[Breaking] The Backstabbing Rated R

brymon

admire a racist, mass murderer?

no of corse hes not racist.

dont get me wrong, i HATE all this political correctness BS... but this is nothing like that. he is being racist in a way that he wont get banned/kicked from the game... claiming that he has it on his profile for other reasons.

if you eat it up, then your just as bad.

OK, first of all, did he say he admired Hitler because he killed 6 million Jews?

Well I personally am not a fan of Hitler - my Grandparents were killed fighting him (well, one was bombed in the blitz). My grandfather, before the war started, actually admired Hitler because he thought the treaty of Versailles had been horrific to Germany, which it had been. It had destroyed the country. Of course, his view changed once the war began.

However, there are other things Hitler did that are admirable. The autobahns, which are still used today extensively, the industry which was a base for all German industry today, and his scientists were the first to realise that smoking was bad for you.
If it weren't for the German scientists of the Nazi regime, we may not have been to the moon yet, either.

There are many other positives. Don't be ignorant and accept the mainstream view until you know everything. Of course, you could argue that he did more bad than good - which is true (killing 6 million, no matter what else you've done, makes you "bad"), but that doesn't erase everything else he has ever done.

Allow people freedom of thought. Don't criticise them for it. I'm not a fan of Hitler, I'm just telling you this.

DeletedUser

i know all about hitler, thats why i am argueing the toss.

who cares how many motorways he built... it got destroyed in the war.
who cares how great his industrial machine was, they all got destroyed in the war.
who cares if his scientist's descorved smoking kills, we know that now and thre is more smokers than ever.
we havnt been to the moon.

if he wanted a hero who has done so much for the world, why not choose bill gates or the wright brothers. they invented some of the most important things used today.

the fact of the matter is, hitler wont be rememberd for the birth of the peoples car or the autobahns... he will be rememberd for what he did, kill 6million jews as well as millions of other people.

everyone knows this, even the guy who has it on his profile.

brymon

OK, I read, in your post, "We haven't been to the moon".

I'm leaving this conversation right now, but first I will say:
The autobahns are the motorways of Germany now, and despite some of it being destroyed in the war, some survived, and a hell of a lot of it was taken by the USSR and is now in use in Russia - today.

Some people may remember Hitler not for the bad things he did, but for the good things, and simply admire him for being a strong person. Let them do that.

But seeing as you are the kind of person who believes crackpot conspiracy theories about man never being to the moon, I can see that I will never convince you - about anything.

Landing on the moon is, in my opinion, Man's greatest achievement to date. It happened. I haven't even got to know you, and already I have negative respect for you. I apologise.

DeletedUser

mod...please use that all-known german(what a paradhox) word to shut their mouths about this..
this is W16 forum...not a debate on racism.

DeletedUser18894

We have been to the moon....:icon_confused:
And the hippos are leaving earth and going there next.

DeletedUser

OK, I read, in your post, "We haven't been to the moon".

I'm leaving this conversation right now, but first I will say:
The autobahns are the motorways of Germany now, and despite some of it being destroyed in the war, some survived, and a hell of a lot of it was taken by the USSR and is now in use in Russia - today.

and?

Some people may remember Hitler not for the bad things he did, but for the good things, and simply admire him for being a strong person. Let them do that.

stong person, what?

But seeing as you are the kind of person who believes crackpot conspiracy theories about man never being to the moon, I can see that I will never convince you - about anything.

crackpot conspiracy?why have we not gone again, why did the shuttle used have less tech that a modern day calculator? come on.

seen as your such a big hitler fan, i can see i cant convince you

Landing on the moon is, in my opinion, Man's greatest achievement to date. It happened. I haven't even got to know you, and already I have negative respect for you. I apologise.

no need to apologise. i mean im not the one defending hitler, one of the worlds biggest murderes.

you have no respect for me because i feel we havnt been to the moon? imagine how i feel about you defending one of historys biggest killers.

you have a union jack as your avatare. how you can even defend this man? you have a symbol my country flying on your forum proflie, one that millions of its men and woman faught to stop your idol. get it off your profile, you clearly are not a patriot... infact your a joke

read bold

brymon

We have been to the moon....:icon_confused:

Thank you Rana :)

I'm sorry, DISRUS, please shut it now. I actually said I am not a fan of Hitler. I work in an organisation that fought the Wehrmacht 60 years ago. My grandfather died fighting them. So obviously I'm not going to be a Hitler fan. I'm not defending him. I'm showing you that you don't know everything about him, and that you are "Judging the book by it's cover".

I deeply resent being called a joke rather than a patriot. I have risked my life for my country - for YOUR COUNTRY. So b*gger off.

I do not feel the need to respond to any of the other things you said. But you offended me at the end of your last post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you Rana :)

I'm sorry, DISRUS, please shut it now. I actually said I am not a fan of Hitler. I work in an organisation that fought the Wehrmacht 60 years ago. My grandfather died fighting them. So obviously I'm not going to be a Hitler fan. I'm not defending him. I'm showing you that you don't know everything about him, and that you are "Judging the book by it's cover".

sorry i thought you was leaving? shame you had to stay.

i work in an organisation that fought the wehrmact 60 years ago as well, those i work with would be just as disgusted as i am at your representaition of yourself. i wont comment on your grandfarther but i am sure he was a great man, im sorry he was lost.

"judging a book by its cover" what like the moon landings you mean?

I do not feel the need to respond to any of the other things you said. But you offended me at the end of your last post.

near enough everything you have posted has offended me and what i stand for

bold

brymon

How have I offended you? I am simply trying to balance out your views.

And no, not like the moon landings.

Bye.

DeletedUser

How have I offended you? I am simply trying to balance out your views.

oh yes, he built a few roads and made a few cars, that really balances out the other things that he did

And no, not like the moon landings.

Bye.

farewell:icon_wink:

starts with a "b", ends with a "d"

DeletedUser18894

You guys need to calm down. Lets get back on topic. Those nasty hippos, they have big mouths.

DeletedUser

Side 1: RatedR

Side 2: Hippos

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 92
Difference: 67

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 37
Difference: 34

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 157,273
Side 2: 725,087
Difference: 567,814

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,149
Side 2: 296,574
Difference: 267,425

image.php

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 10
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 20,953
Side 2: 62,568
Difference: 41,615

image.php

Side 1: 10,924
Side 2: 5,476
Difference: 5,448

image.php

DeletedUser

Make a new thread if you are going to chat about something that is not to do with this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18894

you guys just posted the same thing twice......
I like the last 24 hours stat best.

DeletedUser

I like the last 24 hours stat best.
I like this:icon_wink:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 639
Side 2: 939
Difference: 300

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 52
Difference: 49

image.php

Side 1: 2,859,140
Side 2: 5,133,597
Difference: 2,274,457

image.php

Side 1: 29,149
Side 2: 406,124
Difference: 376,975

image.php

DeletedUser

@ranel,you be hungry again eh.

Good to see hippos hungry again.They be food.Goodluck guys.:icon_wink:

The Jeff

yea you guys are so bad, hurting allies back then.

Has anyone in Hippos thanked you for your thoughtful recruiting policy lately? Tell LordAOE that his delicate and sensible diplomatic skills are sorely missed as well.

All we have are these villages to keep the sadness at bay in our hearts.