Bye Atoast

DeletedUser

just like to make a thread saying bye to the quitter :)

atoast your a noob

DeletedUser

Ya... and I was so looking forward to fighting him but the whiny baby quit before I had a chance. :-(

DeletedUser

You are saying good bye to a great leader. I was proud to be in his tribe. He took care of his tribe as a father does a child. He taught, lead, spanked (as needed) , and brought us all up to the top. We matured as children do and he did what all good leaders do he let us go to grow as we saw fit. SO now you have the Children of Aetost to deal with on this world. We each grew in our own way and we are ready to face the world.

This is like a new world now. (without the farming) so lets see what develops we all can have fun!!

DeletedUser

Enjoy tribe hopping and begging for support every where you go. Help me help me i am under attack!!

DeletedUser

You are saying good bye to a great leader. I was proud to be in his tribe. He took care of his tribe as a father does a child. He taught, lead, spanked (as needed) , and brought us all up to the top. We matured as children do and he did what all good leaders do he let us go to grow as we saw fit. SO now you have the Children of Aetost to deal with on this world. We each grew in our own way and we are ready to face the world.

This is like a new world now. (without the farming) so lets see what develops we all can have fun!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH Noez its the children of TW or is it corn :icon_confused:

He knew 1 or 2 things but dont we all, simple fact was he had to to merge or invite any more, he lost the PnP and even tho stats were showing !?! winning the map showed you lost 4 continents in a month to APOC.

It is rather laughable how you look at his exit by his own words, obviously he was going to talk BS to you all, just as shame most of the people who were in !?! dont have a brain to look at the facts and make a decsion for themselfs. Rather then be spoon feed an excuse.

He has left you to die in the world where you will lose a strategic advantage. BUt ye you keep believeing what your told like a good child. Always thought that was a sign of maturity? to make your own choices and formulate your own opinion, but alas twas nothing more then a pipe dream

DeletedUser

-_- I was hoping Aetost quiting would end all of these stupid arguements.

1. - Both sides are right in some ways but then VERY wrong in others.
2. - Lee Walton is (IMO) the one and only person who can give a valid unbiased answer. But thats can and not will.
3. - Good bye Aetost you were a V. good leader and had a great personality, You had your bad qualities but out of all of the super tribes leaders I mailed you were the one that answered.

chrissy24

Rocky Marciano - 49 fights 49 wins- quit at the top FACT
Aetost - Inwar no1 tribe,personal 8 mill + points , no 1 ranking- quit at the top FACT
all the rest is just jealous bitching by previously rimmed/account hopping or on the way down assholes

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aetost - Inwar no1 tribe,personal 8 mill + points , no 1 ranking- quit at the top FACT
all the rest is just jealous bitching by previously rimmed/account hopping or on the way down assholes

yeah because aetost achieved something anywhere near the accomplishments of rocky :icon_rolleyes: leading a tribe on a computer to number one by merges is really a legendary achievement. Honestly where do you get these examples from :icon_neutral:. okay let's take the rock hypothesis to mind then... Rocky was done. he did what he wanted to do so that is not at all a valid point :icon_rolleyes:. Aetost talked BS on how we all would be rimmed by inwar. he said when khan was still around that charger was going to be rimmed easily but wait... charger is what? 4 mill, oh yeah. he has grown a third of his whole account since aetost said he would be rimmed.
Aetost talked crap on the forums about how we would lose and all be rimmed but when he lost ground to a family he quit. That is NOT quitting at the top. he lead the tribe to number one, but he did not earn the top spot. And he did not earn the top player spot either with those disgusting stats. :icon_rolleyes:
aetost was at the top yes, he was at the top tribe yes, he did not however accomplish what he wanted to do at all so he quit on the world when the going got tough.

but hey, defend a guy who would rather have his tribe delete rather than go ahead and continue what he was doing. because he was quitting he was selfish and it was more of a 'if i do not lead inwar, nobody will'

and aetost only survived by getting tribe stacked, he showed no skill. i would of loved to see how long he would of lasted in the core or in k63/73 area where OOPS! was originally formed :icon_rolleyes: He would of been rimmed in a month.

good one :icon_eek:

@ lee

aetost wasn't the sole reason of these 'stupid arguments' for one it is the external PnP which will always cause arguments and BS talk, and two however great aetost thinks he is, he is not the sole reason for flames and arguments :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Timbob07

No disrespect against you pat, you seem like a good player and a respectable guy. Aetost was a terrible leader and a compulsive lair. People followed and worshiped him like he was a god. Why? I still can't figure that one out.

DeletedUser

No disrespect against you pat, you seem like a good player and a respectable guy. Aetost was a terrible leader and a compulsive lair. People followed and worshiped him like he was a god. Why? I still can't figure that one out.

pat is girl lol ;)

Timbob07

1st of all, I've never been rimmed, never switched accounts, and haven't been on the way down. Actually lately Ive been growing quite fast. Second of all, he quit at the top FACT? Um no... do you have proof of that? Lets see, how many wars did you guys WIN? By win I mean participate in for more than a week and merge a tribe into you. How many wars were actually fought and won by FIGHTING, not merging? Not one single war. The one war where the other tribes refused to merge, miraculously you guys start to lose. Your plan of using mass attacking to scare opponents into waiving the white flag and surrendering didn't work. We kept fighting and found ways to beat you guys. And sadly, before we could rim the prick he quit.

DeletedUser

not you lee... lee hawthorn :icon_neutral:

silly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser76428

im not exactly sure

but i dont think he would want you defending him using such vile language

tsk,tsk

DeletedUser

Aetost was a barb nobler nothing more nothing less. His stats even for ODA show nothing more then what would be expected to be there for clearing inactives..

And how did he help his tribe??

When most people come to the conclusion they want to stop playing they will thier villages to thier tribemates or pass them the sits.. I love the fact Aetost didnt care enough about his tribemates ( except his glorious few that quit with him) to pass them thier sits so they could have atleast used those troops to help them out while they nobled the villages.

To call Aetost a great player is a joke.... When it showed that it was going to take more then just recruiting and inactive eating to win, he pushes the delete button.. Thats the easy way out.

Still miffed, yeah quit it happens, but if you cared so much for these people set them up with the sits in his accounts and all those proxy account he had. Shows that the vast amount of inwar family members meant nothing to him, they were just meat shields and why he was so quick to drop them from the tribe to save his precious stats.

He's gone now and the rest of what is left of the inwar family will most likely be better of because of it

DeletedUser

As a player, he may not be good but he did lead his tribe well against us (HOTNUB) ending it in a stalemate situation...