Can you choose your restarting direction?

DeletedUser

Hey W65 forum,

Okay, I know you cannot choose your starting direction when you start on the world. I've seen the settings, it's also probably the same if you choose to restart.

But can you choose where you restart if you get nobled?
I believe there is an option to restart in the middle of your tribe if you lose your village... am I right?

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When you get nobled on world 65 a swarm of vultures, crows and other scavengers come to eat the remains of you. One does not simply restart from that.

DeletedUser

Why would u restart now, rim is getting dominated by big tribes already.

DeletedUser

Sorry, you are not allowed to ask questions in my thread. I'm the one asking them.

Thanks Blade Pheonix :p

DeletedUser100466

Sorry, you are not allowed to ask questions in my thread. I'm the one asking them.

Thanks Blade Pheonix :p

badass-animated-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser105209

Forget restarting on w65 go to the casual world! And then come back and tell us what its like.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in hearing about the casual world myself.

DeletedUser

Oh... I have quite a technical question now.

Is there a minimum number of tribemate villages needed in order to have the option 'restart in the middle of the tribe' after you get nobled?

Like... If a tribe has two members, one of them gets nobled and the other one has one village.
Does the one nobled will be given the option to restart in the middle of the tribe?

Thanks

DeletedUser

I believe it all depends on the amount of pantaloons one has prior to Nobling, and what their tribe mate has as well. If you do not meet the quota the game will send you to where ever it feels.

Trust me, a friend of mine on World 68 said the game never gave her a chance. Said her tribe needed more coins or some such in order to have her restart near by. Since they never she was purposely put on the other side of the World and since she moved and was Duchess, her tribe fell apart and then chose to delete. When she was nobled again (very bad at the game you see), she was the only member of her tribe, so upon clicking 'Restart in the middle of the tribe' button, the game screen froze and her modem crashed, and her drunken father touched her with his willy nilly's.

True story. Be afwaid. Be vewy afwaid!