" who has a delusional god complex but in reality can't even tag...

DeletedUser120524

Wrong. I have, on numerous occasions, expressed my fondness of WS. I'm also one of the few people that doesn't actively hate Billy.