Bwak! vs ~PoW~ & Insane ?

DeletedUser

I understand the things about co's, i normally play solo, played solo in all the worlds where i actually tried W44 and W53. This world i did start with co's well i was the co. They seem to have vanished a few months ago. Joe still signs in occasionally but you know RL gets the best of you sometimes

DeletedUser84497

...oh well guess you'll build me a bridge, cry me a river and get over it. won't you?

Get over what? I wish there was something in this entire thread worth getting over.

It's a very dead war, filled with many dead players, from dead tribes. If it weren't for this thread though, w62 forum would be dead too instead of just comatose.

DeletedUser

some days i do and some days you get on my nerves if i'm honest :lol:

haha ditto :p love to hate you or is it hate to love you i dont know anymore :D

love hate realtionship, we fight and talk smack and banter then we all nice again.

funny how it works, oh well. :lol:

maybe another world, actually waiting for one of these flag worlds to show up :icon_wink:

Get over what? I wish there was something in this entire thread worth getting over.

It's a very dead war, filled with many dead players, from dead tribes. If it weren't for this thread though, w62 forum would be dead too instead of just comatose.

agreed!

DeletedUser

love hate realtionship, we fight and talk smack and banter then we all nice again.

funny how it works, oh well. :lol:

maybe another world, actually waiting for one of these flag worlds to show up :icon_wink:

agreed!

On another world I would be your mate for sure :) even though we'd prolly be thinking one was out to get the other the whole time haha :p

You win a world by either recruiting or killing the good members ... unfortunately if you recruit to much you're a "hugger" if you kill to much you're a gangbanger or a meany etc damned if you do damned if you dont :p

You are a good player i tried to recruit you you went against me and thats a decision you have to stand by. I have never denied you are a good player Ive paid you respect where it was due and you have to me as well. We have a weird understanding you and I lol so like you said, maybe on another world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

:p Heya Rep hehe you win world 48 yet? ::pPP

now now you know I dont play nice with my enemies hehe :p

Allowing myself to be internalled in w48 to focus solely on w62 actually. I only log in there to clear villages. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

On another world I would be your mate for sure :) even though we'd prolly be thinking one was out to get the other the whole time haha :p

You win a world by either recruiting or killing the good members ... unfortunately if you recruit to much you're a "hugger" if you kill to much you're a gangbanger or a meany etc damned if you do damned if you dont :p

You are a good player i tried to recruit you you went against me and thats a decision you have to stand by. I have never denied you are a good player Ive paid you respect where it was due and you have to me as well. We have a weird understanding you and I lol so like you said, maybe on another world :)

This is getting a bit too lovey for my liking. Elmo >:/. You better start behaving better.

LoR I don't know why ur dragging sesame street into everything. The Truth and Ghio are right along here with us. What can I say tho? I'mma big scaredy pants and I run to the closest big tough guy who can save me. *blink blink* Thanks Mcclueless!!! MY HERO!!! :D I still have mad respect for Anti. Kinda disappointed in them for kicking us but meh. The world will know what kinda bullies and huggers Org really is.

Side Note: I get home and read this forum and crack up. Elmo and Lamby make an awesome reading pair. You two make my day.

DeletedUser

Without u this WORLD would be very boring. And thats even with all the times people have tried to rim us lol. Tho I'm diggin the new curtains. Elmo lets stay here for AT LEAST 2 weeks lol

DeletedUser

:eek: You remember my message back in the day?? I said no matter how boring world gets do not delete. I will have my round 2 with you!

DeletedUser

lol. Honey it's lookin like this time Elmo is planning on nobleing me out tho to "put me in my place" LMAO!! Don't worry so far it hasn't gotten close to panic mode. You guys taught me well not to panic from incs. So much so the "Duke" of Insane is telling his members they had a spy who told me their target villas lolol! Ehrm... no 1cey your 40 hour fail trains we're sorta the heads up lol *facepalm*

DeletedUser

You guys keep talking about deleting cause world is boring, so do not do it!!!!

DeletedUser

Psh if you even knew lol. Elmo threatens like once a day. Ask my co's lol. World gets more bleak and I get more excited. Gotta love being the underdog. Tho I'm not going to lie I cringed a little when I saw the tribe name >< lol. undy. Alice (Murksi) even messaged me ASAP to call me an Underpants traitor lol

DeletedUser

haha plus undecided is kinda the same as under construction . Haha You secretly wanted to be in that tribe :p

DeletedUser

Def not lol. Hence why I cringed. Even a reminder is painful lol. Maybe that is some kinda fate tho.... next world winners..... ;)

DeletedUser

Members Undy

» Undecided
Name Rank Points Global rank Villages
Elmo Is Red 1 1.686.752 9 179
starsong 2 1.318.311 20 132
ghio1 3 1.257.852 23 131
x The Truth x 4 1.162.246 25 128
Grover Is Blue 5 1.159.958 26 124
magwyn 6 855.636 60 108
insaneluver 7 787.682 68 91
faithace10 8 598.610 97 68
barnicioso 9 570.688 104 59

if you were winning them why join them? granted its not the same tribe , but many of the same players are there

Would just like to point out that 6 or 7 of the 8 towns i lost were because of a sitter not tagging/sniping/moving support around for close range trains. I solo this account and can't exactly be on 24/7. :icon_smile:
Ruins my war stats though, but still up 22-10 on ex-BWAK so its fine.:)