Bringing Order to Mayhem

DeletedUser

I'm not flaming. I'm trying to make him see reason. it's a hard liiiifeee ... (Queen, for those who don't get it)

This man speaks truth.

Due to some lovely deathstars, courtesy of Nyjak and Grinder, we at SOHK are down 0-3.

you seem in the best mood ive ever seen you in, not one negative post for your standards (Though to be fair your not negative, more fair. due to normally being on opposite side of the arugement, it seems negative :icon_biggrin:).

Whats the secret? Half price deal on big macs at your local macis? I know that would make me super de dooooooper happy.

on topic, good luck both sides. as previously pointed out, you may change the tribe but you cant change the players. will be interesting to see if SOHK can carry on with the winning of there wars so far.

DeletedUser

Whats the secret? Half price deal on big macs at your local macis? I know that would make me super de dooooooper happy.

That happens every Tuesday! Some sexy stuff.

But since you asked, this makes me quite happy ...

killinggrinderrescaled.jpg

DeletedUser94707

Of all my time playing TW, This is the first time hearing about these "Deathstars"

3-0 thats nothing yet, we need to wait a week or so to see the real stuff happening

DeletedUser

Of all my time playing TW, This is the first time hearing about these "Deathstars"

3-0 thats nothing yet, we need to wait a week or so to see the real stuff happening

Try whatever you may, You can't pull a Phat :icon_razz:

nindel

Can't wait to see how this turns out after the next few weeks when action starts to pick up =)

DeletedUser

That happens every Tuesday! Some sexy stuff.

But since you asked, this makes me quite happy ...

killinggrinderrescaled.jpg

damn, why has no one told me of these things!

haha, yeah guess taking out grinds troops is always fun (though ive not had a chance to do it... yet!:icon_twisted:)
love you really grindey

DeletedUser94707

Looks like MM is getting a small break.

:)

[spoil]
SOHK2.png
[/spoil]

:icon_sad:

[spoil]
SOHK1.png
[/spoil]

Not much lost for SOHK, But need to work on your timings.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
SOHK2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
SOHK1.png
[/spoil]

Ouch ... There I was, thinking I took out Nyjak's support :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
SOHK2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
SOHK1.png
[/spoil]

goddam, mature up.
some people have a life and dont sit all they on the computer to withraw support.
right now you're showing the idioticy degree of the world you live in:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol. We are playing a game where we attack on another with imaginary axes. And you say "mature up". My maturity increases with every log-in I assure you.

DeletedUser

lol. We are playing a game where we attack on another with imaginary axes. And you say "mature up". My maturity increases with every log-in I assure you.

so every one that ever played any games isnt mature?:O
part of maturing up is realizing the stupidity of rubbing into someones face stupid stuff like he does, during negotiations we got from him the 'you attacked youre own support' 3 times as an argument for a nap o_O
i belive that explains why i had enough(bandit)

DeletedUser94707

goddam, mature up.
some people have a life and dont sit all they on the computer to withraw support.
right now you're showing the idioticy degree of the world you live in:icon_neutral:

Lol, it's not about if you have a life, I would think they would make the decision to support or attack not both,

Nice job trying to insult me though, going to have to try alot harder next time.

DeletedUser

Lol, it's not about if you have a life, I would think they would make the decision to support or attack not both,

Nice job trying to insult me though, going to have to try alot harder next time.

if a newly captured villa had support moving towards it, would people not try to recap it, how is that showing questionable decisions.
yea TW stats is a useful tool:p

shredded

lmao now this was funny :) I love those reports will be getting a few for myself soon :D

DeletedUser

Arrogance isn't a trait valued highly by everyone - and it doesn't make you look invincible. In facto, this phrase makes you look like a try-hard more than anything: it doesn't give you a good rep in my books.

But then again ... Who am I?

I'm just noting it down for all of you that think it does -- but that's my view of life, ofcourse. If thinking you're better than everyone else cheers you up, I suppose you do what you must.

On the stat topic:
3-10 SOHK - MM

Good job Nyjak, your deathstars are doing what they were made for ... Annoying us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94707

[spoil]A try-hard

A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.

A person who trys their nuts off. Especially when you think they are only winning only because they are putting too much effort into something.

Someone who trys too hard to fit in and therefore never will.[/spoil]

I don't see how anything I said makes me a "try-hard"

If thinking you're better than everyone else cheers you up, I suppose you do what you must.

I don't think I'm better than everyone else. I find it funny that you guys keep taking personal shots at me.