Brothers in Arms (Gold - Level 4)

DeletedUser101547

I got mine today, for me being in MoM for 360 days is one of my proudest moments in Tribal Wars. There would be a few other people who got it today to, so if you got it or are about to post here and brag just like I am.

Award received: Brothers in Arms (Gold - Level 4)
Sent Mar 26, 2012 00:00:23
Brothers in Arms (Gold - Level 4)
You have been a member of your tribe for 360 days!

Here's a pic to inspire us

[spoil]
83741424.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations on such a fantastic feat. It's one of the hardest medals to obtain, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Congrats, I would have to agree with reset on that. In my eyes that is about the only medal worth the pixels is made of, lol. I would have thought that you would get the gold for 365 and not 360 though.

DeletedUser

Congrats, I would have to agree with reset on that. In my eyes that is about the only medal worth the pixels is made of, lol. I would have thought that you would get the gold for 365 and not 360 though.

Tribalwars multiplies prior awards. Since the silver award is 180 days, you then get 360.

DeletedUser

Yes, I realize that. What I was getting at is that 365 is A year, Most years. Makes more sense to me to veer away from the typical multiplier for the Brother-in-arms award. Being able to say One Year instead of 360 days. Even though they are basically the same thing. Any who back to the game. Got Nobles to send.

DeletedUser

If you consider it as the time it takes for the earth to revolve around the sun, it's 365.25 days, ie 365 days.

DeletedUser

If you consider it as the time it takes for the earth to revolve around the sun, it's 365.25 days, ie 365 days.

It's understood that he is referring to calendar years based on his sentence/word choice etc, of which most of us here probably have two. The common year and the leap year.

OT, is there anybody else with this award?

DeletedUser

This was about an award though, so in that sense a common year would have to be used as the alternative is unfeasible.
Carlini's statement that a year is a fixed length of time is not wrong, even if it ignores the alternative meaning in favour of the sensible meaning.

DeletedUser656

Anyone else get the award apart from the ~4 people in MoM?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

There is also a leap second for anyone whom is interested.

And congrats to all those who recieved the award!!!!!!! :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, I know of several meanings for the word 'year'; depends what calendar we're talking about :p Ranging from 346 (draconitic) to 383 days (a leap year in another kind of calendar.) I even know of a type of 'year' that's definition includes a measure of distance, rather than time :p

/joke

Congrats to the guys who got this award; great dedication so far!

DeletedUser

Ugh...my present account still has 180 to go ;(

RiP Smexy Time.