Bring on the World War!

DeletedUser

The real question is who have Shadows selfishness in killing our world off caused them to not be at war with.

should we appologize for being better and winning?
:icon_rolleyes:

* and just out of interest... what do you mean by "Shadows selfishness" ?

Could anyone tell me who exactly Shadow are at war with nowadays, my 3 week break has had me a bit out of the loop.

Nstlk, LAG, Iron, who else?

only nstlk, LAG, Dstlk* not with IRON, yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

synister zero

You mean you really dont know? I have never seen a more catty tribe since the original incarnation of Nstlk. You can just go around making smily face jokes about subjugating entire tribes and expect the world not to unite against you. Shadow selfishness threatens to destroy the equilibrium of w27 and forever close the door for new tribes to flourish and grow within this world. You are liken to a voracious plaque of locust, unaware of the great evils you perpetrate through the lands destroying the nature balance of things. Once the Shadows have been dispelled by the radiance of the tribes that compose the Great Coalition your lands will be divided amongst the victors and true balance will once again reign supreme.

DeletedUser

53366f2dcf.png

looks like shadow is winning by over 1000 here.

DeletedUser

You mean you really dont know? I have never seen a more catty tribe since the original incarnation of Nstlk. You can just go around making smily face jokes about subjugating1 entire tribes and expect the world not to unite against you. Shadow selfishness threatens to destroy the equilibrium of w27 and forever close the door for new tribes to flourish and grow within this world. You are liken to a voracious plaque of locust2, unaware of the great evils you perpetrate through the lands destroying the nature balance of things. Once the Shadows have been dispelled by the radiance of the tribes that compose the Great Coalition your lands will be divided amongst the victors and true balance will once again reign supreme3.

1. - what??? how exactly??? we never attacked any tribe that showed no agression toward us, we never demanded anything but a quiet border!

2. - what we are doing is the reason that we play, you actually complain here that we took villas - are you serios???

3. - WTF??? as i said before the purpose of the game is to win and that is what we are doing here, yes no other tribe on no other world did it before us but yes! shadow can and will claim victory, we will achive this thing that no one before could - it is called victory! (not balance).
and as i wrote, we did it in a way that we belived to be honorable so we can be actually proud of the way and the outcome!

DeletedUser54739

Synister, we are still waiting patiently for the "Great Coalition" to make your move.

All we have seen to date are the mails getting passed around, people begging for other tribes to join them, and small players running off when they realise they will be in the firing line.

You can hate us all you want, but are you ready to put your villages on the line and fight for what you want the rest of the world to fight for ? Or are you hoping they will all take up the fight so you do not become a prime target ?

After all the rest of the tribe you are in are all sitting very quietly.......

synister zero

tough talk ephetta, your tribe in the north cant even stop nstlk's Loonman, so how do you expect to stop the entirety of IRON. When Frombie and Kofoo went inactive the fall of the Shadows northern cluster was written in stone. All I have to say is I hope you all have your 401k in order or else you will be eating cat food for awhile.

DeletedUser

tough talk ephetta, your tribe in the north cant even stop nstlk's Loonman

they might not have stopped loonman but i saw grimlocks 1.3 mil change into 300k in under 2 weeks.

regardless ill be interested to see how well this coalition does.

DeletedUser

they might not have stopped loonman but i saw grimlocks 1.3 mil change into 300k in under 2 weeks.

regardless ill be interested to see how well this coalition does.

grimlock- went inactive and that was a known fact to everyone.

shadow did not take those villages from him while fighting. infact shadow lost ground to him while he stayed active.

DeletedUser

how coveniant, we plan and execute an attack while grim goes and has an interview "that he is so bored and we have no chance against him and ect..." and the next is 10K incomings to keep him entertained but apperantly it wasnt exciting enough and he "just went inactive"

... yep... that sounds logical.... ahhmmmm...

synister zero

how coveniant, we plan and execute an attack while grim goes and has an interview "that he is so bored and we have no chance against him and ect..." and the next is 10K incomings to keep him entertained but apperantly it wasnt exciting enough and he "just went inactive"

Ahmmmm, and IRON allso launched a massively cordinated attack on frombies villages until Shadow got scared and kicked him from thier tribe to avoid war with us. See we can all make stuff up that cant be proven either way.

