Cardassians v's Dominion

DeletedUser

All The world leaders received this circular from BMR, very interesting strategy. Made me laugh so hard, thanks guys.

Free villages guys get munching.

[spoil]
eldrocks today at 04:27
Greetings,

I am writing to all of the leaders in all of the key tribes in w24 because I feel there seems to be some sort of miscommunication on my part and I feel that this needs to be clarified before I move on.

For those who don't know who I am, I go by the name [player]eldrocks[/player]. I have been playing on w24 for nearly two years now. I started out in a tribe consisting of two people. As time passed I moved from tribe to tribe to improve my status and chances of survival. Some of the ones worth mentioning you might be familiar with; (OM, MANIC, SOA) and am currently in a tribe you know as [ally]BMR[/ally].

As fate would have it, one of our dukes has been unable to play due to serious RL issues and I had taken it upon myself, in an attempt to get the tribes focus back, to take over the reigns of the tribe.

As the Duke of [ally]BMR[/ally], I handle the day to day operations like any other Duke, including trying to establish a relationships with the other tribes in W24 in an effort to see which way our tribe needed to go to insure our success[ally]BMR[/ally].

With the exception of one tribe. I was only successful in establishing how naive I was to think that any leader in this world would treat me on a level playing field. My honesty and forthrightedness, my greatest strength, was turned into my greatest weakness as each and every attempt only brought BMR closer to its demise.

It also doesn't help that I have seem to be suffering from a variation of the "SINS OF THE FATHER SYNDROME". Where people can't seem to get past the issues they had with Smurf, KG, hebile, Hocchamp, and a couple of others I probably don't even know about.

How do I convince you all that I am not any of these people and that I should be judged by my own actions.

The answer is I can't and I won't.

How does a tribe of 23 compete with an entire world who hates them simply because at some point they were wronged by those some of us associated with.

After a vote that was taken a couple days ago, the remaining members of [ally]BMR[/ally] currently have my back and are willing to face the rim in order to protect their friends. I hope that they follow through on this but you never really know who a person is until faced with adversity.

All I can do is show you who I am.

I believe very strongly that [ally]HYPER[/ally] and [ally]{HDR}[/ally] are fighting the wrong tribe. I believe very strongly that [ally]DEUS[/ally] is only so strong because of their alliance with [ally]HPYER[/ally] and [ally]=ttd=[/ally]. I believe that [ally]DEUS[/ally] should be the ones who need to be triple or quadruple teamed.

Instead [ally]BMR[/ally] is the focus of everyones ire. Some because they have to grind their axe as stated above, and others because they fear the inevitable but are too arrogant to realize it.

If nothing changes DEUS WILL WIN THIS WORLD!

So this is what [ally]BMR[/ally] is planning to do?

We are going to let [ally]DEUS[/ally] win this world.

Unlike [ally]HYPER[/ally] and [ally]=TTD=[/ally] who supposedly have their own agenda but will help [ally]DEUS[/ally] with support or fighting [ally]=RES=[/ally] we are going to do one better.

Until the rest of the world realizes that [ally]DEUS[/ally] is the tribe to attack [ally]BMR[/ally] will be working with [ally]DEUS[/ally] to win this world whether [ally]DEUS[/ally] wants to ally with us or not.

I will be advising my tribe to not resist [ally]DEUS[/ally] when they come knocking on their doorstep. What's [ally]BMR[/ally]'s will be reserved for [ally]DEUS[/ally] when they want it.

Any villages that are taken by any other tribe will be considered an act of war and we will fight to defend what's rightfully [ally]DEUS[/ally]'s That means [ally]HYPER[/ally] and [ally]{HDR}[/ally] are now officially enemies of [ally]DEUS[/ally] and we will be setting up our ops to and start our attacks on you very shortly.

BMR's borders are k62/70/71/72/74/75/80/81/82/83/90/91. Any tribe not [ally]DEUS[/ally] infringing on any of these k's will be an act of war as these k's have been reserved for [ally]DEUS[/ally].

Any [ally]BMR[/ally] tribe member that decides to leave will be considered a refugee and will therefore will only be eaten by [ally]BMR[/ally] and [ally]DEUS[/ally] anyone taking any refugee villages will be considered an act of war.

[ally]DEUS[/ally] now has 16000 more villages at their disposal and the best part for them is that they don't have defend these villages with their own people until they're ready to take them and by taking BMR's villages you are taking future [ally]DEUS[/ally] villages.

The only way that this will change is if the rest of the world decides that [ally]DEUS[/ally] and unites to attack [ally]DEUS[/ally]. This alliance only changes when I see visible proof that each and every tribe has been consistently taking [ally]DEUS[/ally] villages.

To give you the near perfect analogy. Consider [ally]BMR[/ally] the Cardassians in STAR TREK DS9. They joined the Dominion only to betray them in the end, and until I see, the Klingons, Romulans, and Starfleet unite against the Dominion, this Cardassian will continue to do what he says.

Thank you for your time.
[/spoil]

Burning GFX

~Thats the worst tactic in the world i heard of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer but thats just plain stupidity.

DeletedUser

So does this mean they are going to fight us or what?

Sounds like there gifting, Oh well. Pretty much they want hyper and HDR to attack Deus? This is after 6 of there players asked to join HDR recently?

DeletedUser

well im not gonna attack deus cause im not a douche but i will be taking ur future villages dont get upset bmr just like attacking you

DeletedUser

Thought I would add this mail to the mix as well, more fun that way, nice plan ;)

[spoil]
eldrocks today at 02:32 Quote Edit Delete
Hello guys,

It's a little over two hours since the vote to stay and fight (and more than likely die) or move over to pastures greener is over.

I am very heartened to say that of all of the people who voted, voted to stay with the exception of one who is already gone. I'm even more encuouraged that some of you took the time to think about it, asked questions, and made your own feelings felt.

But now the hard part begins.

Living up to those words.

I wasn't lying when I said that this is going to be a tough road and there are going to be a couple of you who will believe that I am going to throw you to the wolves. All I can ask is that if you have agreed to see this through up to this point then give me a chance to put what I have in mind a chance to play out.

In the next couple hours I will be sending the email I mentioned in my last mail. You will all see what I have written as this tribe has nothing to hide anymore. No grand schemes to hide from spies. Everything will be made quite clear and precise for all to know.

Again guys. I'm asking you to be patient after this email is sent. I will be contacting you all personally via mail so you know exactly what your role will be in this last ditch effort to preserve our family unit.

Please give me a chance.

Thankyou.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[spoil]eldrocks today at 04:27
Greetings,

I am writing to all of the leaders in all of the key tribes in w24 because I feel there seems to be some sort of miscommunication on my part and I feel that this needs to be clarified before I move on.

For those who don't know who I am, I go by the name [player]eldrocks[/player]. I have been playing on w24 for nearly two years now. I started out in a tribe consisting of two people. As time passed I moved from tribe to tribe to improve my status and chances of survival. Some of the ones worth mentioning you might be familiar with; (OM, MANIC, SOA) and am currently in a tribe you know as [ally]BMR[/ally].

As fate would have it, one of our dukes has been unable to play due to serious RL issues and I had taken it upon myself, in an attempt to get the tribes focus back, to take over the reigns of the tribe.

As the Duke of [ally]BMR[/ally], I handle the day to day operations like any other Duke, including trying to establish a relationships with the other tribes in W24 in an effort to see which way our tribe needed to go to insure our success[ally]BMR[/ally].

With the exception of one tribe. I was only successful in establishing how naive I was to think that any leader in this world would treat me on a level playing field. My honesty and forthrightedness, my greatest strength, was turned into my greatest weakness as each and every attempt only brought BMR closer to its demise.

It also doesn't help that I have seem to be suffering from a variation of the "SINS OF THE FATHER SYNDROME". Where people can't seem to get past the issues they had with Smurf, KG, hebile, Hocchamp, and a couple of others I probably don't even know about.

How do I convince you all that I am not any of these people and that I should be judged by my own actions.

How does a tribe of 23 compete with an entire world who hates them simply because at some point they were wronged by those some of us associated with.

After a vote that was taken a couple days ago, the remaining members of [ally]BMR[/ally] currently have my back and are willing to face the rim in order to protect their friends. I hope that they follow through on this but you never really know who a person is until faced with adversity.

All I can do is show you who I am.

