Bunny Leadership - A wise move?

DeletedUser

Listen people. This is extremely serious. I think shlomzi should be banned for these reasons:

Playing in both W 29 and W30 is prohibited
Even myself I wouldn't consider my post serious.

Very confusing whether your post was being serious or not.

Actually you cannot subscribe with the same account to both worlds. The only way is just to create a new account..

which is essentially what everyone means by 'alias'. So I fail to see how you can dig out of this hole.

I just posted to mention the contrast between my post (where everybody has access to the other things that shlomzi has been posting) and his PnP which obviously hides a huge amount of information. But still I would be considered as biased from everyone, while being politically correct (because everyone can judge on the whole of his statements). In contrary shlomzi's post which is politically awkward should be the only one to be considered biased.

which is essentially what PnP - politics and propaganda is all about, so I fail to see your point here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sema3A

Very confusing whether your post was being serious or not.
No my post wasn't serious at all. The introductory sentence was formulated as a serious one just to show you the ignorance of that kind of posts. Something that was achieved as I can see.

which is essentially what everyone means by 'alias'. So I fail to see how you can dig out of this hole.
Yes but he stated it in public. I'm gonna say it once more loudly:
IT'S NOT MY INTENTION TO GET HIM BANNED. I'D RATHER PREFER TO GET HIM NOBLED

which is essentially what PnP - politics and propaganda is all about, so I fail to see your point here.
Then I will have to say that "politically correct" it means inspiring people without missorientating and manipulating them. It's a critical point that has destroyed our RL, It doesn't have to destruct our spare time also. Being politically correct is also PNP. Everyone chooses his own strategy. I've stated mine. Do I need to get any permittion maybe?

DeletedUser

Then I will have to say that "politically correct" it means inspiring people without missorientating and manipulating them. It's a critical point that has destroyed our RL, It doesn't have to destruct our spare time also. Being politically correct is also PNP. Everyone chooses his own strategy. I've stated mine. Do I need to get any permittion maybe?

That makes absolutely no sense. You may throw in the idea of being politically correct yet you do not even understand what you're spouting.

So please, post and give me a fair idea of how you see being politically correct has any relevance to tribalwars as a game.

As far as propaganda goes, the idea is to use your resources and make it suit your own agenda.

Which Shlomzi has successfully done here and in the past. It is not about being 'politically correct' and tree hugging and caring about the other each others feelings. It is about using your brain, your information and your ability to present it/restrict its contents which makes it a weapon.

And just so you know, propaganda is biased at nature, just so you don't make the same mistake of stating that Shlomzi used that information in a biased way..... again.

What has stated in public got to do with anything?
sigh... you dug your hole even deeper. YOU were the one posting initially to state your 'evidence' as to why you think Shlomzi should be banned for. :icon_rolleyes:

Do not try and turn tables afterwards saying:
No my post wasn't serious at all. The introductory sentence was formulated as a serious one just to show you the ignorance of that kind of posts. Something that was achieved as I can see.
When that is clearly not the case. So you must have assumed that people would automatically take this statement and think 'oh he must not be serious, he is obviously attempting to point out the ignorance of that kind of post'. :icon_rolleyes:

Your entire post was an attempt to rebuke shlomzi, even outlining your argument into two with numbers. so yea....

Sema3A

That makes absolutely no sense. You may throw in the idea of being politically correct yet you do not even understand what you're spouting.

So please, post and give me a fair idea of how you see being politically correct has any relevance to tribalwars as a game.

As far as propaganda goes, the idea is to use your resources and make it suit your own agenda.

Which Shlomzi has successfully done here and in the past. It is not about being 'politically correct' and tree hugging and caring about the other each others feelings. It is about using your brain, your information and your ability to present it/restrict its contents which makes it a weapon.

And just so you know, propaganda is biased at nature, just so you don't make the same mistake of stating that Shlomzi used that information in a biased way..... again.

