Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since playing this game from world 13, i am finally saying goodbye to it. I have some massive exams coming up and i need to focus on getting the best i can from them. And that means, sadly, i have to give up something. And TW is one of them. It was either Tw or a social life, and TW has pretty much destroyed that as well. So my spare time now will be hanging out with the lads and gals, chilling and not getting worked up coz someone nobling barbs next to me. Alarichus will still be here, ran by my co. N. ( i will pop in once or twice a week to say how things are going :)))

Av played world 50 since it started so i thought i would say bye to it. If i have p*ss any of you off, am not sorry. :lol: (unless it was i was playing around. tehe)

Just want to say, hope -SOL- make it to the end game. Each and every single one of them guys are fantastic and deserve to make it! I have made some good friends in there and i am not going to loose contact with them. Best tribe i have ever been in!! Good luck guys!!

Love Sean <3

ODA and 1984, GL for the end game. PLEASE, PLEASE make it a good ending to the world. I think you know what i mean ;)

Yeh, so peace! And always remember. #YOLO

(i will still be on the forums though, you can t get rid of me that easy :axemen: )

DeletedUser104128

I am very sorry to see you go. You were a great player :)

DeletedUser

Such a shame, after SOL recruiting them-selfs into trouble (you helped recruit), you go and leave before the storm comes.

DeletedUser

Such a shame, after SOL recruiting them-selfs into trouble (you helped recruit), you go and leave before the storm comes.

You won't walk over SOL like the other tribes you have warred. I promise you that smexy :)

DeletedUser

[20:57:12] damightybouche: so you don't think -sol- will win?
[20:57:18] damightybouche: how unfaithful ;)
[20:57:50] sean14_: :O no SOL will win, you watch

Really? :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck Sean, and dont worry I wont go down without at least 200mil more OD :)

DeletedUser36833

Good luck for your exams mate all the best sean.

It's this time of year when TW lose a few people due to exams RL comes first mate so I wouldn't listen too much to the yeah your running comments.

DeletedUser

Good luck for your exams mate all the best sean.

It's this time of year when TW lose a few people due to exams RL comes first mate so I wouldn't listen too much to the yeah your running comments.

Thanks mate.

DeletedUser

GL m8. I would guess its your A level exams coming up? because i half quit a few weeks back to study :p i will be back on the 25th though :p

DeletedUser

No, gcse! A levels next year ;) and thank you.

Seriously? you can easily get all A's B's and C's with no revision.

Also, it sounds a little odd, but dont burn yourself out by studying like a nut now. Most of the guys i know who did that just cant be bothered to study for A level, because they overdid it at GCSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.