Burning GFX Showcase - Burning You Down!

DeletedUser

I'm not blind... lol xD

"You just do not know", from the Translator.

Come to the german Graphics "Bereich?" and look. :D

Burning GFX

Thanks for the feed back guys :D

Blackout.png

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feed back guys :D

Blackout.png

NAIS. Could do with some depth though... Looks too much like he's part of the background. Well that's how it's supposed to be, but it seems as if you're not focusing on him.

Burning GFX

I know i did try t focus more on his well face i spose... but its hard when the render is the same colors and lighting as the rest of the picer,

But i like the outcome :)

mattoematt

The background has that stupid effect on it ruining the whole piece. Remove that effect and blur it a bit.

DeletedUser

No it doesn't. Removing and blurring will make the whole sig simple and fail.

DeletedUser

You think using well punctuated constructions and slightly more complex syntax makes you superior? No. You're wrong. So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.

And no it doesn't. If you seem so certain, why not make one yourself and show us what you're talking about?

mattoematt

You think using well punctuated constructions and slightly more complex syntax makes you superior? No. You're wrong. So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.

This is an assumption based on what? If I was doing what you are suggesting I would be picking away at the grammatical and punctual errors in your post - I am not.

And no it doesn't. If you seem so certain, why not make one yourself and show us what you're talking about?

It's just basic's to see. The effect completely ruins the flow and depth of that signature.

DeletedUser

This is an assumption based on what? If I was doing what you are suggesting I would be picking away at the grammatical and punctual errors in your post - I am not.

No, you wouldn't be. You'd be trying to do so, but failing because there are very few.

It's just basic's to see. The effect completely ruins the flow and depth of that signature.

It does ruin the depth and flow slightly. But not completely, and is better than some bad brushing and no blending which typically comes from the average user. Furthermore, how would it be changed without having to remake the sig from the first layer? You've got to build your comments around the person's skill level.

mattoematt

No, you wouldn't be. You'd be trying to do so, but failing because there are very few.

Yet I'm not which makes your original point useless.

It does ruin the depth and flow slightly. But not completely, and is better than some bad brushing and no blending which typically comes from the average user. Furthermore, how would it be changed without having to remake the sig from the first layer? You've got to build your comments around the person's skill level.

Considering it's nearly 3/4 of the signature it does completely (some variation allowed) and it looks as if just one layer with an effect and the blending layers are seperate although I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

Yet I'm not which makes your original point useless.

No, it doesn't mean you wouldn't do it if there were grammatical errors in my writing.

Considering it's nearly 3/4 of the signature it does completely (some variation allowed) and it looks as if just one layer with an effect and the blending layers are seperate although I could be wrong.

If you actually look at it you will see that there is definitely more than one layer present. And the way the render is positioned, the effect you are commenting on only takes up about 1/3, not 3/4, of the sig.

DeletedUser

I like the way two people are arguing over CnC, which when given depends upon your own opinion :)
So basically you guys are arguing about you having two different opinions; in my opinion.

Burning GFX

I came to a shock when i done this

I made MYSELF a siggy :O

whoa

MYSIGGEH.png