Breath

DeletedUser

Wow, nice work, if I ever make the new W46 paper I'm coming to you for help :O

DeletedUser

too late, you can't escape now, your w46s very own pie chart man (i'll just call you pie man for short).

DeletedUser

Does anyone know Breath's allies? Also, many of =A='s key members joined Breath. I think I'll also ad UC in the mix. Anyone have thoughts on them?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know Breath's allies? Also, many of =A='s key members joined Breath. I think I'll also ad UC in the mix. Anyone have thoughts on them?

Yes I know their allies, yes some =A= joined and UC were former =A= and have gone between them and Bunny.... Hope that helps...

DeletedUser84663

now now Stez, don't give away all the secrets of UC... though they are now Under DEconstruction... :x

DeletedUser

well you aren't out yet. Remember you only think you are safe :icon_wink:

I'm pretty sure the 1k incomings I have is enough for me to know I am not "safe", but I know that I can handle it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the 1k incomings I have is enough for me to know I am not "safe", but I know that I can handle it :icon_wink:

You might think you are. Btw.. just ignore that quiet beeping in your modem. It's not really a timed sabotage device. Neither is the one in your backup if you plug that one in after the first one breaks.

DeletedUser84663

You might think you are. Btw.. just ignore that quiet beeping in your modem. It's not really a timed sabotage device. Neither is the one in your backup if you plug that one in after the first one breaks.

quiet beeping in the modem? dial up? lol

anyways, is Breath the cover story for the Secret Society gossip now? hehe

DeletedUser

I head there was a secret society within the secret society.

DeletedUser84663

if everyone keeps talking bout the Secret Society, it'll become WBC, the World Broadcasting Society...

"Watch the world from Our eyes, as We tell it...only on channel 7!"

DeletedUser

I head there was a secret society within the secret society.

I heard that the secret society was just a cover because news of it was leaked months ago, so it was created to hide the fact that there's a Secret Order. Most likely this inner secret society you heard of was intentionally leaked to throw people off the Secret Order's scent.