Britons vs. [L]

DeletedUser

Yea Im kinda curious as to how this war is going to end.... In reality there can be no clear winner. I guess it will be when both tribes control certain areas and there is no real way to breach them.

Berz out.

DeletedUser2683

Naw I have to tip my hats off to L, They played the political battle better. Briton will fall they can handle L and proved it. But They have Dragon,L,ROBAC and another i cant remember who. I am sure others as well. If would be different if it was 1 here and there. But they are attacking on a regular basias. And congrats L it is only a matter of time.

DeletedUser

Yea Im kinda curious as to how this war is going to end.... In reality there can be no clear winner. I guess it will be when both tribes control certain areas and there is no real way to breach them.

Berz out.

it is intreasting that the one place briton have been so proud to have been #1 , k44 (they even have it in their tribes profile, that they are still #1 in k44) they have now dropped to #4 and [L] are now breathing down their neck at #5

may it happen?? will briton lose their heartland??? will their mighty k44 stronghold crumble??? must addmit it is not looking good for them on k44, it makes me wonder if briton is losing their grip elsewhere as well

DeletedUser2290

Berz out.

i agree

DeletedUser1054

Actually quite a few areas have actually grown out of this for Briton. Of course there are places where L outnumbered Briton in some continents and of course they got mand handled. To my suprise also doesn't seem like in k44 where the main battle should be and would have hopefully been in favor of Briton is going to L and seems kind of boring. Of course that is just my take on things though.

DeletedUser2290

Naw I have to tip my hats off to L, They played the political battle better. Briton will fall they can handle L and proved it. But They have Dragon,L,ROBAC and another i cant remember who. I am sure others as well. If would be different if it was 1 here and there. But they are attacking on a regular basias. And congrats L it is only a matter of time.

dont say that. the war is not over, and there is noone winning yet. if the other attacks on us were that bad, we would have falled already

DeletedUser

I disagree Spirit, [L] havent caught Briton up, nor have they beaten us on K44, IK and RoBAC have taken villages off us on K44. Breathing down our neck? 400 000+ points says otherwise..

DeletedUser

I disagree Spirit, [L] havent caught Briton up, nor have they beaten us on K44, IK and RoBAC have taken villages off us on K44. Breathing down our neck? 400 000+ points says otherwise..

briton have lost a few hundred 1000 points on k44 and [L] has gain a few hundred 1000, yes IK and RoBAC have gained more and taken more from briton on K44 then [L] but it does not change the fact that since the war started [L] has gained ground in K44 while briton has been losing.

considering two weeks ago, Briton was ahead of [L] in k44 by over 750 000, to have halved that gap in such a short time, it does apear as [L] is getting the upper hand there regardless

DeletedUser

The main reason Briton has dropped rank in K44 is RoBAC and IK, sorry but there is no denying that.

makoto

another reason that could explain the drop of BRITON in K44 is simply because we had some strong player in K44 who decided to jump to L before or after the war started

But indeed Berz i believe this war will go on for quite some time until there are some areas that BRITON controles and some areas that L controls
either way this war is turning out to a stalemate :p :D

Regards
-Makoto

DeletedUser833

TWPlus can't measure how many troops, in resources, have been lost. Nor can it tell us who has the proper barracks or stables to replace those lost troops.

makoto

Those who rely purely on TWplus to see who is winning and who's not is a fool

TWplus only measures how many villages have been taken

there can be villages who are completly destroyed but are beeing used as a farm OR inactive villages

so once again people do not rely on TWplus only

Regards
-Makoto

DeletedUser2290

Those who rely purely on TWplus to see who is winning and who's not is a fool

TWplus only measures how many villages have been taken

there can be villages who are completly destroyed but are beeing used as a farm OR inactive villages

so once again people do not rely on TWplus only

Regards
-Makoto

exactly

DeletedUser

I haven't taken any Briton villages as I'm not in any posistion to defend another village right now.

But I've had a few battles with one or two villages. . . haven't lost any either! :icon_wink: