BUgs on tribe invitation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i am invited by some tribes.. however, it said "imwhiteknight does not wan any invite"... impossible!! thats weird, i remember that i didnt change any setting bout the tribe invite, and i even duno how to change the setting bout it if got..WHy it said i doesnot wan any invite.. PLz hellp

DeletedUser

I don't get why some people feel the need to post like... 2-year-olds.

I'm all for helping noobs, but when they grind my gears asking a simple question, I see no reason to help.

DeletedUser

I don't get why some people feel the need to post like... 2-year-olds.

I'm all for helping noobs, but when they grind my gears asking a simple question, I see no reason to help.

I know at least post with proper English.. But you have to love Family Guy. :lol:

DeletedUser

I know at least post with proper English.. But you have to love Family Guy. :lol:

Well, people are from different countries and English can be their 2nd, 3rd or even 4th language. So I can understand and appreciate that. But it is clear that this person's first language is English and yet he still butchers it. FFS.

And yes, who doesn't love family guy? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, people are from different countries and English can be their 2nd, 3rd or even 4th language. So I can understand and appreciate that. But it is clear that this person's first language is English and yet he still butchers it. FFS.

And yes, who doesn't love family guy? :icon_biggrin:

Yes, but isn't this the 'English Speaking Server'? Maybe they should make a new server for below 10 year olds. The PnP would be ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Yes, but isn't this the 'English Speaking Server'? Maybe they should make a new server for below 10 year olds. The PnP would be ridiculous.

Yes this is the English Speaking Server. Are you trying to imply that if someone does not have perfect English speaking skills they should not be allowed to play this game?

You do realize that such a rule would ban half of the players in TW from other countries and another half of that half from all the ten year olds.

DeletedUser

Yes this is the English Speaking Server. Are you trying to imply that if someone does not have perfect English speaking skills they should not be allowed to play this game?

You do realize that such a rule would ban half of the players in TW from other countries and another half of that half from all the ten year olds.

No, but it is annoying.
If they have their own language speaking server, then they should move to that.

Do you know any good U10 players? i don't. Which means they wouldn't be missed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There probably aren't any good u10 players, but without them we wouldn't enough farms and we wouldn't get those lovely "why iz you attacking me?" mails :lol:

crom

Just because I feel sorry for the OP...

Reports > Filters > Misc

Then turn reports on.

Status
Not open for further replies.