Bring Back the Arrows!!

DeletedUser

You won't when you go premium :) I haven't used them since then :)

DeletedUser

milen243 said:
You won't when you go premium :) I haven't used them since then :)
so as a premium feature the arrows are useless when you have a better way to get between villages.

all the more reason they shouldnt be premium. either should be removed completely or returned to the way they were as a non-premium feature.

DeletedUser

All things in premium are useless and uneeded for gameplay. They are just nice extras.

I am sure that half of the futures are not even used by most players.

They are just there for people that might want them.

They are not crucial for gamepley, they just save some time as all other premium features.

I am sure if you have seen the other village overviews you would have gone the same way about returning them :)

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In world 1 people have taken over a lot of villages huh? Because in world 2 everyone only has 1 village. Also if I say join world 1 will my world 2 village be gone?

DeletedUser

You can play both worlds and many peole here have more than one village :)

DeletedUser

Building queues don't require a premium account in W1. I can't think of anything else important right now expect for speed and time settings.

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
milen243 said:
Building queues don't require a premium account in W1. I can't think of anything else important right now expect for speed and time settings.
Lol I'm already at 116 points I created Tribe the Chain Gang

DeletedUser

milen243 said:
All things in premium are useless and uneeded for gameplay. They are just nice extras.

I am sure that half of the futures are not even used by most players.

They are just there for people that might want them.

They are not crucial for gamepley, they just save some time as all other premium features.

I am sure if you have seen the other village overviews you would have gone the same way about returning them :)
im gonna go out on a limb and guess you came from DS. your knowledge of "other" overviews and somewhat horrible spelling or wrong words just leads me to feel that way.

but the fact is functionality should not be removed from general gameplay to a premium feature (not future :icon_wink: ). for a free site like this people should donate as it were or pay fro premiums because of a few simpel reasons, none of which involve extra features or basic functionality.

1. supporting the game.
2. having faith in the administration to make the game better.

neither of those criteria have been met here for me to pay for a premium as there has been a good few months and things are getting untranslated, many never were translated, the administration here like a lot of other sites sees the users as incompotent about the coding just because they dont know the people (n00bs) that join the game.

this entire cycle is a failing on many sites but fewer and fewer new sites are having the administration treat users like incompotents just because they are new to them or the site. most sites have outgrown this childish behavior and grown up to accept new people as just that NEW. nothing more and nothing less as a player other than they are just joining the game.

still it resides that premium shouldnt be required to fully play a game and use proper functionality, and premium shouldnt (as has been said) give ANY advantages over non-premium users in a fair play game.

advantages are not only resources in RTS, but the speed of simple playing.

premium users can now quickly access a vilalge and control coordinated attacks with greater speed than non premium users.

the premiums should reside in the unnecessary extras such as hosting space for tribal and personal insignia or however that is done...and the other little bits of data like what is shown in the vilalge overview such as buildings current actions that do not affect gameplay directly. (you can see swordsmen being created int he barracks but cant cancel them in the VO with premium, you must still enter the barracks to perform an action.)
things like that.

DeletedUser

If you want to learn fast join an existing tribe with many "how to" and help topics to make your gamepley easier and more fun.

@shadzar

im gonna go out on a limb and guess you came from DS. your knowledge of "other" overviews and somewhat horrible spelling or wrong words just leads me to feel that way.

I am not a native English speaker but I do not come from DS. I just got a premium account today and am quick to get familiar with all the options.

I have repeated the word "feature" more than 50 times today on this forum alone. I usually type fast and makes typos regularly which I correct if I spot them. I can assure you that when writing by hand my English is almost flawless.

I don't see this topic going anywhere so I will stop answering you. There is a point in returing the arrows and as I sais I do think that they will be a nive feature for non-premium players but that is for the game administrators to decide.

As for translations allmost everything has been translated and people are working on the missing translations. I know because I report such things regularly and I get answers about them.

So that's it from me for now. If things change and people actually try to understand my view I will post more answers. Just try do understand that I have seen yours correctly as I have been a premium user just for a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
milen243 said:
If you want to learn fast join an existing tribe with many "how to" and help topics to make your gamepley easier and more fun.
I have a village in world 2 I can't wait until I can make noblemen:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Jotun keep posting topics everywhere about the arrows and see how long you can keep posting, ONE topic is all that is needed. When this game was released it was NOT bug free like many games that are just released. Some premium only features were available for everyone to use, this has since been fixed.