Maccano1

53366f2dcf.png

looks like shadow is winning by over 1000 here.

While that is impressive you also have to look at the size difference between the two tribes.

Also you could also in part be because Nstlk*'s top order have either quit or left the tribe. This isn't making excuses, its just one of the reasons we are losing. A tribe's top order (1-20 players) usually make up roughly 35-45% of nobles in a war, so its easy to realise that Nstlk* has lost alot of its fighting potential through key players leaving for various reasons (just look at the differences in the top 40 size between the two tribes).

Attack have kept most of their larger players intact, while Nstlk* haven't.

DeletedUser

Ahmmmm, and IRON allso launched a massively cordinated attack on frombies villages until Shadow got scared and kicked him from thier tribe to avoid war with us. See we can all make stuff up that cant be proven either way.

maivly coordinated attack???

are you serios??
he told you that he is quiting, i talked with your dukes after the 2nd villa you took and gave the permision to take them, we kicked him out when he went barb...

synister zero

maivly coordinated attack???

are you serios??
he told you that he is quiting, i talked with your dukes after the 2nd villa you took and gave the permision to take them, we kicked him out when he went barb...

Dont be a sore loser LoB.

DeletedUser

You were lucky and caught me while I was on vacation. I was online 1 hour a day the last 4 weeks or so, and I still managed to keep up with your attacks. I sniped almost all of your trains, and killed a ton of your nukes by being online 1 hour a day. What does that say about you? That was the worst operation I've ever seen on tribalwars, and that says a lot.

DeletedUser

You were lucky and caught me while I was on vacation. I was online 1 hour a day the last 4 weeks or so, and I still managed to keep up with your attacks. I sniped almost all of your trains, and killed a ton of your nukes by being online 1 hour a day. What does that say about you? That was the worst operation I've ever seen on tribalwars, and that says a lot.

I have mails where Grim is talking about being on vacation from well before any attacks were going at him. If you think you overwhelmed him then yeah you did, you overwhelmed what he could do 1 hour a day while on vacation :p

You guys had great timing so nothing at all against you but don't kid yourselves into thinking that was Grim at 100%

DeletedUser

only nstlk, LAG, Dstlk* not with IRON, yet..

Why do you always say we? You are good at sniping trains and that's about it. You haven't actively played w27 for a long time. Just a waste of premium. O . . and have fun in the north :D

DeletedUser

true i was low on activity for some while and all, i allready told my tribe that i will quit, even gave a date but today i am here and i wont let iron the satisfaction that they beat me, i will fight this war and when it will be done i belive that Shadow will be entitled to claim victory over this world, then i will lay my weapons down with the knowlage that we did somthing that no one ever did.

DeletedUser

true i was low on activity for some while and all, i allready told my tribe that i will quit, even gave a date but today i am here and i wont let iron the satisfaction that they beat me, i will fight this war and when it will be done i belive that Shadow will be entitled to claim victory over this world, then i will lay my weapons down with the knowlage that we did somthing that no one ever did.

Even if you do when it's not going to be much of an accomplishment. This world and most of the tribes in it are very, very weak. On any other world I play virtually any tribe I know in a top 10 position would absolutely annihilate this world.

That's why Grim left, he was getting bored and wanted to enjoy rl. I think he came to the conclusion that putting up a good fight was fun for a bit but at a certain point it got pointless if the world was total crap (get it? semi-clever for me)

DeletedUser

Could anyone tell me who exactly Shadow are at war with nowadays, my 3 week break has had me a bit out of the loop.

Nstlk, LAG, Iron, who else?

Dstlk*, TK and FURY

But of coarse we all know that Dstlk* are the best tribe in w27.
:icon_cool:

Soon it'll be :
shadow = :icon_cry:
dstlk* = :lol: