Bye Tampara

DeletedUser

A misunderstanding, sorted out.

I was a little hasty :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Airing your tribe's dirty laundry out in public probably isn't the most intelligent thing to do.
2) Just because there are other definitions of the word doesn't mean it can be eternally used as a cop-out when someone gets offended by it. Context is important. Some people read thing as a joke, some people get insulted by it. I have not seen the context aside from your proposed premise so neither I nor anyone else could properly pass judgment on how serious it may or may not have been. Regardless, in today's obsessively politically correct culture people can be offended by just about anything.
3) This is why you noble continents instead of constantly recruiting them. :lol:

DeletedUser

Can't be bothered to read all that, too long and... childish im guessing :lol:

DeletedUser

Can't be bothered to read all that, too long and... childish im guessing :lol:

More or less. Tamp threw a hissy fit because a player said some childish things to the new players and didn't apologize and nuked the player. Rage quit ftw.

Though in all seriousness I can see where Tamp was coming from.

DeletedUser

More or less. Tamp threw a hissy fit because a player said some childish things to the new players and didn't apologize and nuked the player. Rage quit ftw.

Though in all seriousness I can see where Tamp was coming from.

There was an apology and a explanation and he still left. Its sad he was a great player :S

DeletedUser100321

i've never seen anyone be offended so easily in my life, some of the comparisons tampara made were just plain silly. I'm guessing that tampara is a 14 year old closet emo gay who is afraid of being him/herself...... i know a lot of gay people and i know that 100% they would not be ashamed to be called a homo because life is what it is...

but anyways dun call me a homo or ima spear nuke your ass!

DeletedUser

Tampara: homo is pretty much a swearword. homosexual is not, but homo is. jut like being black is not bad, but hte word nigger is a bad wod

OMG, you said the n-word. Now I'm offended... and I'm white.

Haha..

What are you laughing at?

*squeek*

DeletedUser

Good job he's not in 4zl? chat... Lot's of homo action there too :lol:

Sad to see top % players quit. But, Kay Sa Ra Sa Ra... The world goes on and at leats I can win more looters awards now. :lol:

Go get em Tampara :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

One of the best players i ve seen till date and topped the growth and OD charts all while fighting a top 5 tribe , without even a coplayer (bow)

DeletedUser

Good job he's not in 4zl? chat... Lot's of homo action there too :lol:

Sad to see top % players quit. But, Kay Sa Ra Sa Ra... The world goes on and at leats I can win more looters awards now. :lol:

Go get em Tampara :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Hey! Buttsecks is 100% normal, but in all seriousness, that is a pretty stupid way to leave the game, maybe Tampara had been getting bored of the game for a while now?

.dan.101

Why are you posting this on the externals? Should be kept intribe.

Oh and, inb4theban.

fadarofthedarkblade

No need of this to be in pnp section of the forum should be locked and deleted imho

DeletedUser

It wasn't about the "WORD", it could be almost any word/sentence... we MSQ don't know him, we didn't know what to think about it, ok it was said few times in skype, but when it was posted in tribe forum specifically for K22 and all the arguing in skype... we took it as
You (MSQ) are not welcomed here, we (HORDE!) don't respect you!
also sometimes even when you think you're right and other's are wrong it's better just don't say it and sacrifice for others (eg. saying they're right even you don't think so...)

and what is worst, we just joined, we didn't have any thoughts about tribe and you made this first most important impression look really bad to you as tribe... this wasn't only thing... to us you don't look so union... some of your members with their talking in skype made them to look bad in some of our member view...

and by the way only few members got offended by it, but because we know and respect each other really well we "all" left, where one goes there others will follow ;)

I don't think this can be fixed, train is gone, no one can call it back... what's done is done...

PS. actually sometimes we're insulting some our members/friends too but it's ok because we know it wasn't mean serious... but it's totally different when someone who we don't know says like this... as I said we didn't know what to think...

Last edited by a moderator:

WaTz PopPiN?

What kind of a homo announces tribal issues like this on the world forums?? The whole tribe should apologize to Tampara for being a bunch of homosexuals.. I mean homo's..