Can someone explain this?

DeletedUser110464

Well more than 1 player on an account is something that you can't blame on the owners of TribalWars. It's just a lot easier with 2 or 3 guys on an account than when you're alone. They should however make it impossible to attack during the night. I mean accounts that are online 24/7 kind off ruin it for the regular people, those that have a life. But either way that's not too bad.

But being able to buy your way to the top is just too much. But that doesn't mean those who are not willing to pay can't play TribalWars, there are always people looking for co-players. It just makes it really hard to start.

Which night time are you suggesting no attacks to occur during? It is night time for someone on the world at ALL times so you would have some people who wouldn't be able to attack most of their day and would be unable to get any benefit out of it while they sleep.

And if you're suggesting a sleep mode type thing I've seen before on speed worlds and such it wouldn't work. Someone being opped could just set it to sleep mode and it would screw up everyone's timing causing that op to fail.

Also, I am getting sick of people claiming that it's all about the money. Last I checked only every other world on ..net is p2w. Don't like it? Don't play it and complain about it then.

DeletedUser

Which night time are you suggesting no attacks to occur during? It is night time for someone on the world at ALL times so you would have some people who wouldn't be able to attack most of their day and would be unable to get any benefit out of it while they sleep.

And if you're suggesting a sleep mode type thing I've seen before on speed worlds and such it wouldn't work. Someone being opped could just set it to sleep mode and it would screw up everyone's timing causing that op to fail.

Also, I am getting sick of people claiming that it's all about the money. Last I checked only every other world on ..net is p2w. Don't like it? Don't play it and complain about it then.
Aye, that's true. Kind off forgot that, seeing that I normally play on NL.

I'm sorry, but it's ridiculous to say people shouldn't be complaining when playing a game. It's different when you just start playing a game and everything's new for you. But there are people who witnessed times that it was different, and find it hard to simply stop playing. Besides, 'every other world'.. it's kind off a new concept, and they will probably apply it on every world.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree with Earl.... it very easy to delete your accounts and let these merging fools have their fun... Look for a better game to go play. One where they cannot jump away to get a false glory that is hollow in its nature.
You are wasting your time and your effort on a useless plea. No one is going to stop it... which is why the game is dying. While they allow tribe hopping... there is no hope for honour and tribal loyalty. It is dead... ask Earl.

But it is fun to hang around and laugh at them when they go their merry merging way.

The game has become useless... so don't complain.... just stop playing it.

Its like going to a useless restaurant... don't complain...just never go there again. let the owner go under and wonder why.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so much negativity. P2W isnt the be all and end all. Not every world is going to be like this, or it wont make enough money. If you dont like P2W dont play it. I hate churches, so I dont play church worlds. I have a friend who doesnt like archers, or paladin weapons, so gues what worlds he doesnt play.

Seriously, stop whining. TW is dying because of the skill set. Too many people have such a good skill set, that even the average .net player is better than alot of the other servers. And when a new person joins and gets steamrolled, they dont come back.

This game attracts a certain type of player: Determined, intelligent, persevering, you get the picture.... Unfortunatly the forums seem to attract a different kind of character: needy, whining, and so on.

Just deal with this as an aspect of the game. You cannot blame P2W for the decline of TW, its been dying for years. Someone please tell me, when was P2W introduced? I believe W72 is the big P2W and the first one with all those settings you all dont like?

So, one world, where you can buy and sell res for pp has managed to kill off a game. Really? When I left last time, if you joined a week late you were on the inner rim continents. Here I was outer core. Get the picture?

Im sick of you sycophantic people whining and peddling your BS across these forums. Inno is a business, P2W is part of the game. If you dont like it stop sullying the forums of a game I love with your endles vile rubbish you keep spewing forth. This goes to everyone who only seems to post 'waaaa waaaa waaaaa, P2W is unfair, waaa waaa waaaa'

QQ or play.

DeletedUser

Well people happen to have different opinions. You don't like people that whine about the fact that it's unfair, I don't like people that say shut up or leave. I don't need to shut up to play, I can simply say my opinion. Don't like it, don't read it ;).

And by the way there are things that can be done about those that buy their way to the top. I've seen people work together to take those buynoobs down and it worked.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just deal with this as an aspect of the game. You cannot blame P2W for the decline of TW, its been dying for years. Someone please tell me, when was P2W introduced? I believe W72 is the big P2W and the first one with all those settings you all dont like?

It was world 68.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah world 72 is the first with the buying resources through market trades. The reduction time and resource buffs were implemented from world 68.

DeletedUser

ahh i see, thanks for the clarification.

TBH this level of abuse wouldnt be possible without the res trade though. That is seriously imbalanced, for those who are skilled farmers can just flood the market and dictate what the pricing will be, as it is the market has kinda bottomed out for me and Im putting offers on at only 3pp per 1k lol

If I was smarter, I would have a suggestion or two to attempt to balance it, however I fully understand innos approach as this has probably generated more income for them than many other worlds combined. I was cheeky, I used the free premium surveys to get pp, which I then bought res with, to sell at a marked up price. Bit of market trading as it were.

there are many ways to make any system work to your advantage. A true gamer (especially for games like this) would adapt and overcome

DeletedUser

for the most part unless the playing buying lots of premium has experience it tends not to help them anyway, because they will get caught out for growing so fast, and players that are doing well will target their village knowing they will be easy. So just speeds up the experienced players further.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They grow they get the points they merge with other growers they beat the rest. That's how it is done.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wonder who made the most premium points trading? i heard some guys made 7000 PP so far. Thats pretty awesum. I hope it continues... hooray for the traders.

I think every world should allow that... I need PP to play on the casual world and I will join every world from now on and sell resources like mad.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cheesasaruas made over 40.000 pp and The Perfect Storm made over 60.000 pp.

nowitsover

I wonder who made the most premium points trading? i heard some guys made 7000 PP so far. Thats pretty awesum. I hope it continues... hooray for the traders.

I think every world should allow that... I need PP to play on the casual world and I will join every world from now on and sell resources like mad.

..or, you join every other world. If you are at least average, you`ll probably be able to make enough prem by joining and farming in one single world which would be enough for you until the world you actually decide to play ends. Each other world is enough.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm I can probably do a small business in my country with all these PP and I can sell it cheap for real money. Now, to find myself some customers..

DeletedUser

I'd love to see this world won by a tribe that doesn't merge its way to glory. That formula is becoming real boring now

DeletedUser

hm, maybe setting a limit to the amount of times you can change tribes? Then people will pick tribes to stay in long term and you can't just have merges after every single war.

DeletedUser

Too many people have such a good skill set, that even the average .net player is better than alot of the other servers. And when a new person joins and gets steamrolled, they dont come back.

The point about .net average players being better than players fom other servers simply isnt true by the way.

What is missing a lot these days is the players with ability and that play lots of worlds just stick together (and yes merge together both in terms of tribes and accounts) But most decent players and leaders no longer take the time to run acadamy tribes or b ring new players into the game.... they just use them up.

I need Nauzes encyclopedic knowledge to remind me of the teaching tribe they ran around uk9..... was actually pretty successful and some new good players and forum personalities came out of it.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The point about .net average players being better than players fom other servers simply isnt true by the way.

That's true. That massive Tribalwarsmasters tournament that gave away Ipads to the winners brought players from all different servers and I believe that the winner was not from .net server