I personally use the arrows all the time, premium accounts do get a lot of features that make the game a lot easier to play especially when you use the classical view.

As for translations there is currently only one person that does the translating. They are trying to get everything that isnt translated done but there are also hundreds of support tickets etc so this stuff takes time.

DeletedUser

Before I start ranting, I would like to explain why I am responding to this thread at all. I happen to be a programmer, and as such I expect to take a profit from every commercial product that I code. If I were to hand a software package to commercial users (a corporation, for example), I must either have a contract or expect no payment whatsoever. Similarly, if the customer does not pay me, he cannot expect me to give him a product. Obviously, there is no contract in this game until you buy a premium account. That means that they have no obligation to even let you play without a premium account, and (though I would not play the game if this were the case) they have every right to add premium features that do give a real advantage over non-premium users.

As one of my previous employers said, "How free do you want it?"

DeletedUser

Don't you think all the topic about bringing back the arrows is saying something?
Personally, I don't care about the arrows, it's only a time saver and I have loads of time :icon_twisted: .

Anyway, this is supposed to be a free game :icon_rolleyes: .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SirChandisTroy said:
That means that they have no obligation to even let you play without a premium account, and (though I would not play the game if this were the case) they have every right to add premium features that do give a real advantage over non-premium users.
actually if you bothered to read the rules, EVEN if you have a premium they have no obligation to let you play.

and registering IS your "contract with the company".

DeletedUser1082

You know, they have given you the reasons. You can only push mods to a certain extent. You click the name of your village and then click on the name of the other villages. They are all on the same list. Why is everyone so desperate to get them back?
I would think they might be grateful they get a free Premium feature for that period of time.

DeletedUser

shadzar said:
actually if you bothered to read the rules, EVEN if you have a premium they have no obligation to let you play.

and registering IS your "contract with the company".

To the first, you are correct. The contract is to let you use premium features while they let you play.

To the second, I was referring to a binding contract that allows the user to play the game. Registering is not a contract; it is merely a method of identification of users. The only thing in this entire system that is binding is that if you pay for premium features, you can use them while your account is enabled.

In general, though, nothing you said contradicted my point.

DeletedUser2

we have never refused someone the "right to play" just for the fun of it. But if a premium account user cheats he will not get a free ride because he has premium. He'll get banned the same way as any other player.

DeletedUser

SirChandisTroy said:
To the second, I was referring to a binding contract that allows the user to play the game. Registering is not a contract; it is merely a method of identification of users. The only thing in this entire system that is binding is that if you pay for premium features, you can use them while your account is enabled.

In general, though, nothing you said contradicted my point.
there is no such binding contract to play games. check recent legislation in the US where they are NOT honoring EULA for these games out there and other software wherein they include things such as "opening this product constitutes you agreeing with the EULA" you cant agree with something you have enver seen and therefore it is unconstitutional and an invalid contract.

and thre is no such contract for gamers. you claim to be a programmer but you must work FOR someone else and not know the whole business end of it insofar as legal terms.

WE are users. we have EVERY right to free spech as per the First Amendment. and voicing our opinions AGAINST a decision made by the administration/establishment is the ENTIRE reason that IS the frist amendment to the constition.

there is not now, or was, or in the future ever a chance that our opinions would be acted upon other than threads being locked cause the administration didnt want confrontation about their choices in the direction of the game.

HOWEVER, we have the right to give the feedback so if they do give a **** about keeping players and gettting more to actually get a premium account then the VERY least they could do is read over the opinions of said users.

for you to come in and act like we dont have that right means you do not under stand the legal system and rights in this country.

the other thread was deleted for being a dupe. which was the WRONG thing to do when it had valid points for both arguements and it could have just ben locked for reference of all parties admins and users.

i find it funny how people come in a flame/troll people for having a different opinion when it is easy enough to just not reply to a thread and stop reading it if you dont agree with the views expressed in it that strongly that you want to act like people arent alolowed to even have their own opinions or to express them.
:icon_evil: