~CaL~ declares war on AOG

DeletedUser

WATCH OUT we got a badass tribe over here

Maybe some one should put on some statistics on how this war is totally gonna change the face of the world.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Fakes sent to all members of both tribes. One is real. Figure it out :trollface:

DeletedUser

Fakes sent to all members of both tribes. One is real. Figure it out :trollface:

render_trollface_2.png

DeletedUser

Oh noes! Beginner protection wars are the most violent! Both tribes better be ready for waves of spears and swords. May the best noob win :D, or may you both slow each other down (most probable outcome).

DeletedUser

or may you both slow each other down (most probable outcome).
... well said lol

shouldnt we be egging them on ... you guys fight that war ... send lots of attacks lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we should get some noble stats up.
That's exactly what this thread needs.

DeletedUser106191

1022 WESTINER AOG 433 1 433

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is a contradiction...

erm no.
not sure why your all having a go at our tribe as it wasnt us being the noobs by declaring war as we were just playing the game and minding our own business so if you want to call any tribe a noob tribe then call ~cal~ it as we did tell them that nothing can be achieved by declaring on us but i guess they thought different.
anyway i think they have seen some sense now and sent us a peace offering so we accepted as like i said no real damage can be done at this stage in the game but we will be waiting for them when damage can be done

DeletedUser

erm no.
not sure why your all having a go at our tribe as it wasnt us being the noobs by declaring war as we were just playing the game and minding our own business so if you want to call any tribe a noob tribe then call ~cal~ it as we did tell them that nothing can be achieved by declaring on us but i guess they thought different.
anyway i think they have seen some sense now and sent us a peace offering so we accepted as like i said no real damage can be done at this stage in the game but we will be waiting for them when damage can be done

You posted this as if you were representing the tribe that was declaring war, hence my confusion.
You claim this war is untimely, unnecessary and pointless yet you start a topic about it.