Timber camp (Level 15)
Clay pit (Level 15)
Iron mine (Level 8)
Farm (Level 4)
Warehouse (Level 6)
Hiding place (Level 1)

85 spears
59 swords

Then I started spiking a farm close to me with the swords and lost a few. I guess the six guys who ran into the swords lost more ;)

I always had a surplus of iron so I stored various portions on the market: 1000 iron for 2000 wood. Nobody would buy that, yet suddenly two orders disappered. I asked my sitter but his answer couldn't explain it and messaged service request.

Then, while my farmers just came home it was time to empty my spiked farm, so send the spears over with some swords and withdraw from the spiked village a minute before it hits.

Well, problem is 6 minutes before that hoodoo answers my service request. Problem is: what she wrote is not possible. I start talking with my sitter, writing an answer to hoodoo and bam - red report. Forgot to withdraw my swords and killed myself. Spears dead, swords partly dead.

Well, I'm kinda mad at myself. It was the most foolish thing I did during my TW time.

There are 18 spears and 11 swords left in my village and I will restart in an hour or so. Bash and farm if you want.

About that missing market orders. There might be some simple explanation and I guess hoodoo will look into this, but I ruled out every explanation except severe brain damage of me AND my sitter ;)

Deathbringer989

Why did you have a level 3 market anyway? If you can balance your resources well you shouldn't have needed one...

I just did the simulations, if your telling the truth 1 person sent 70% of all the axes in the world at you. I find that highly unlikely.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

3 offers 1000 iron for 2000 wood. all hauls are even and you need nearly no iron, so if you farm like crazy you have way too much iron and it's not worth building warehouse 9 just for the iron. It's a way to make the warehouse bigger ;)

You don't seem to be too bright. read the text again and you might find out you read it wrong. Everything posted above is 100% correct and I can prove it with reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathbringer989

Fair enough, I doubt you are lying, you have little reason to. But you must have had some serious bad luck or the 6 attacks where you lost "little" must be more than i anticipated.

But i makes little difference, someone must have been well ahead of everyone else on axes. At least 50% of all in the world...

I can't work out the bug though, loosing all that wood is harsh.

DeletedUser

Again for the slow thinkers:

I send 50 swords to a farm as support. around 20 are lost due to attacks from various people in small portions. 2 here, 5 there...

I keep sending my spears with a couple of swords around (attack power of swords is high enough that no spears die, even with bad luck)

I attack the village I spiked village with the intention to withdraw the swords in time, but not too early so noone else farms the resources, but I forget to do so over the argument with hoodoo. The attacking troops die, the defending troops are decimated by 16.

Just read your post: sorry, I give up. Thanks for the explanation, Thargoran. Proves I still can explain thinks that at least some can understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathbringer989

*Re-reads text*

Woops :icon_rolleyes:

I'll go back under my stone :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Here's the easiest explanation, that one of the two of you made a mistake and put wood up for trade, or that you put it as a 1 to 1 ratio.

I know that the top player has bought iron at 1 to 1 rates.

DeletedUser

nope, then I would have had 2k extra wood and reports for the trade.

DeletedUser

I know he was lying...there's no way he could have done something like that :icon_twisted:

But he quit already.

ender_wiggin

I didn't say anything about defensive OD. I know you can't get OD by spiking a village.

But here is where I get to prove you wrong.

Attack / Defense

spear -----------4 / 1
sword -----------5 / 2
axe -------------1 / 4
archer ----------5 / 2
scout -----------1 / 2
light cavalry ---5 / 13
mounted archer 6 / 12
heavy cavalry -23 / 15
ram -------------4 / 8
catapult --------12 / 10
paladin ---------40 / 20
noble ----------200 / 200

Tell me there how you get 16 out of 4 and 5.

Ok...you can kill 4 spears. But I highly doubt you're going to kill 4 spears and 0 swords. Seriously...this is stupid and a lie.

And now you'll say...oh and he's just spiking his village of spears...but somehow I feel like if you have that many swords, you're not spiking with just spears...he's certainly not attacking with swords.

Now Thar, go back into your RL world unless you wanna play me and rim me :)

It doesn't look like it's using that system. it's using the old system. I know because one of my tribesmates killed 10 swords and only got 10 O/D

DeletedUser

i shall do my best to know who your alias is even if it takes to maill all world members ;)

DeletedUser

It doesn't look like it's using that system. it's using the old system. I know because one of my tribesmates killed 10 swords and only got 10 O/D

That's just stupid then...we're upgraded to 4.0...:icon_rolleyes:

Muldie325

Almost everything is old styles. the only thing from v4.0 in this world is th bonus vills + growing abandons and the abandons grow at a much slower rate.

DeletedUser

[...]
Now Thar, go back into your RL world unless you wanna play me and rim me :)

Well, I'm back in my RL, don't worry - and I really don't want to play with or rim you at the moment. All I wanted to do was proving, that you're absolutely clueless about what you've written here. This time Ender did my job before (thanks, Ender) - so nothing more to do for now.

Golden rule not only for newbies, also for you: Better think twice and check the facts (i. e. V.4x != new OD scores) before posting here. But I have to admit, that it would need a little common sense. Of course all the players with an offensive OD of 1 found a village spiked with one (1!) axe or a single (1!) scout at the first day... :icon_rolleyes: Even you could have found out, that the old scores are "oldstyle".

Status
Not open for further replies.