Can't we all Just getting along?

DeletedUser4587

(Normally only speak on my own behalf in the forums, and my opinions do not necessarily represent those of -Nyx-... However, on this occasion I will be speaking on behalf of the leadership of -Nyx-)

I have come here today to tell you a story. A sad story story of brothers. A story of -Nyx-, -E-, Chess and ~7~.

This takes place long ago in happier, simpler times when everything was rainbows, bunnies and huggles in TW.
[Spoil]
a-cat-hug-a-bunny-19504-1241619416-10.jpg
[/spoil]

There was another tribe, a tribe that was faring much better than it is today. That tribe is called ~7~.

To us ~7~ was like our little brothers. We didn't hate them, but we also didn't want to be seen with them. They were always doing what little brothers do. The were getting in our space, trying to play with the big boys, and just all around being annoying.

Sadly, something terrible happened. Our little brothers got mad at each other. Now they and their friends are fighting.
[Spoil]
tumblr_lkfojxGLpn1qhfywp.jpg
[/spoil]

This makes -Nyx- very sad. =(
[Spoil]
images
[/spoil]

We have now set out on a mission to bring them back together, to make everything sunshine and rainbows once again! So we have employed our top scientists to attend to this problem!
[Spoil]
db9f4_19878_540.jpg
[/spoil]

First we tried cake, but that didn't work... We forgot what it was for and we ate it.
[Spoil]
omnom-14.jpg
[/spoil]

Then we thought maybe liquor could do it... but... same problem.
[Spoil]
drunk_college_pussy.jpg
[/spoil]

It occurred to us that there is only one way to resolve the conflict between -E-, ~7~ and Chess. A tried and true method.

We must provide them with a common enemy in order to bring them together.

Therefore, in the name of love and huggles, -Nyx- hereby declares war on -E-, ~7~ and Chess.

-Nyx- - 39.778.954 Points - 38 Members

vs

Chess - 22.037.352 Points - 52 Members
-E- - 8.272.000 Points - 38 Members
~7~ - 4.415.136 Points - 38 Members
-------------------------
Sum - 34,724,488 Points - 128 Members

(please forgive my lolcat declaration, we don't normally do declarations and i was lacking inspiration :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101787

just saying i appreciate your story, very intresting to read instead of usual flaims. No hard feelings in this war okay? This is a game, lets keep it fun

DeletedUser

Laterus is our only spokesperson on the forums. NiZell says that if we talk on the forums we...

OH NO!

*Gets assimilated*

(It'll be a fun war).

DeletedUser4587

just saying i appreciate your story, very intresting to read instead of usual flaims. No hard feelings in this war okay? This is a game, lets keep it fun

None at all. We in fact like and respect -E-.

DeletedUser101787

yep, so good luck to all sides, have fun to all sides. Just curious, was this a creative declaration with you genuinly caring for E and Seven's wellbeing =P, or do you guys just want another K?

DeletedUser4587

rofl. We actually take no pleasure in declaring on -E- (the current ~7~ is another matter).

The leadership in -E- has always kept good diplomacy, but in the interest of expansion -E- was the best choice. We declared on Chess cause we figured they'd back up -E- at some point, and we declared on ~7~ because we didn't want anybody to think we were on their side.

So yes, at the end of the day, we just want another K (edit: Or rather, 6Ks).

DeletedUser

This will be fun :) Good luck to each and everyone [myself included] *gulps*

DeletedUser

awesome

good luck everyone, but i'll put 200pp on -Nyx- (figuratively in case ingame gambling is illegal)

DeletedUser

nicely done Laterus, have fun u lot, it's what we all play for.

gl

DeletedUser

You dont scare me with your bunny cuddling kitty, good luck guys/gals, lets put them to the test :) not going to spout at you guys as thats just not good sport.

DeletedUser

I liked the read. :)

Good luck to all but I'll be rooting for NyX in this case.

DeletedUser

-Nyx- - 39.778.954 Points - 38 Members

vs

Chess - 22.037.352 Points - 52 Members
-E- - 8.272.000 Points - 38 Members
~7~ - 4.415.136 Points - 38 Members
-------------------------
Sum - 34,724,488 Points - 128 Members

actually the above is not quite right because chess, -E-, ~7~ are warring also. so i believe if the stats will be posted, it should be:

-Nyx- vs ~7~

AND

Chess, -E- vs -Nyx-

GOODLUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

e stop making me cry.....i want my oda shmeeshers......

DeletedUser

e stop making me cry.....i want my oda shmeeshers......

Quiet you. You take what you can get :p.

Good war so far. Lost a couple nukes, but some went through. I will post war stats at approximately 7:00 server, in order to encompass the war stats in the full 24 hours after declaration.

DeletedUser

the common sense thing to do here is for e, 7 and chess to come together to wipe nyx.
o course this is tw where common sense is officially banned
and i dont know enough about nyx to comment with authority as they are usually quiet so we shall see

DeletedUser98637

not that you are trying to take advantage of the war that has been happening over the last month between -E- chess and ~7~ With each side taking each other out while you have just been sat there all twiddling your thumbs building your troops and stacking your villages, dont think that you are going to get an easy ride of this war.