Can You Blush?

DeletedUser

Welcome everyone to a W63 forum thread made by a Noob :O

as you are all aware with the worlds current situation alot of people are whining and moaning about hugging and fighting and blah blah blah..... yawn

[SPOIL]
funny-sleeping-pose.jpg
[/SPOIL]

so as apart of this ungodly world as alot of people seem to claim it to be the secret round was won by Fools and there was a dominance round introduced for those that were bitching about it.
Even to this day people are still moaning about it and on many threads are claiming that no one is doing anything about it or doing anything to affect the end result as far as dominance.

today....... i am going to somewhat change that. :O no really? really?

Yes really..........

after receiving this mail from a member of the tribe SITH as you can see below:
[SPOIL]
Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 07:45
About not nobleing in your area! I have a problem an old friend has turned on me GENDSHOT. So i have no choice but to fight back and try noble him b4 he gets me.

Kinky Muffinz Feb 17,2013 08:05
i don't have a problem with you nobling in my area just don't noble the abandoned villages.

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 08:11
Ok. Yea can you fake him thanks. I no 1 of his villages has over 6k of scouts in lol. And he aint online. I have him on my friends list still.

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 09:13
I have always been betrayed in years of playing. And it seams swendog has a hand in this. So am affraid its game over for me. I cant fight a player of his size.

Kinky Muffinz Feb 17,2013 09:18
But you are not fighting [player]Swendog[/player] are you?

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 09:20
No it seams he is forcing gendshot to take me out. So am told

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 09:35
Only future enemies my friend. Told you.

Kinky Muffinz Feb 17,2013 09:37
Can you not talk to him perhaps offer your services to [player]Swendog[/player]?

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 09:38
He aint mailed me back yet. Hey this day was bound to come sooner or later i am surrounded by big players. And they are pullung the strings to get rid of me.

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 09:43
I can stop them at the moment. I was just caught of guard in that area as i have lost 4 nukes clearing 2 villas. And i would like to trust you in what you are saying but find it hard. Otherwise i would let you take the villas i could not keep

Kinky Muffinz Feb 17,2013 09:47
ok well let me put it to you this way.

i have 100% against you and i also have 63 nukes available to send at anytime.
so if i was going to attack you don't you think i would of done it by now?

Tommo12345 Feb 17,2013 09:47
True.

Kinky Muffinz Feb 17,2013 09:50
ask anyone that knows me hell even ask [player]Binksees[/player] my basher he will tell you i like to fight fair i only go noble those i can take out myself.
[/SPOIL]

from having this talk with this guy it appears that SITH players within my area have been to comfortable in my area and even though this guy realised it was coming sooner or later i have a feeling the others don't think the same.
so....... after some consultation with my co-player we had decided that it is time to finally get in on some action.

[SPOIL]
funny-pictures-fashion-sense-cat-springs-into-action.jpg
[/SPOIL]

so as off 17th Feburary 2013 at 11:00:00am Server time the grudge match between us begins.

user_image.php
VS
user_image.php

The Question is Can You Blush?

TITAN Declares........

DeletedUser

as much as i would love to say yes just to annoy you i however unfortunate have to say no.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sort of got confused at first thought you were in solo then I see you made your own tribe again. Lovely PnP, the first time i've seen a good old declaration on this world. As for the Blushing?! LMAO wtf!

DeletedUser

Sort of got confused at first thought you were in solo then I see you made your own tribe again. Lovely PnP, the first time i've seen a good old declaration on this world. As for the Blushing?! LMAO wtf!

Nope haven't been in Solo for around a couple weeks now i beleive and since i am getting a bit bored thought i would spice things up a bit for myself.

even though i am under the impress i suck at PnP and Declarations of this sort (y'know cuz i'm delusional) i very much appreciate your comment and i am happy to of brought some, if even a small amount of entertainment :)

Swendog

lol king be nice. Remember we are allied with FOOLS and you joined us :p you certainly are welcome to your opinion but I think the world gets it. :)

DeletedUser

Wait whut? he joined you? lolololololol he is such a hypocrite

DeletedUser

Last 24 Hours Stats:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TITAN
Side 2:
Tribes: Sith
Players: Tommo12345

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,790
Side 2: 7,173
Difference: 16,617

chart
[/SPOIL]

Managed to get 2 conquers with one of their members re-capping and it also looks like they booted the guy as soon as i started Nobling :O

DeletedUser

lol its easy to declare on a tribe when no one of his tribe is around i wonder if you also would have declared if the rest of his former tribe was closer to him and no he didnt got kicked from the tribe

Swendog

lol. Slutty I had him move over to KOH so he wasn't part of SITH. He didn't get booted I told him to leave SITH. You can let him be tommo12345 is not Sith so you aren't getting credit in the SITH war.

DeletedUser

lol its easy to declare on a tribe when no one of his tribe is around i wonder if you also would have declared if the rest of his former tribe was closer to him and no he didnt got kicked from the tribe

Yup i would of still declared i actually plan to persue villages that "aren't around me" as you say.

lol. Slutty I had him move over to KOH so he wasn't part of SITH. He didn't get booted I told him to leave SITH. You can let him be tommo12345 is not Sith so you aren't getting credit in the SITH war.

Yeah i also told him to leave many times he is a good guy but he still didn't leave. that is why i have only included the 2 conquers from Tommo that were when he was apart of the war.

Last 48 Hour Stats:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TITAN
Side 2:
Tribes: Sith
Players: Tommo12345

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,196
Side 2: 7,173
Difference: 29,023

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They have basically disbanded so we're classing it as a win and moving on.