I believe very strongly that [ally]HYPER[/ally] and [ally]{HDR}[/ally] are fighting the wrong tribe. I believe very strongly that [ally]DEUS[/ally] is only so strong because of their alliance with [ally]HPYER[/ally] and [ally]=ttd=[/ally]. I believe that [ally]DEUS[/ally] should be the ones who need to be triple or quadruple teamed.

Instead [ally]BMR[/ally] is the focus of everyones ire. Some because they have to grind their axe as stated above, and others because they fear the inevitable but are too arrogant to realize it.

If nothing changes DEUS WILL WIN THIS WORLD!

So this is what [ally]BMR[/ally] is planning to do?

We are going to let [ally]DEUS[/ally] win this world.

Unlike [ally]HYPER[/ally] and [ally]=TTD=[/ally] who supposedly have their own agenda but will help [ally]DEUS[/ally] with support or fighting [ally]=RES=[/ally] we are going to do one better.

Until the rest of the world realizes that [ally]DEUS[/ally] is the tribe to attack [ally]BMR[/ally] will be working with [ally]DEUS[/ally] to win this world whether [ally]DEUS[/ally] wants to ally with us or not.

I will be advising my tribe to not resist [ally]DEUS[/ally] when they come knocking on their doorstep. What's [ally]BMR[/ally]'s will be reserved for [ally]DEUS[/ally] when they want it.

Any villages that are taken by any other tribe will be considered an act of war and we will fight to defend what's rightfully [ally]DEUS[/ally]'s That means [ally]HYPER[/ally] and [ally]{HDR}[/ally] are now officially enemies of [ally]DEUS[/ally] and we will be setting up our ops to and start our attacks on you very shortly.

BMR's borders are k62/70/71/72/74/75/80/81/82/83/90/91. Any tribe not [ally]DEUS[/ally] infringing on any of these k's will be an act of war as these k's have been reserved for [ally]DEUS[/ally].

Any [ally]BMR[/ally] tribe member that decides to leave will be considered a refugee and will therefore will only be eaten by [ally]BMR[/ally] and [ally]DEUS[/ally] anyone taking any refugee villages will be considered an act of war.

[ally]DEUS[/ally] now has 16000 more villages at their disposal and the best part for them is that they don't have defend these villages with their own people until they're ready to take them and by taking BMR's villages you are taking future [ally]DEUS[/ally] villages.

The only way that this will change is if the rest of the world decides that [ally]DEUS[/ally] and unites to attack [ally]DEUS[/ally]. This alliance only changes when I see visible proof that each and every tribe has been consistently taking [ally]DEUS[/ally] villages.

To give you the near perfect analogy. Consider [ally]BMR[/ally] the Cardassians in STAR TREK DS9. They joined the Dominion only to betray them in the end, and until I see, the Klingons, Romulans, and Starfleet unite against the Dominion, this Cardassian will continue to do what he says.

Thank you for your time.
[/spoil]
I lol'd.
Then I drank a beer.
Then I lol'd again.

DeletedUser

I'm laughing. Hard. Out loud. Valiant effort, good speaking ability, but it's a lost cause.

deadsocks

These guys are onto something here. Threatening Deus's allies with co-operating with Deus... Why didn't we think of that???

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:I am insulted that I didn't receive this mail. DLV declares war on BMR:axemen:

And if Deus steps in to defend you, they shall feel the:villagers: nukes, which are brand new to TW:lol:

Congrats BMR, I'm back to being insulted by your presence... just when i thought you were a handful, you get spineless.

Nukes are coming, good night. (Not a joke, check your incoming)

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great, now parastoo20 sent a train on me aswell. Half of it has arrived, the other half is landing in 30 seconds. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Great, now parastoo20 sent a train on me aswell. Half of it has arrived, the other half is landing in 30 seconds. :icon_evil:

hahaha. He's disqualified from fighting. I'm still angry with him. No... BMR will have me to worry about personally from now on.. In case you didn't notice, there have been no ops... just punishing traitors and no return fire for my hundreds of incomings.. The russian has nothing to worry about still i'm sure... I'll show you something nice soon enough:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser55663

I don't actually understand how they think it will work..

DeletedUser62661

lol, i think bmr got pissed at me. 4 or there players r sending attacks my way now with a whopping 296 incomings!

i iz scared now...

:icon_eek:You best be scared. I'm sending 296 fakes to you as an early present from Jesus.:icon_rolleyes: