Build time formula?

• Thread starter DeletedUser105718
  • Start date

DeletedUser105718

Who ever tells me the correct build time formula first (with some examples) gets 60-200 premium points. It depends on how generous I'm feeling at the time.

For this world please, and the base one (if there is one)

Edit: I'm not asking for a build list, but a formula which would help me calculate how long will the building take to build depending on the HQ level.

Last edited by a moderator:

screeeamer

Okay so first build wood to 28 then build market to 39, wait 2 days for your warehouse to fill up. If you're feeling risque, build a 15 iron mine. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but you know, those LC arent gonna build themselves.

DeletedUser

Damn, you beat me to it.
But yeah that is the best build.

gargareth

Is it still:

"[base]*1.18*1.2^([level]+(-14/[level]))/1.05^[hq level]
(where level is the current level not the queued level, and level 0 buildings are treated as level 1)"
?

That was worked out in 2012 when it changed from the previous really simple version, unsure if it's changed since. Base being the number from tw stats. (If you take from a world with a different speed you can just adjust with correct multiplication.)

edit: tested that on my 3 potential mine level upgrades and it seems to work for those.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

Is it still:

"[base]*1.18*1.2^([level]+(-14/[level]))/1.05^[hq level]
(where level is the current level not the queued level, and level 0 buildings are treated as level 1)"
?

That was worked out in 2012 when it changed from the previous really simple version, unsure if it's changed since. Base being the number from tw stats. (If you take from a world with a different speed you can just adjust with correct multiplication.)

edit: tested that on my 3 potential mine level upgrades and it seems to work for those.
Thanks, I'm too tired to check this today. What does it equal to though? Seconds? Minutes?

Could you perhaps give me an example how to calculate how long Wood 13 is going to take with a level 1 headquarters? Then either send me your ig-name where you want the premium via private mail or just post it here. Ill send it tomorrow after I tested it.

gargareth

Thanks, I'm too tired to check this today. What does it equal to though? Seconds? Minutes?

Could you perhaps give me an example how to calculate how long Wood 13 is going to take with a level 1 headquarters? Then either send me your ig-name where you want the premium via private mail or just post it here. Ill send it tomorrow after I tested it.

Well it depends what format you input the base as. If you put it as minutes (or indeed hours) in then it will output the result as minutes or hours. I've always just used seconds as standard for such things. I believe twstats used to put the base as seconds but now does it in minutes.

For w77 (Im using 32 because 77 isnt up and they're the same speed) timber camp base is 7:30 (7minutes 30, 450 seconds) so the calculation for building level 13 timber assuming that formula is still correct (which I'm not 100% on having only checked a few low(ish) level mines [conceivably it could change at higher levels {or indeed lower ones}]) would be:

450*1.18*1.2^([12]+[-14/12])/1.05^1=3645.038, or 1 hour and 45 seconds.

My 77 account is "thisisaterriblegame"
edit: dont send me premium, I have 1 months worth and the chance that I play beyond that is essentially zero.
edit 2: I quit already, hooray! Really don't enjoy tw.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

Well it depends what format you input the base as. If you put it as minutes (or indeed hours) in then it will output the result as minutes or hours. I've always just used seconds as standard for such things. I believe twstats used to put the base as seconds but now does it in minutes.

For w77 (Im using 32 because 77 isnt up and they're the same speed) timber camp base is 7:30 (7minutes 30, 450 seconds) so the calculation for building level 13 timber assuming that formula is still correct (which I'm not 100% on having only checked a few low(ish) level mines [conceivably it could change at higher levels {or indeed lower ones}]) would be:

450*1.18*1.2^([12]+[-14/12])/1.05^1=3645.038, or 1 hour and 45 seconds.

My 77 account is "thisisaterriblegame"
edit: dont send me premium, I have 1 months worth and the chance that I play beyond that is essentially zero.
edit 2: I quit already, hooray! Really don't enjoy tw.
Thanks, if you ever do need premium, hit me up.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All wrong, alllll wrong.
Pay me double and I'll give you the correct formula

Edit: you know there's an app for that right

Last edited:

Spoons are deadly

I have no idea what any of this means

confused_baby.jpg