can troops move through the forest areas?

DeletedUser

Think of it this way: your troops are in militarily advanced air-craft taking them up over the trees and lakes and all other graphics, thus not slowing you down. :icon_wink:

An addition: but the plan travels at different speeds, if you have axes in the plane, it travels at the speed of infantry, and at the speed of cavalry if it's just LC.

Therefore, it's a asuper advanced plane that goes really slowly.

DeletedUser54046

nothing would slow you down it you were in a military advanced air-craft

it would actually speed it up

DeletedUser

Think of it this way: your troops are in militarily advanced air-craft taking them up over the trees and lakes and all other graphics, thus not slowing you down. :icon_wink:

Why are they still using spears and axes then? We can make aircraft but not assault rifles? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

you have a good point. Well maybe the technology inventors umm invited the aircraft then they died before they could make hightech weapons :icon_confused::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you have a good point. Well maybe the technology inventors umm invited the aircraft then they died before they could make hightech weapons :icon_confused::icon_cool:

Ahh, it makes sense now.

That means we could have atomic bombs before lunch! But we won't get M16s until tomorrow at least. :-(

DeletedUser

yes see it sort of umm well doesn't relly make sense:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

the aircraft isn't necessarily militarily advanced by our standards, just of the time. Maybe it's made out of wood and somehow flies? :lol:

DeletedUser

you must be starting and this must be your first world
learning is always good

DeletedUser

WTF this is a medieval game and I hear guys talking about nukes?!?
Which building do you need to build those in?

DeletedUser

Obviously the building that is called 'Nuke Factory'.

But its hidden from the help menu, and you can only get it if you have no wall, lvl 30 resource mines and 1 Spearman. This is because its so powerful, there has to be some drawback.

DeletedUser

Obviously the building that is called 'Nuke Factory'.

But its hidden from the help menu, and you can only get it if you have no wall, lvl 30 resource mines and 1 Spearman. This is because its so powerful, there has to be some drawback.

Aha, funny... -.-

Mate, a Nuke is a full army in one village. It's called this cause it's a nickname for the main attack force you use when trying to take over a village.

Listen, if ya have any more questions, message me in game. IGN: Adrenalinez.

:)

DeletedUser

hey, ive been placed in an area pretty much surrounded by trees. will this make attacks slower because my troops will have to go around the trees or does it not matter?
thanks for answers in advance and sorry for such a noobish question ;)
Good question, yes the forest make the attacks slower because axes and lc are gay, they are scared in the dark place like forest :)

DeletedUser

Because they are pretty, and give a tactical advantage to the elves and trolls who live int he forests, and the mermaids in the lakes.

DeletedUser

you must be starting and this must be your first world
learning is always good

:icon_eek:

I ensure you, this is not my first world:icon_wink:

A nuke is a fully built offensive village. 99.9% (give or take) of the time has rams or cats, but there are other builds for different purposes.

@all you idiots who want to get rid of all the new players, can't you give helpful advise for a change? No need to bash the new kids on the block who don't know the game, go easy on them on the forums.

@anyone new, read the help sections, and the tribalwars wiki and guides. I guarantee they will help you.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

I ensure you, this is not my first world:icon_wink:

A nuke is a fully built offensive village. 99.9% (give or take) of the time has rams or cats, but there are other builds for different purposes.

@all you idiots who want to get rid of all the new players, can't you give helpful advise for a change? No need to bash the new kids on the block who don't know the game, go easy on them on the forums.

@anyone new, read the help sections, and the tribalwars wiki and guides. I guarantee they will help you.

Dart is not new to this game at all :icon_wink:. If you like try him in game :lol:

DeletedUser

yes please do.

Now, to add to the rant. Less and less new players are joining TW with every world. Players are quitting as well. Why would you try to belittle the players who want to learn? Is it just to sound cool? Does it make you sound tough by picking on the newer players? If you want to play the school-yard bully, fine. But you were a newbie at one point in time. Believe it or not, there was a time you didn't know how to play.

That being said, I am not saying hug everyone or avoid attacking new players. But if they ask for help, then don't insult them, give them a hand. They aren't your enemy right now. Take them under your wing.

Also, if you are new, avoid asking questions on the world forums. It will set you up as a target for farmers and aggressors. Just for future reference, ask your tribe's duke, consult the help and guides and wiki, or ask an experienced player who isn't on the world or is in your tribe.

/end rant