If we encourage 15 years old people ( that should not be considered a discrimination) that acting politically incorrect is something natural then our next step should be to return back to trees. I think we should give a chance to the thousands of years of evolving civilization.
Also propaganda is: information, ideas, or rumors disseminated to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, or other entity
(source : www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/animalfarm/terms.html) Is it clear?

What has stated in public got to do with anything?
sigh... you dug your hole even deeper. YOU were the one posting initially to state your 'evidence' as to why you think Shlomzi should be banned for.

It means that I didn't made it up by myself

When that is clearly not the case. So you must have assumed that people would automatically take this statement and think 'oh he must not be serious, he is obviously attempting to point out the ignorance of that kind of post'.
Actually my main assumption was that most of people here do know what's the purpose of those billions of neurons lying in that round shaped part of their body which is located over the neck. In your case It's obvious that I failed. So I have to reveal it to you. Their purpose is to think. I know it might sound hard, but just try it...:lol:

Your entire post was an attempt to rebuke shlomzi, even outlining your argument into two with numbers. so yea....

That is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyy funny. Guess what, you're accusing me for doing something that originally started by shlomzi himself?

DeletedUser

If we encourage 15 years old people ( that should not be considered a discrimination) that acting politically incorrect is something natural then our next step should be to return back to trees. I think we should give a chance to the thousands of years of evolving civilization.
Also propaganda is: information, ideas, or rumors disseminated to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, or other entity
(source : www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/animalfarm/terms.html) Is it clear?

It means that I didn't made it up by myself

Actually my main assumption was that most of people here do know what's the purpose of those billions of neurons lying in that round shaped part of their body which is located over the neck. In your case It's obvious that I failed. So I have to reveal it to you. Their purpose is to think. I know it might sound hard, but just try it...:lol:

That is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyy funny. Guess what, you're accusing me for doing something that originally started by shlomzi himself?

First off... you are putting shlomzi in a category with all other 15 year olds, and you are attacking him for his age... on these threads... the major point people bring up when attacking shlomzi is... hes 15... so what... get over it. There are some 15 year olds in the world that are smarter than a lot of people. Basically if your going to use age as a basis of an argument... just stay silent.

Oh joy... propaganda... Animal Farm is a really extreme case of propaganda... In my opinion its an awful book, but thats aside from the point. A better case of propaganda, might be looking at a presidential election, or one of a prime minister.... the mudslinging that goes on in there is more like what we have here. Not some pig becoming ruler of the farm and killing those who oppose with his special dogs.

Exactly... you tried to attack him for something with written proof congratulations, not that hard...

thinking sounds hard... but whats more hard, is taking a post about attacking someone and thinking that part of it is a joke. You may have intended it as a joke, but it came out as Shlomzi is breaking the rules (not really) but I hope someone will try and report him for it... last I checked telling someone they cant think, and potentially insulting other people in the process is not a good rebuttal to people taking your words at face value... maybe you forget, but on the internet... there is no inflection... there is no emotion in words aside from screaming. Each person reads the words with the inflection that they expect they would have... and sarcasm isnt the first thing I would think of... Or maybe I just cant think and thus I should not be progressing with my studies, but at home with the rest of the world being spoon fed due to stupidity...

The point was... there were more than 2 points in your 2 points.

DeletedUser

I am not even going to bother tackling your entire post as it is becoming more and more irrelevant and stuffed with stupidity.

Here is a more clear definition of what propaganda is:

prop a gan da
noun
1 chiefly derogatory information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
The dissemination of such information as a political strategy.

Source : New Oxford American Dictionary, Oxford American Writer's Thesaurus, Apple Dictionary, Wikipedia.

Excuse me for my stupidity but I still fail to get the grasp of your post as where you state " this is serious" - when i should have known you are obviously NOT being serious:icon_rolleyes:

Or the fact that afterwards you stated that the entire post was to lead people to see the ignorance of such posts - Again, forgive me for my stupidity but I still fail to see how anyone would come to that conclusion.

