BSM/NOT! Split

DeletedUser

Oh god, not junk and stuff, that's the worst kind?! I am sorry to hear that guys. Have you been to the doctor?

DeletedUser

I thought that PBR would have made this thread as soon as the tribe was formed.

I guess he has better things to do like argue with people through comments on their TWstat pages for hours on end :|

DeletedUser74079

yeah it does :D its better being more closely knit now though.

DeletedUser

Another fail. All we need now is a mass breakup on FEAR?!s end and Prime effectively wins World war 3.

Or would the world war be classed as 3 still when Prime continues attacks on the new tribes, eg NOT! and KONO?

DeletedUser

nah we had our lil split. and we ended up nobling them off. now we are done spliting so we wont be ruined by prime.

and prime arent attacking kono.

DeletedUser

I think FEAR?! is still capable of having ANOTHER split. Just my opinion. I think it'll happen.

DeletedUser

I think FEAR?! is still capable of having ANOTHER split. Just my opinion. I think it'll happen.

Nah, just, if anything, the munching of inactives and the booting of a few players that we feel are hiding behind our name. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I don't think your members are 100% loyal, however I am surprised that ones that I figured wouldn't be loyal to FEAR, are. Sooo who knows, but I don't think your tribes morale will ever be back to how it use to be, it lowered A LOT after all those splits/merges and all that crap.

However, idk for sure. I am going by how it was when I was in there, and that was like a month ago...?

DeletedUser

what splits/merges? are you talking about the kiltom thing? cuz if so that is long since passed in our eyes. i think the majority of my members are loyal. specially since its the same bunch that was here from before that whole fiasco. some will be removed over time. but thats kinda personal so i wont talk about it. im pretty sure morals are up. specially since everyone responds to circulars sent out almost daily. so i know who is slacking and who isnt.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think your members are 100% loyal, however I am surprised that ones that I figured wouldn't be loyal to FEAR, are. Sooo who knows, but I don't think your tribes morale will ever be back to how it use to be, it lowered A LOT after all those splits/merges and all that crap.
Agree.

DeletedUser

Not to mention those 2 guys that are now running around and bugging everyone... We're a very tight unit and if we don't feel that the guys have what it takes these 2 nubcakes running around report to the council and get players booted or reported for failing to reach standards or are you just picking on me TG :icon_rolleyes::icon_wink::lol: