bye

DeletedUser

didnt see that coming ohh well good luck mate will see you on skype soon

DeletedUser

later bro,

u were like my bestest friend in X-Men,Im sorry guys and gals but I find it funny that most of X-Men mainstream people are quitting

DeletedUser

john I lvoe you too much to quit i will stay, just making some minor adjustments to make tw fit my life better

DeletedUser

I am quiting tw for good now, might paly around on w53 but nothing serias, I have obtained a new level of grace and peace with myself, and i fill that tw might conflict with that too much, I am born of the aries-tuarus cusp, the cusp of power, and for now power corrupts me too much,so I retire for now, intil lthe time I can have a possition of authority in rl and game that dosnt make me regret things i have done.

but on forums i saty :)

DeletedUser

Cya miwok. Thx god you're staying on forums. Good luck with all your future plans. =)

DeletedUser

Best wishes, Miwok. Sorry to see you go, :icon_cry: but you know how to reach me when you need my help :) It's really sad--someone is willing to TAKE his account, but not coplay it so he CAN KEEP IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they were coplaying before miwok quit. please do not make assumptions

DeletedUser

am assuming nothing--was going by miwok's own words:
Miwok/anphinex said:
I am quiting, tw new person on account, good bye and good luck too all, this is hard, but its for best i am busy with rl, and cant find a co player, soo i got to go, the fact that i am so upset about quiting just makes me realize that i need to quit.

DeletedUser

hmmm strange... he was coing with rider for a while before this...

ed: that is the original quitting notice when he did in fact have no co player. then he got rider and started coing. now is quitting again and leaving rider with the account (+another guy im not too sure)

DeletedUser

Anphinex better of Taught Rider how to play with a large account or that will be a useless account in X-Men and i will pass him in ODA and points

DeletedUser

Anphinex better of Taught Rider how to play with a large account or that will be a useless account in X-Men and i will pass him in ODA and points

:O and where the hell did I go do you think I'm weak *gives the STARE*

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated

As attacker
anphinex [X-Men] 64,03 Mio.
lambezz [RAM] 41,79 Mio.

good luck with that ;)