Builds

DeletedUser102496

Everyone can't stop yappin' about builds so here's mine, post others so they cannot keep up the mouth runnin'

Catting and General Nuke Build

• 5119 Axe :axemen:
  • 2600 Light Cavalry :lightcavalry:
  • 5 Scouts :scout:
  • 215 Rams :ram:
  • 480 Cats :cata:

5119 Axes is a bit too low for a normal nuke build, but are just what are left from the main parts of the nuke. 2600 Light Cavalry because the normal limit of a nuke should have 2500 Light Cavalry or higher and that is what is required to have a strong nuke build. 5 Scouts because you need Scouts in a nuke build and I will admit if it tried having 100 Scouts in that nuke build, I will have less than 5K Axes which will make the nuke look newbie. 215 Rams because that is nearly the exact amount of Rams you need to make a Wall down to Level 20 if they dodge. 480 Catapults because that is the exact number to fully put down a fully built building down to Level 0.

Clearing Nuke

• 6981 Axe :axemen:
  • 2640 Light Cavalry :lightcavalry:
  • 89 Scouts :scout:
  • 545 Rams :ram:

6981 Axes is nearly equivalent to 7000 because 7000 Axes is the normal amount of Axemen you should have in a nuke build. 2640 Light Cavalry because that is slightly over the normal amount of Light Cavalry you should have because that makes your nuke strong and powerful. 89 Scouts because that is nearly 100 Scouts and it is close to that much which 100 Scouts is probably the perfect amount you should have in a nuke. 545 Rams because if you are having trouble clearing stacked villages, this should give you 2x the amount of ramming power of a normal amount of Rams in a nuke.

Miscallaenous

• 9250 Scouts :scout:
  • 370 Rams :ram:

This build here is alternative and is quite useful for scouting villages and confusing enemies to thinking it's a nuke under masses of fakes. Instead; it's a fake that's scouting your villages and which I'd strongly recommend that this is in the heart of your cluster if your are Rank. 1 in any Continent. It's very useful if you need to scout villages. 370 Rams because:

[SPOIL]370
------
X25
------

So you can send up to 370 Scout attacks at maximum with 25 Scouts wouldn't be the most suggested amount to add in a fake.[/SPOIL]

General Defence Build

• 6000 Spears :spear:
  • 6000 Swords :swordsman:
  • 250 Scouts :scout:
  • 1324 Heavy Cavalry :heavycavalry:

6000 Spears and 6000 Swords is what I have because that is the remainders of what I need for Heavy Cavalry Support for last minute support.

Last-Minute Support

• 3407 Heavy Cavalry : heavycavalry:

Heavy Cavalry have the same speed as Light Cavalry and they are a quick unit.

Effective Support

• 10000 Spears :spear:
  • 10000 Swords :swordsman:
  • 74 Heavy Cavalry :heavycavalry:

Spears and Swords make a strong combination if there are thousands of them together. This is for stacking and sniping other villages that are under attack.

I also have other builds for different types of worlds.

DeletedUser96316

I think hes mad because he lost it, due to his supreme internalizing skills :D

DeletedUser

I've been wondering how long it would take til we see barb-nobling on a tribal scale on W51, seems to be a trend on older worlds at least for the losing tribe. Rarely doesn't it change anything, but still it happens quite often.

DeletedUser96316

Doesn't change things for the tribe as a whole on a large scale, every little helps though.

The more troops i have for myself and the active players nuke have left, the better.

DeletedUser95593

Waste of a noble. Would be better used recapping villages you are losing to Axte.

DeletedUser96316

I better go recap the villages im losing...o wait, they only noble the inactives lol

DeletedUser

First off, your normal nuke:
As stated, 400cats is completely noobish, as it detracts from your Offensive power, so when actually clearing people, you're gonna need MOAR nukes. Yes, 215 rams is needed to clear an empty villa, but try sticking that against a stacked villa and see what happens to your nuke. Having 300 rams allows you to lose part of your nuke and still get a significant wall drop. 5 scouts only? hmm... that'd work if all you face is 4scout fakes, but if people make a concerted effort to noble you, and send 100scouts....The amount of axes you have is too low too. Axes are the strong part of your nuke, the ones that do the damage. If you HAVE to have 480cats. The take away lc and add axe otherwise you're lowering power even further, you want to have close to 7k axe to be at full potential.

Clearing nuke:
This needs more rams, probably 1k-1.5k to be effective, otherwise again, you're going to have to waste more of your nukes. Remove some LC until you get to 1-1.5k rams and then add lc.

Scout build:
whut? No way do you want 370 rams. Unless you are fighting a complete noob who doesn't have 100scouts in every villa, all that will happen, is that you'll waste a lot of your time, and achieve very little. Also if you insist on it, at least use cats. Sheesh, can be used as D and if you get annoyed with someone, you can always send them alone at empty rear enemy villas.

General defense build:
I use a hybrid too as i miss my protective cover of swords. However your build time is much slower than mine, if you want swords, build 4k or so of them, its enough to give your D a kick, but not enough to slow you down. Also, where are your cats? you want cats to open another snipe opportunity. You also want them so you can fake from your D villas, otherwise everyone is going to know which are your O villas and which are your D...

Last minute support:
I have a couple of these, pure HC, but mainly did it as an experiment. Having that many HC in a villa is a waste, just split it sp/hc, that way you cut your build time and still have a quick support to move around. Also, if you insist on having pure HC villas, at least put 10sp/sw/cats in each one to give you more snipe opportunities.

Effective support:
Yes its nice to have this solid support, however the build time of it makes it a waste. People that use sp/hc D builds could have built there Ds almost 2 times before your D is finished. Again, where are your cats? :( And if you want to build this D, at least put 500hc in there to allow for quick snipes when sw/sp don't reach.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Lol cons, its all good, the noob will never do it, he has not got enough sense :D

Get back to farming now LP!

DeletedUser

Feel free to login, build ram only villas and send em my way AOL ;)

DeletedUser

i read the first post and here is my 2cents ,

5 scout is low go for 50 and above , i personally use 90 ;) and 215 ram is low if you hit a stack. 480cat is overkilling and why we have 370damn ram in a scout village ? 50-60 rams are enough.

your D build disgust me. i know people use sword. but i personally are against them and only create 15 of them in all of my villages including Offensive ones for sniping..

relying on sword even if it be like 2000, reduce your speed/power in supporting villages. in a world with no support out side tribe allowed its so important that your D reach fast and with full might.

btw your D build has no Ram speed unit. means you cannot send ram fakes out of your D villages "a big disadvantage" and also having a cat/ram in your D give you an extra chance of sniping.

your full HC village is good . i have one or two of those kind of village too.

your effective support is for when you are in K1 and front line is K99. so you have no haste for D at all :) that get a HELL of time to create...i can create and kill around two HC/SP defense in same village while your effective support are not ready yet.

all in all nice try , but epic failure.

my own build , is something like

6800 Axe
3100 LC
100 Scout
230 Ram
20 Cat

and for D
9000 Spear
1500 HC
40 Ram
200 scout

and you can add the 15 swords to that.

P.S : thats about the numbers i didn't logged into to check the exact numbers.
P.S : i suggest Zomgtw.net for a village build and D/O build great site.