Bye Tampara

DeletedUser99544

Time for my reply I guess.

it had nothing to do with what words was said here. namely the word homo.

The issue regards that some people took offence to be called "homos" It is then part of my upbringing and my code of ethics that no matter what word or deed was causing a person to feel offended you attempt to make matter better. This was not the cause here. The person continued to mock the offended players and they decided to leave one by one. That the mocker had a place in council made things even worse, as it is my belief that as a leader it is your responsibility to make all of your members feel welcome no matter what background they might have.

So in essence the issue regards the lack of respect or fellow players, not some wording.

I took the drastic decission to leave the tribe in hope that this mocking person would come to terms with how serious I felt the matter be (there will be no non--game related byllying going on on my watch) Unfortunatey the bully kept faming he situations and due to the late hours the issue was not resolved until today when all players where active.

Why this is on external I have no idea and I think that skype conversations should be kept outside this public room. Anybody can take a name there to mimic anybody else.

For the person believing I was 14 years old. I can only see that as a compliment since I am born in the 1960s

And even i Tigrock posted this thread I believe it was done in frustraton and dispair and not a deliberate move to discredit his tribe.

Thats my view on this matter.

Regards
Tampara

Last edited by a moderator:

maxkvo

Well somebody had to pay for it, you show your muscles and everybody shuts up, you more like a one man tribe with a Horde of quiet sheep around you

Nice show!

proceed...:icon_smile:

.dan.101

Was a good show though, they should tour the PnP's more with their dirty laundry.