Calling all noobes and re-starts

ladylinx

We in 500 nations have opened our doors to all noobes and restarts, they get a really hard time and Im getting sick of these big tribes that wont give noobes the time of day, we all had to start at the bottom.

DeletedUser

We in 500 nations have opened our doors to all noobes and restarts, they get a really hard time and Im getting sick of these big tribes that wont give noobes the time of day, we all had to start at the bottom.

It's all about points, villages and troops. Anything you need to learn will be in any tribes forum. From scripts to backtiming to opera guide, etc. So big tribes are looking for troops, points and villages not skill because like i said you can learn anything within a tribes forum

DeletedUser84663

but who wants to LEARN?!?! isn't that a waste of time, and why there's still noobs around? At least now they have a place they can call home, even if they don't want to learn...

DeletedUser

I iz leaving Fid now! Finally I've found a home! Sendz me an invite!

DeletedUser

but who wants to LEARN?!?! isn't that a waste of time, and why there's still noobs around? At least now they have a place they can call home, even if they don't want to learn...

thats why there is people like me and you around, :icon_confused: its all reeking food in the end, by the time super wars start we will all be 20 mil plus in size, you will find good players amongst the chaos that happens

- Sy

DeletedUser

soooo.... when do I get my invite? I got some people I can recommend ;)

DeletedUser

mod change this to recruitment or delete i dont want another pointless flaming topic

DeletedUser

you know what makes me sad?
I never got that invite ;(
I died a lil bit inside :O

DeletedUser84663

you must not have submitted a resume...

Experience: none
Learning skills: none
Strategy skills: none
Killing skills: none
Support skills: none
are you a turtle: TMNT!
are you aggressive: B-E, B-E AGGRESSIVE!

DeletedUser

DAMMIT! I don't meet the demands! ;( I have lil strategy skills! not none! oh darn.... what will I do now? people at [R] are mean ;O

DeletedUser

i meet all the requirements except for the turtling, i don't make troops :(