Builds

DeletedUser

Yay, Hawk isn't a silly noob like no name. Although i dislike you having rams in D villas. Cats are just as good for fakes and in a pinch can do some damage. Also don't like how few rams you have in your nuke.

I wonder if got no name will post again or if he is too embarrassed about his stupid builds :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well...this thread is dead. Unless someone else cares to offer up their build?

My building build is:
Hq- 20
Workshop 2
Market 18

Everything else maxed.

Derpalicious?

DeletedUser

I've always been in the habit of the 10,060 point build it seemed like everyone had on W23, everything maxed but workshop 10, market 20, HQ 20.

DeletedUser

A 10 workshop? Why is that? Even with a lvl 2 workshop, my rams/cats finish before my axes...Market 20 i always find a bit excessive, even when balancing all the time, i rarely find the need for a lvl 20 market, prefer to have more pop space myself, but i know lots of people with a lvl 20 market.

DeletedUser

Its just a habit more or less, although with the creation of AM I guess I could economize a little more, its always just been easier and better for points/rank to have the extra buildings ;)

DeletedUser

market 20 - a habit , because i played lots of Gold Coin worlds and in Coin system its important to have a good amount of free merchants to transfer nobles resources around.
HQ 20 -
Workshop 5 -
Hidden Place 8 - to hold something to rebuild walls...

Everything else maxed.
@galactictoothbrush , using cat to fake show defender which one of your villages are D :) so i decided to just use Ram for all the faking business.

DeletedUser

Yuh, thats why i use teh kitty fakes most of the time :).

Why only lvl 8 hp? The pop cost is so low...

I see about the market. But would miss those extra pop spaces.

DeletedUser

I've always viewed the small pop loss from building your villages up a little higher than others as not much loss at all. In a late game time of war its like you're sending your nukes a few hours before they're finished, which to me isn't a big deal.

DeletedUser

But....Its inneficient. The more pop space you waste, the more troops you lose. The more nukes you waste. The worse you do at TW :p

DeletedUser

But yet how often do you sit at home going "shoot, I should've had 25 more pop space and maybe I'd be a more successful TW player" ? I don't know of anyone who's ever been rimmed because they have 25 less troops, on paper its a big deal but practically no difference.

DeletedUser95593

Your being nobled gotnoname. Maybe you should start using those cat nukes :)

DeletedUser

i like to think of my house as a village i throw cats at people passing by and i smash my neighbors doors in with rams when im drunk and i like to send mails to people and threaten them until they find a new lanlord and move out :) by the way im 15 i dont have cats i dont ram my neighbors doors in :p and i like to send mails on facebook im much to advanced for hand writing things