Would you perhaps like a shovel? It would be so much more efficient than using your hands.

DeletedUser

Actually it is QUITE normal for W29.
I don't play on it but even in W31 it is normal to lose 2k population on a nuke :|

no it isnt

to lose 2k pop on a nuke is just a waste, why go for stacked villages when there are easier vills to take?

ODA means jack, all it means is you are reckless with your troops.

Eg I (WAD) am just outside the top 20 players and i have like rank 60 ODA, because i dont needlessly clear people for the sake of ODA, nor do i clear turtles, it isnt worth the lost troops when you can find another vill of similar size with less troops

Shlomzi

Again, I will take some of the more important quotes and answer them.

--

Listen people. This is extremely serious. I think shlomzi should be banned for these reasons:

Playing in both W 29 and W30 is prohibited

It is not. You must just have two separate accounts. Oh, and I know you later go on to say it is not a serious post, completely contradicting your opening line in this post, but meh.

And anyway is a fact there are some people who believes in hell and Satan and might play TW. Isn't that a kind of discrimination that you're committing against their beliefs? which happens also to contradict the forum's rules.

Wait wait wait, you're telling me off for "apparently" breaking the rules, when two of your members called Skittl "f*ckers" in your own forums today, only a matter of minutes after you posted in that very thread. And no, they didn't use a "*"

Please, practice what you preach.

Please try to convince me that by choosing and posting a couple of your quotes and ignoring everything else you've posted wouldn't make my motivations biased.

Who said my motivations weren't biased? Of course they are, that's the whole purpose of propaganda. However, to say the information is biased in incorrect.

The fact that everyone can see your postings ( which, I have to admit, that are really well constructed and with perfect lingual representation) of course it would show that I'm just a helpless arrogant who just needs to get some attention . That's the main point here. By presenting part of information when you know that people cannot have access to the rest of it means that there is some bias out there...

Again, it's called propaganda. Imagine that, I post propaganda on the Politics & Propaganda forums?

Wow, I must really be in the wrong place.

I can understand that you're full of internal conflicts and external disparities and you can always feel free to share those with us, but there are limits. And you've passed them far beyond.
I hope you're satisfied now that you actually did nothing. Neither to bunny or their allies.

Did I not? Meh, ok. That's not for you to decide however, is it? The purpose of propaganda is to sway public opinion, not to solely damage Bunny internally or their allies (By the way, Bunny had no allies yesterday, so I think you need to update your information.)

By the way there are some words just whirling in my mind...

There is a difference between being informative or just arrogant.

Indeed there is, but there is also a time to be arrogant and a time to be informative.

--

That depends on public opinion, too. The purpose of propagands it to get the majority to agree with you. And so far as I can see, no-one agreed with your opening post and everyone that replied to it agreed that it was a serious post.

As this is propaganda, then it can therefore be assumed that it was a serious post if the majority believe it to be so.

Try and noble me, I have no received a single attack from MNMs yet. And if you could get me banned, you know damn well you would.

"Politically correct" is a term that can be used in certain circumstances. However, this is propaganda and as such it is supposed to be biased, and it is supposed to leave out certain things, it is supposed to be used to the benefit of the person who posted it. Thats the whole point of propaganda.

DeletedUser

From what I can see, what shlomzi is doing is quite legal.

Propoganda may hurt some people, but it is 100% legal. If you don't like to read about it, then just don't read about it!

DeletedUser

Hmm which side to agree with. I reckon I'm just going to stay neutral here. Both sides have made poor points. Both sides have made good points. Since Vietnam has stepped down according to this thread then this thread is pointless. It was about him and now that he is no longer the leader anything that follows is pointless discussion that shouldn't affect Bunny in any way.

About Sema:As I stated in another thread attacking due to age is completely pointless and foolish. Secondly don't ever mention political correctness positively again. It's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever seen. People get fined for having England flags up in some places as it may "hurt the immigrants feelings." Therefore whatever point you were actually trying to make about it has no merit.

