Bring me back up to speed

DeletedUser71060

like what hes like all the rest barb munching and in actives or poor quality players same as me and most of prime theres no one left who could put up a decent fight one on one at the same level

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
after i finish my targets, I'll do my best to come near you guys....It's just a matter of time...

DeletedUser71060

if nothing else ive got the forums going again ,and as for moving near us after you finish your targets ill welcome that as the ones near me are struggling so they will need your help but by then ill be half your size just the way primes top players like to play lol

DeletedUser

if nothing else ive got the forums going again ,and as for moving near us after you finish your targets ill welcome that as the ones near me are struggling so they will need your help but by then ill be half your size just the way primes top players like to play lol

You gave us all and easy target to flame you mean.

DeletedUser

You gave us all and easy target to flame you mean.

That is what guyver feeds off of... bcuz in reality he is just a loser with no friends so he gets on here to make friends and bad-mouth people just bcuz he needs something that makes him feel powerful in his pathetic life.

DeletedUser

That is what guyver feeds off of... bcuz in reality he is just a loser with no friends so he gets on here to make friends and bad-mouth people just bcuz he needs something that makes him feel powerful in his pathetic life.

Just thought I'd say that is the most pathetic post I've seen anyone make in a long time.

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd say that is the most pathetic post I've seen anyone make in a long time.

I'm inclined to agree, since I only log on the forums from my phone half the time lol

To think a little bit of moblie pnping could cause such hatred :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm inclined to agree, since I only log on the forums from my phone half the time lol

To think a little bit of moblie pnping could cause such hatred :(

If you have enough time to be on here that much even off your phone and type as much as you do, you definitely need to get a life. Plus you deleted bcuz of RL...? Not sure, and now you took over an account in Prime. Yeah... and I'm the tribe jumper.

DeletedUser

If you have enough time to be on here that much even off your phone and type as much as you do, you definitely need to get a life. Plus you deleted bcuz of RL...? Not sure, and now you took over an account in Prime. Yeah... and I'm the tribe jumper.

I actually deleted to work on my music, I finished my demo and have three weeks off minus some house band shows.

Call it real life if you want, it's still 95 degrees out with 95% humidity nightly >.>

TW got to be a real chore, in that sel/flb thing I handled over four thousand village and lost like what...600? It's not a bad thing considering it was 1-2 against 120? cold/fusion.

You think I would want to do that AGAIN in bsm? LOL I already showed your tribe how to get sniped once :p

DeletedUser

I actually deleted to work on my music, I finished my demo and have three weeks off minus some house band shows.

Call it real life if you want, it's still 95 degrees out with 95% humidity nightly >.>

TW got to be a real chore, in that sel/flb thing I handled over four thousand village and lost like what...600? It's not a bad thing considering it was 1-2 against 120? cold/fusion.

You think I would want to do that AGAIN in bsm? LOL I already showed your tribe how to get sniped once :p

So? Your just proving you can defend? You have no stats to back up that you can attack.

Which I'm not even the best at, so it doesn't take much to impress me at that, but your stats sure don't

DeletedUser71060

i can defend against two top tribes lol and attack barbs lol

DeletedUser

Well done atid , your great at nobling barbs , you can take the boy out of kiltom but you can't take kiltom out of the boy .. lol

DeletedUser71060

thank you funk but prime have a short memory remember what i did to palmer when i had a tribe behind me and i dont think im doing that bad considering im being gang banged mr wed has even asked rim to help out
but if you or anyone else can think of different tactics to survive longer then please tell me im always willing to learn and barbs give me more troops to defend with so i think its logic was different when loonman did the same

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
thank you funk but prime have a short memory remember what i did to palmer when i had a tribe behind me and i dont think im doing that bad considering im being gang banged mr wed has even asked rim to help out
but if you or anyone else can think of different tactics to survive longer then please tell me im always willing to learn and barbs give me more troops to defend with so i think its logic was different when loonman did the same

Not past but what your doing right now, it's the way out of a :icon_eek: :lol:

DeletedUser71060

making prime look bad now come on get to grips with the situation your looking foolish i only need a few more brownie points

DeletedUser

making prime look bad now come on get to grips with the situation your looking foolish i only need a few more brownie points

I hate to tell you this atid, but...

128627376280253657.jpg

Especially your stats xD

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: atid99

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 4,051
Difference: 3,886

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 117
Difference: 116

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,542,699
Side 2: 38,313,770
Difference: 36,771,071

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,260
Side 2: 1,103,489
Difference: 1,096,229

chart

DeletedUser

Well at least your doing something and haven't left the game , good luck dude .. lol

I do like brownies though it is a shame that theys all been eaten ..:icon_cry:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Brownies..yum yumm...Those stats looks nice Atid is proving that you could win by nobling barbs..No wonder worlds take forever to close.. ;)

penguinbasher

Yo Rancido! Nice to see you again :) Everyone's gone from our days.

@Guyverone, go buy us some more!