CAEK! sucks

DeletedUser

damn it,how u know im in CAEK! ?:icon_eek:
promise me,my whole map will be blue,not even a single gray!

yep it will be blue your recuirter will invite everyone in your area so that you dont have to worry about getting attacked <3

- Alex

DeletedUser

Smudgeh... I'm begging you... World 52 has suffered enough from worthless propaganda. End our misery. Lock this thread, and throw away the key :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

CAEK! sucks
Just saw the subject and I cant stay indifferent - I agree that. Mass recruiting tribe forever...

DeletedUser

I didn't even know Caek stil existed?

don't you know you got to eat caek before it goes moldy? :S

oh better add this - on topic - Caek sucks so much! lolz i heard they got one member who is a total noob and just wants to hug everyone, he invited every single active player in his 7x7!!

(im lieing... i just want to start gossip :( )

- Alex
I hear Caek even invited this one worthless forum mod. She just sits there and is like, "omg, what's going on here?" all the time. She mods like, W15 or something like that.

Smudgeh... I'm begging you... World 52 has suffered enough from worthless propaganda. End our misery. Lock this thread, and throw away the key :icon_cry:
Admit it. You love this Kusty.
my favorite part was when he said SEE MORE STUFF!!!!
My fav part was him going off about the coveted position of Panda. I wanted that spot so bad :(

DeletedUser

In light of recent events I can see that baron positions with whimsical titles are coveted very highly, to the point where we have noobs crying on the public forums over them. To fix this I will be creating a the new "astronaut" and "bearodactyl" positions within the tribe to go alongside the "panda bear" role. These roles are for the elitest of the elite, and any who succeed in CAEK! will be granted these medals of honour.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In light of recent events I can see that baron positions with whimsical titles are coveted very highly, to the point where we have noobs crying on the public forums over them. To fix this I will be creating a the new "astronaut" and "bearodactyl" positions within the tribe to go alongside the "panda bear" role. These roles are for the elitest of the elite, and any who succeed in CAEK! will be granted these medals of honour.

oo I wanna be an bearodactyl !!! Pick ME 1!!!

I got me some Caek :icon_wink:

<3

DeletedUser

You don't need to be picked Lis, you're already cute enough to be any form of bear. <3

DeletedUser

My fav part was him going off about the coveted position of Panda. I wanted that spot so bad :(

Just because I left, doesn't mean that this position is open. There will be many others, but there will only ever be ONE caek! panda bear (me) :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I hear Caek even invited this one worthless forum mod. She just sits there and is like, "omg, what's going on here?" all the time. She mods like, W15 or something like that.

you should the see caek's forum mod! i heard he was that bad he actualy gave his account to be sat by another tribe (shock-horror)

also also!! he only has 4 spears and a paladin, i scouted him lolz.. he is liek 1000 points aswell... hahah

- Alex

DeletedUser

But what about people who succeed in Cookeh... were not feeling the love :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ofcourse cookeh fails to lol they are the fail offcuts of a fail tribe that then named the fail tribe version 2 a family tribe which everyone knows makes you extra fail... all in all any association with Kusteh makes you suck >.>

- Alex

DeletedUser

ofcourse cookeh fails to lol they are the fail offcuts of a fail tribe that then named the fail tribe version 2 a family tribe which everyone knows makes you extra fail... all in all any association with Kusteh makes you suck >.>

- Alex

:O there is no way Im joining such a fail tribe like Cookeh,

DeletedUser

CAEK! = Fail
Cookeh! = Fail
Fordy + Kusty leading = Epic Fail

Summery.

Fail
+
Fail
+
Epic Fail