Fail
+
Fail
+
Epic Fail
=
Best family tribe EVA!!

DeletedUser

im gonna cry,u guys r mean,some1 hug me and gimme tissue...
we iz not fail,we have troops,now i have axeman,kusty told to build axes to farm barbs...and i iz growing...
how such tribe can be fail?

DeletedUser

we iz not fail,we have troops,now i have axeman,kusty told to build axes to farm barbs...and i iz growing...

Because you were told to farm barbs with axes, perhaps

DeletedUser

No fool! I told you to build scouts and farm!
What's wrong with you? :S

DeletedUser

No fool! I told you to build scouts and farm!
What's wrong with you? :S

durh scouts are fasting moving so obviously they best farmers lolz

i feel sorry for you Kustard with such nub nubs in your tribe.

- Alex

DeletedUser

I use scouts for defense and offense they are purely the best all rounder :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, only if you give them zebras, HC's armour, spears and bows :icon_twisted:

wrong lol, u so fail, everyone knows once you get smithy level 35 you can research bears, and you put your scouts on their and give them shotguns. durh is obviously the best!! :p

- Alex

DeletedUser

Maybe smudgey is on vacation? :lol: But why have bears? Why not wait until you have smithy level 40 and research chuck norris?

DeletedUser75995

Maybe smudgey is on vacation? :lol: But why have bears? Why not wait until you have smithy level 40 and research chuck norris?

Duh....wait till lvl 50 and you get this guy:

voltron.jpg

DeletedUser

No you just get your market up to 25, and send everyone lots of beer and then just walk in and take the village while everyone is drunk.