Any questions?

DeletedUser

Hmm which side to agree with. I reckon I'm just going to stay neutral here. Both sides have made poor points. Both sides have made good points. Since Vietnam has stepped down according to this thread then this thread is pointless. It was about him and now that he is no longer the leader anything that follows is pointless discussion that shouldn't affect Bunny in any way.

About Sema:As I stated in another thread attacking due to age is completely pointless and foolish. Secondly don't ever mention political correctness positively again. It's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever seen. People get fined for having England flags up in some places as it may "hurt the immigrants feelings." Therefore whatever point you were actually trying to make about it has no merit.

Any questions?

Can I just point out that Vietnams resigning from Bunnys' leadship role was nothing to do with this thread, sorry Shlomzi, it was his RL. Just couldn't let the credit go to this thread.

I agree this thread is useless now as new leadersip is taking over. The thread was ok though admittedly noone really had a leg to stand on when arguing against Shlomzi appart from Hoang.

Shlomzi

Can I just point out that Vietnams resigning from Bunnys' leadship role was nothing to do with this thread, sorry Shlomzi, it was his RL. Just couldn't let the credit go to this thread.

I agree this thread is useless now as new leadersip is taking over. The thread was ok though admittedly noone really had a leg to stand on when arguing against Shlomzi appart from Hoang.

...I didn't even claim it was due to this thread, I don't think anyone did? I deliberately ignored the posts about him stepping down so I didn't take the credit.

You must admit though, it was convenient timing, especially when he said he was going to stick around because of this thread. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

...I didn't even claim it was due to this thread, I don't think anyone did? I deliberately ignored the posts about him stepping down so I didn't take the credit.
I know you didn't, I just wanted to stop readers thinking he did. I'm glad you don't take the credit :)

You must admit though, it was convenient timing, especially when he said he was going to stick around because of this thread. :icon_wink:

It was convienient but he has stuck around since Doruk stop leading as he was going to leave not long after untill he was handed the big shiny tribal key.

DeletedUser

okay guys seriously who CARES its a GAME
stop arguing over stupid stuff
let the moderators worry whos on getting banned
if you dont like what hes saying or disagree then dont comment
this only makes the person happier
so what if vietnam(srry if i spelled wrong) is a little bad mouthed or he gets angry easy let time decide if hes a good leader time tells everything
so seriously chill have fun and worry about yourself if you want to try to politicly ruin somone with propaganda go ahead get all the stuff you want its your right to do so
also poeple who disagree dont worry about what others think it just fuels the useless posts

now i know i gained alot of enimies with this

oh well im here to have fun

Shlomzi

...That post was really pointless..

These are the propaganda and politics forums, so it is only right to use politics and propagands on them.

DeletedUser

i wasnt truthfully aiming at you
i was aiming at all the people who are complaining over what you wrote
hey i applaud the effort put into this but if they care so much over what you say instead of just taking the punch and rolling with it, why even come to the forums as propaganda is what its all about,
few people realize you can learn alot by keeping quiet
reason i posted is because something like this should've never have been 10 pages long already maybe 2-4 but 10 thats too much

and to all the people who will now hate me
HAVE A GOOD DAY

DeletedUser

Indeed. By the way to clear things up I meant I am getting my information from the thread not the thread is causing the events to occur. Also Elementalist you can't have read much. Sema posted about banning however the rest of us are debating in a civil manner with no talk of bans or any such foolish thoughts :p

DeletedUser

tommattox

each part of my posts are aimed in a way at a few people
ill let them figure out who

while i personally hold no grudges against anyone its easy for me to say that many do

DeletedUser

tommattox

each part of my posts are aimed in a way at people

while i personally hold grudges against anyone its easy for me to say that many do
I have a question!
Is editing posts propoganda?
(Sorry, elementalist)