can you say tribal huggers????

HeftySmurf

SDM1 today at 17:34
i have read your profile,..and your "motto" and i liked what i read,.. i will forward this to my general in charge of diplomatic relations.........with my approval

HeftySmurf today at 17:26
Can my Small Pitiful tribe have an Alliance
We do not want to be owned by Your Mighty Power.

I mean

Point Whoring Alliance Noobs
Too Scary for me :(

Lol, im getting an Alliance :)

DeletedUser

Lol that message shows how clever and l33t their members are. They must have spent hours of hard work hand picking those players one by one :/

HeftySmurf

Baron.Alan today at 18:02
and by the way, i love troops more than points, i really love troops more than anything.
Baron.Alan today at 17:56
Hello my friend,

My leader gave me the order to ally you, and actually in the coming days i'll do my best to get you into our big alliance, it's a pleasure fighting side by side my friend, thanks.

Alan
VoC

w00000t
god im a good Diplomat
I insult and i get in the Big Alliance xD

DeletedUser

hello Kiddos

well, i shouldn't expect a 19 yours kiddo to understand when uncles are making fun of him, accepting the alliance with you was just like telling my 3 years old doughter when she says that she wants to drive my car: yes honey of course you you'll drive it, but tomorrow morning, not now, this was exactly our answer, yes honey, you are our ally of course, but you have to finish your home work first :icon_biggrin:, why we didn't say it straight? well, we just like to treat younger kids in a better way that their parents used to do, i won't bother to be rude in refusing a kiddo's offer, something else, when you come to a new world with lots of your old friends, and they make their own tribes, you usually ally them, because they are your OLD FRIENDS, you don't make enemy of YOUR FRIENDS just to show that you are tough guys, that is just for kiddos who didn't prove themselves in real life yet, kids, first get out of school then judge others, hell why i'm explaining all this, kids? go finish your home work.

New.identity

Whats wrong with twHugs ?

Can you please stop posting in every single thread just for the sake of it!

I am not even gonna bother answering your question as you should know already. If not, get of the forums and find out ingame.

DeletedUser

well, i shouldn't expect a 19 yours kiddo to understand when uncles are making fun of him, accepting the alliance with you was just like telling my 3 years old doughter when she says that she wants to drive my car: yes honey of course you you'll drive it, but tomorrow morning, not now, this was exactly our answer, yes honey, you are our ally of course, but you have to finish your home work first :icon_biggrin:, why we didn't say it straight? well, we just like to treat younger kids in a better way that their parents used to do, i won't bother to be rude in refusing a kiddo's offer, something else, when you come to a new world with lots of your old friends, and they make their own tribes, you usually ally them, because they are your OLD FRIENDS, you don't make enemy of YOUR FRIENDS just to show that you are tough guys, that is just for kiddos who didn't prove themselves in real life yet, kids, first get out of school then judge others, hell why i'm explaining all this, kids? go finish your home work.

Paragraphs are good things gramps. There is no need to type like you ramble.

Get off my lawn!

DeletedUser

Baron.Alan, no offence or anything. But the only posts i see you writting are ones saying "I'm so wise" , "i'm more educated then you" blah blah blah. If your going to write on these forums, please be reasonable and count to 10.